My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']remember how I said at the beginning of the mission promo that I had a box full of coke red caps, well I still have about half a box of them left. I will be giving them out to anyone who quotes this post for today only[/QUOTE]

Count me in. Thanks!

[quote name='LazyTriangle']remember how I said at the beginning of the mission promo that I had a box full of coke red caps, well I still have about half a box of them left. I will be giving them out to anyone who quotes this post for today only[/QUOTE]

Thanks
I'll take a few.

Are they still worth double? If so, I'll take some.

You are the man.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Are they still worth double? If so, I'll take some.[/QUOTE]

if you enter 4 or more you get 20 bonus points but only for today since its a daily deal

if any left--- thanks

thank you! if im too late thanks anyways :applause:

If you have any left, I'll take some! Thanks! :D

Trying my luck. Thanks.

Hope there are some left.
Thanks

Yeah

Thank you

I think I got everyone who quoted me so far, if I somehow missed someone just send me a pm. Still got plenty of caps so keep it going guys, quote my previous post or this one if you want me to pm you some coke cap codes.

If you have any left I could definitely use them. Thanks so much!

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I think I got everyone who quoted me so far, if I somehow missed someone just send me a pm. Still got plenty of caps so keep it going guys, quote my previous post or this one if you want me to pm you some coke cap codes.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! :D

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I think I got everyone who quoted me so far, if I somehow missed someone just send me a pm. Still got plenty of caps so keep it going guys, quote my previous post or this one if you want me to pm you some coke cap codes.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='lazytriangle']remember how i said at the beginning of the mission promo that i had a box full of coke red caps, well i still have about half a box of them left. I will be giving them out to anyone who quotes this post for today only[/quote]

nice dude!

Hope I can get some :). Thanks for doing this.

Thanks for the chance

If there's any left I would appreciate them.:)

I could use a couple of caps for today's promo. Thanks.

I'll take some, good sir.

Thanks

Love some codes if you still have them. Thanks!

I'll take any if they are available. Thanks for the offer.

if you have any left I'd love some. thanks!

If you have one or two left that'd be awesome!
Thanks!

If there are any leftovers, scraps for the peasants, then I would be obliged also.

If any left thanks.

ok I'm all caught up now, I think I got codes to everyone who quoted me. Still have caps left so if anyone else wants some, just quote this post.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']ok I'm all caught up now, I think I got codes to everyone who quoted me. Still have caps left so if anyone else wants some, just quote this post.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man for doing this. If no one has claimed them I'd like to take them off your hand.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']ok I'm all caught up now, I think I got codes to everyone who quoted me. Still have caps left so if anyone else wants some, just quote this post.[/QUOTE]

I could use some. Thanks! :)

Always missed out before, so I'll try again now. Thanks!

Wow you are a rockstar must have taken you ages to type all those in and dm them to people

Thanks for doing this. If you still got some I would appreciate it :)

I don't know if you still have any codes, but if you do I would be grateful for any you might have. :D

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back