My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

has anyone ordered the sunglasses from the summer catalog? need a pair but not sure about these--- the description/picture is really lacking- just curious thanks

[quote name='billydeewilliams']target sale this week 4 for 11 on 12 packs. not the cheapest but certainly reasonable

is that double points code for sprite and diet soda too?[/QUOTE]

yes, but reports seems to be a 10 code limit for bonuses for the whole promo period

10 MCR Bonus Points - Walmart Promo (3 per member per month)
  • Enter a UPC code from any participating Walmart meal deal.
  • Then enter your Coca-Cola MCR code to receive 10 bonus points.
  • Limit 3 Redemptions Per Member Per Month.
  • UPC code and MCR code must be entered within the same session.
  • Begins 5/13/13 and ends 11/30/13.
  • While supplies last.
UPC: 0068113171534 (Marketside 16" Five Cheese Pizza)
MCR: Works on red and gray caps. I haven't tried any others yet.

Walmart Effortless Meals Promo [mycokerewards.com]

http://www.mycokerewards.com/showLB..._id=SOURCEREG:BNRko_ps_google_walmart_general

nixmahn;10739373Works on red and gray caps. I haven't tried any others yet. [URL said:
http://www.mycokerewards.com/showLBE.do?id=walmart2013&WT.mc_id=SOURCEREG:BNRko_ps_google_walmart_general[/URL]
Thanks, worked on a mellow yellow green cap.

[quote name='nixmahn']10 MCR Bonus Points - Walmart Promo (3 per member per month)
  • While supplies last.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/showLB..._id=SOURCEREG:BNRko_ps_google_walmart_general[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, so far Minute Maid, Powerade, Powerade Zero caps don't work with this promo. I will test the other caps to see which ones work and report back. Also, I will be doing another cap code giveaway, I will post a list later today.

Here is a "Chicken" UPC code for 30 points more: 0068113191775 thanks to Slick Deals.

I only entered one cap and got all 30 point bonus by entering 0068113191775(UPC), then a cap code, then enter the UPC twice, 33 points one cap. Hope it works for everyone. :)

Thanks! that chicken upc got me another 30 bonus points, the promo page shows pizza meals, chicken meals and sandwich meals so that means if we get a sandwich meal upc code we can another 30 bonus points

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Thanks! that chicken upc got me another 30 bonus points, the promo page shows pizza meals, chicken meals and sandwich meals so that means if we get a sandwich meal upc code we can another 30 bonus points[/QUOTE]

Nice! 2nd Code added to nixmahn's original post.

[quote name='nixmahn']10 MCR Bonus Points - Walmart Promo (3 per member per month)
  • While supplies last.
UPC: 0068113191775 (Chicken)

http://www.mycokerewards.com/showLB..._id=SOURCEREG:BNRko_ps_google_walmart_general[/QUOTE]

Non powerade and minute aid black caps work.
(marked as coke zero everytime)
Sprite caps work.
One cap seems to get you all 30 bonus points from each thing. As in 1 yields 90bonus points. (got 1cap to 60 bonus points.)

[quote name='LazyTriangle']strange, powerade and powerade zero caps work with the chicken meal upc but not with the pizza meal upc[/QUOTE]
Well if that the case then it should work for all meals. I know I wasted 2 caps making errors.

Ok here is the giveaway for the month of May, everyone who quotes this post will get a one-time only pm with cap codes. There will be other giveaways for each month until the Walmart promo ends on November 30th.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Ok here is the giveaway for the month of May, everyone who quotes this post will get a one-time only pm with cap codes. There will be other giveaways for each month until the Walmart promo ends on November 30th.[/QUOTE]

woot

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Ok here is the giveaway for the month of May, everyone who quotes this post will get a one-time only pm with cap codes. There will be other giveaways for each month until the Walmart promo ends on November 30th.[/QUOTE]

Sounds swell. Thanks, LazyT!

Thank you

Thank you.

Thanks

Thanks! :)

:bouncy: very cool

Thank you very much :D

so many promotes!
even are very own at cag

Thanks!

Thank you! This is very generous of you.

Thank you, LazyTriangle.

wazzup.

yeah!

Thanks!

huzzah

Thanks!

It looks like they are running a new promotion "Coke Summer". It appears they are giving away prizes each hour. This makes me wonder if there is a definite winner every hour, which would mean chances of winning could be pretty high at certain times of the day. But I am always wary of these sweepstakes, I honestly wonder if (many times) there even are any winners.

Would be appreciated! You're like the polar opposite of "he-who-drinks-the-other-brand-of-soda" man.

Thank you. You are awesome.

Thanks.

yay

i'd love a code,thank you very much in advance. i've bee missing out lately on your code giveaways so i thank you very much for all your previous giveaways and for all your hard work c: you rock.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Thanks! that chicken upc got me another 30 bonus points, the promo page shows pizza meals, chicken meals and sandwich meals so that means if we get a sandwich meal upc code we can another 30 bonus points[/QUOTE]

anyone find the sandwich upc yet?
90 points for 1 cap code per month ain't bad.

Cool, thanks. :D

so what confirmed caps work for each wal-mart code???
i ask because i might make a run to chevron 2moro while job hunting and snag me some extra caps.
90 extra bonus points a month sounds amazing. :DDDD
speaking of wal-mart,i bought myself a 5 dollar MCD'S card today for 150 points from the summer promo. got it for my friend/bro derrick to give as a late birthday present sense he enjoys MCD'S.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']so what confirmed caps work for each wal-mart code???
i ask because i might make a run to chevron 2moro while job hunting and snag me some extra caps.
90 extra bonus points a month sounds amazing. :DDDD
speaking of wal-mart,i bought myself a 5 dollar MCD'S card today for 150 points from the summer promo. got it for my friend/bro derrick to give as a late birthday present sense he enjoys MCD'S.[/QUOTE]

no rush, you have the rest of the month

If you have any left I would love to have some sent to me as well.

LazyTriangle you are unreal-- if any left --- if not no worries appreciate the generous spirit

All Aboard!!!:whee:

I got the Coke clock today. It came in a big box but was just a tiny little thing inside there :lol:.

I didn't pay all that much attention to the size when I ordered, but it looked like a wall clock when I bought it. Turns out it is 2 inches square and 1 inch wide. Oh well, it's not like I am using my points for anything else these days.

Am i too late? Thanks.

[quote name='io']I got the Coke clock today. It came in a big box but was just a tiny little thing inside there :lol:.

I didn't pay all that much attention to the size when I ordered, but it looked like a wall clock when I bought it. Turns out it is 2 inches square and 1 inch wide. Oh well, it's not like I am using my points for anything else these days.[/QUOTE]

Pics!

took a little break from pm'ing codes but I'm back, its going to take quite a while to get to everyone but I'm working on it. If you haven't received anything yet, you will later tonight or in the next couple of days.

bread's done
Back