My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Ok here is the giveaway for the month of May, everyone who quotes this post will get a one-time only pm with cap codes. There will be other giveaways for each month until the Walmart promo ends on November 30th.[/QUOTE]

225646_492710204115760_1613506351_n.png

Quoted with a quote.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Ok here is the giveaway for the month of May, everyone who quotes this post will get a one-time only pm with cap codes. There will be other giveaways for each month until the Walmart promo ends on November 30th.[/QUOTE]

Gracias, LazyTriange!

Thanks for not being lazy, lazy :p

I have 40 codes of assorted value. (Most bottle, some 12-pack) Looking for Halo Reach Anniversary Map Code trade or MSP. I could also do something else if the price is right. PM me if interested.

Also, I'm kinda new at this. What's the basic etiquette for this thread?

[quote name='lazytriangle']ok here is the giveaway for the month of may, everyone who quotes this post will get a one-time only pm with cap codes. There will be other giveaways for each month until the walmart promo ends on november 30th.[/quote]

:)

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Pics![/QUOTE]

OK, dammit, here you go ;). I made the background something people on CAG could relate to (a recent Best Buy DotD I just picked up a few days ago). And the other thing is about how much the clock is worth.

you weren't kidding that is one tiny clock.

DOOM 3 BFG just arrived in the mail for me too, mine is for PS3 though and I didn't get it from best buy, I got mine for free from Target with those gift cards I got from mcr last week.

Thank you, LazyTriangle! Anything you're looking for yourself? It'd be nice for me to give back a bit if I could!

[quote name='Caffeinefree']I have 40 codes of assorted value. (Most bottle, some 12-pack) Looking for Halo Reach Anniversary Map Code trade or MSP. I could also do something else if the price is right. PM me if interested.

Also, I'm kinda new at this. What's the basic etiquette for this thread?[/QUOTE]

Mostly the thread consists of code drops, giveaways, advice and tips on bonus points, discussion of rewards and giveaways. I haven't seen much in the way of people selling or trading points, so I am not sure if there is an established etiquette for that.

[quote name='io']OK, dammit, here you go ;). I made the background something people on CAG could relate to (a recent Best Buy DotD I just picked up a few days ago). And the other thing is about how much the clock is worth.[/QUOTE]

That's...*HILARIOUS*. I've got one coming (ergo, it should be here tomorrow or the next day), and now that I know that I get to look forward to a clock that's about 1/3 of the size I thought it'd be (I thought it'd be standard alarm clock size), I'm all six-year-old-squealy-girlish with excitement.

;)

[quote name='LazyTriangle']you weren't kidding that is one tiny clock.

DOOM 3 BFG just arrived in the mail for me too, mine is for PS3 though and I didn't get it from best buy, I got mine for free from Target with those gift cards I got from mcr last week.[/QUOTE]

MCR had Target gift cards!? How the hell did I miss that!?

[quote name='boagman']That's...*HILARIOUS*. I've got one coming (ergo, it should be here tomorrow or the next day), and now that I know that I get to look forward to a clock that's about 1/3 of the size I thought it'd be (I thought it'd be standard alarm clock size), I'm all six-year-old-squealy-girlish with excitement.

;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and the funny thing is that it comes in a 6x6x6 box so it certainly seems like it is going to be big (or at least normal size). But as soon as you pick up the box and it doesn't weight much more than a 6x6x6 box you will know the score. Within that "huge" box there is a little tiny white box with the actual clock. No padding of course - but the 6x6x6 box will be useful for something so it isn't a complete waste!

And hey - at least the clock works and they did include a battery (you open up the cover and remove a tab to get it to work). But given all that I'm glad I didn't order the binoculars. I can only imagine what those will be like. Though I could have gotten them just as a toy for my kids.

[quote name='Caffeinefree']I have 40 codes of assorted value. (Most bottle, some 12-pack) Looking for Halo Reach Anniversary Map Code trade or MSP. I could also do something else if the price is right. PM me if interested.

Also, I'm kinda new at this. What's the basic etiquette for this thread?[/QUOTE]

It's laid back. Don't be a leech from everybody else without trying to contribute to the general betterment of the thread, but there's nothing wrong with saying something to the effect of what you already have ("I have X, and I'd be obliged to get Y for it, if possible.")

It's not even verboten to ask for a code now and again if you're really desperate (sometimes a certain deal is just less than the number of points you've got, and hesitation will cost you), but again: don't make a habit of it, especially if you aren't trying to help others by supplying information on promotions, bonus points, etc. The thread is all about sharing openly available information so that everyone can capitalize on the points they have.

So long as you're not simply a leech, you'll be fine and welcome here, I'd say.

[quote name='io']MCR had Target gift cards!? How the hell did I miss that!?[/QUOTE]

Don't get your knickers in a twist if it's completely gone. I believe that it was 670 points for a $10 Target e-gift card. That's a (*&^-ton of points for that redemption, if you ask me. Now, if you're sitting on 10K in points, bueno, but if you're like me, you look at those numbers and wince.

Edited to change the points value of the thing...thanks LazyTriangle!

Last edited by a moderator:
Today's deal is a $5 Macaroni Grill "Bonus Card" for 70 points, which isn't bad, I suppose. Limit two per member. Here's the fine print from the MCR site itself:

"Try a new Italian favorite. Get together with friends. Plan a date night.
Enjoy the rich, culinary delights of Romano's Macaroni Grill for less with a $5 Bonus Card. Combine Bonus Cards on one visit to save even more. Buon appetito!
Bonus Card valid for $5 off a minimum $5 food or non-alcoholic beverage purchase at any participating Romano's Macaroni Grill in the continental US. Multiple Bonus Cards may be used on the same check and no minimum purchase is required. Bonus Card may be used one time and applied to one check only. Bonus Card is not a Gift Card. No change will be returned if redeemed amount is less than $5 (unless required by law.) Dine-in only. Not valid in conjunction with any other discount or offer. Excludes taxes and gratuities. Bonus Card may not be exchanged for cash (unless required by law,) sold, transferred or reproduced and must be presented and relinquished at time of redemption. Any unauthorized reproduction, sale or transfer constitutes fraud. Void if lost or stolen. Issued by Macaroni Grill Services, Inc. Expires 12/31/13."

Edited to add: I bought my limit of two. It's basically a $10 credit on your bill if you use both at the same time, so that's worth 140 points to me.

[quote name='io']MCR had Target gift cards!? How the hell did I miss that!?[/QUOTE]

well they were e-gift cards to be exact, they were exclusive to the official MCR app they debuted last week, you can only see/redeem them if you have a smart phone or tablet.

EDIT: the $10 Target GC were 670 pts

Nice count me in!

[quote name='eldergias']Mostly the thread consists of code drops, giveaways, advice and tips on bonus points, discussion of rewards and giveaways. I haven't seen much in the way of people selling or trading points, so I am not sure if there is an established etiquette for that.[/QUOTE]

Isn't there a master trading thread for trading coke caps?

[quote name='io']I got the Coke clock today. It came in a big box but was just a tiny little thing inside there :lol:.

I didn't pay all that much attention to the size when I ordered, but it looked like a wall clock when I bought it. Turns out it is 2 inches square and 1 inch wide. Oh well, it's not like I am using my points for anything else these days.[/QUOTE]

Well, it is listed in the Travel Collection so it doesn't surprise me that it's small. I've got one coming to me as well. :)

Both of my binoculars orders are still processing.

yay hope im not late

If you still have some more thanks

Thanks

You are too awesome, no epic is the word...The mass amount of love you have sent out through CAG Coke thread is amazing.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Ok here is the giveaway for the month of May, everyone who quotes this post will get a one-time only pm with cap codes.[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to say a word of thanks to Lazy for practically singlehandedly keeping this MCR thread populated for quite a while now, with all your giveaways. Thanks for all your hard work! :)

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thank you.

Thank you sir!

:bouncy: Thanks, you've been the best. :applause:

I'm in, you're awesome:D

[quote name='omgmoosetracks']Originally Posted by LazyTriangle
Ok here is the giveaway for the month of May, everyone who quotes this post will get a one-time only pm with cap codes. There will be other giveaways for each month until the Walmart promo ends on November 30th.[/QUOTE]

Great! Thanks!:bouncy:

Thanks!:mrgreen:

quick update, I'm half way through with the cap code giveaway, still need to get the people on pages 315 and 316, I should hopefully be done by tomorrow night.

looks like they still have Target $10 gift cards and you can get them from the MCR site now (no phones or tablets needed) at 670 pts they are bit pricey though

[quote name='LazyTriangle']quick update, I'm half way through with the cap code giveaway, still need to get the people on pages 315 and 316, I should hopefully be done by tomorrow night.

looks like they still have Target $10 gift cards and you can get them from the MCR site now (no phones or tablets needed) at 670 pts they are bit pricey though[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting on Best Buy reward zone vouchers or gift cards to come back (maybe around BF). If not I'll buy a Nike $50 e-gift card and sell on ebay.

Thanks again!

[quote name='LazyTriangle']quick update, I'm half way through with the cap code giveaway, still need to get the people on pages 315 and 316, I should hopefully be done by tomorrow night.

looks like they still have Target $10 gift cards and you can get them from the MCR site now (no phones or tablets needed) at 670 pts they are bit pricey though[/QUOTE]

Just finished entering mine. You are a saint and a scholar, thank you!

can't thank you enough-- of course I am afraid to watch the news in case they report-- breaking news out of Atlanta-- a robbery of coke caps happened where a man known as Lazy Triangle aka "the robin hood of coke points" has claimed responsibility

Thanks, got one of the Target gift cards. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to use it in store without needing to sign up for their mobile/text thing. I don't do text messaging.

As for value, yeah, it kind of sucks. But I'm looking at some other stuff on the site and I'm seeing things like this:

$20 Barnes & Noble e-gift card: 1425 points
$25 Old Navy e-gift card: 1750 points

So 670 for $10 at Target (which is way more useful to me than those others) is not too bad in comparison.

You are the best man! you should be honored with a medal or something x) thanks again

Dang, I was going to get 4 of the carmike movie tickets for the summer entertainment promo. I go on vacation, check today 5 days later and its not offered anymore....:(

Might have to go with the Target stuff, although I was hoping for Best Buy

[quote name='kube00']You are a lifesaving CAG!

And with that I've got 4 movie tickets headed my way!

How long does it take for the physical prizes to show up, a week or two?[/QUOTE]

De nada. Glad I could help.

As for how long things take to show up, it's a crap-shoot. The summer stuff I ordered last week has mostly arrived now. I've gotten all of my Kerby Koney Island gift certificates, my McDonalds Arch Card, my Jet's Pizza GCs, my travel clock (today, in fact...), but I'm still waiting on other stuff. I'm actually quite surprised at how quickly this stuff shipped and showed up.

has anybody had any luck on finding the other wal-mart upc codes??? so far we have just the two. the pizza and chicken.

also special thanks to Lazy for sending me some codes to work with the upc codes. the powerrade caps don't do anything but the others do. anyhow. just dropping by seeing how everyone is doing. everyone here rocks. and thanks again lazy c: your awesome.

Chem out.

bread's done
Back