My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Thanks for the heads up, Just a note though that it's just the sandwich not a combo or anything, still a great deal though!
This is true...it's just the sandwich itself. For 50 MCR points, it was worth it to me. I actually went right out and redeemed it at my local McDonalds today, and if you're thinking it's going to be any kind of culinary masterpiece, you're going to be disappointed. It was functional...nothing terrible, but it's just a McDonalds burger. I changed it to suit my tastes, had them make the patty fresh off the grill for me, so it had every possible advantage. It's still just a glorified Quarter Pounder.

But it was a *free* Quarter Pounder. Those always taste better, don't they? ;)

Thanks for the heads up, Just a note though that it's just the sandwich not a combo or anything, still a great deal though!
This is true...it's just the sandwich itself. For 50 MCR points, it was worth it to me. I actually went right out and redeemed it at my local McDonalds today, and if you're thinking it's going to be any kind of culinary masterpiece, you're going to be disappointed. It was functional...nothing terrible, but it's just a McDonalds burger. I changed it to suit my tastes, had them make the patty fresh off the grill for me, so it had every possible advantage. It's still just a glorified Quarter Pounder.

You got your coupon that quickly? How long was it? I redeemed for mine 2 days ago.

wow there was a free big mac coupon? [flo evans]damn damn daaaaaamn[flo evans]
No, it wasn't free, and it wasn't a Big Mac. It was a coupon for one of their new Quarter Pounders that they were offering for 50 MCR points. It's still available if you want one, so far as I can tell. One per account.

Edited to add the link to it on MCR: http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/free-mcdonalds174-quarter-pounder174-burger/26700?WT.z_flt1=collection&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=McDonalds_1_26700_7_20_c
thanks for the info :)

You got your coupon that quickly? How long was it? I redeemed for mine 2 days ago.
Redeemed points for it on 6/3, and ship notification came on 6/4. Arrived 6/8. You should expect yours next week, I'd say.

Welp, the only time I eat at mcDonalds is when it free.  Thanks guys for alerting the deal to everyone.

I'm bored so here is a small code drop:

VLJHTB74L6T9V5

75B0V4XMKX05PW

4wjxm0kp4h0nx6

6FLNTJRPBNF44R

FFXTRPNVFX6NW5

NB077VF4N4W75F

7W4R47TL5T76MF

PBJXL0PK5RRHJ6

NHN4547BFL04BR

TNLPL6MRJX5N46

I will make a post for the powerade caps giveaway tonight or early tomorrow so be on the lookout for that.

Hi guys and gals,chemical here.
Okay so here's the scoop. To help make the double points deal for powerrade even better,I have quite a number of powerrade cap codes.
So here's what I'm willing to do.
On top of lazytriangle's giveaway. I will randomly giveaway a few codes as well between the 10th through the 14th BUTTTT if you want an even better deal,how about this.
My attention right now is focused on the Pepsi iconic summer contest,so I'm willing to trade 3 powerrade caps for one iconic summer code. (That's about 18 points per iconic summer cap,sounds like a good deal)
This deal will last between the 10th though the 13th (the 14th I'll use whatever codes leftover towards myself lol)
Deal ends the 14th at noon.

hey everyone,the double powerrade points offer just activated on the website.

thought you ought to know lol.

THIS JUST IN:

https://royalty.redrobin.com/acquisition_partner_landing/MCRv1#WT.ac=redRobin_3_2555+redRobin+bp_15_4_i

chemical out.
At what point does the signup let you link to your MCR account?

it already is linked up with your MCR account once you sign up for the club,you get a message after you confirm your phone number (they call you and tell you to enter a pin number on your phone keypad) and the message tells you they will e-mail you your MCR code.

Okay so here's the scoop. To help make the double points deal for powerrade even better,I have quite a number of powerrade cap codes.
On top of lazytriangle's giveaway. I will randomly giveaway a few codes as well between the 10th through the 14th BUTTTT if you want an even better deal,how about this.
My attention right now is focused on the Pepsi iconic summer contest,so I'm willing to trade 3 powerrade caps for one iconic summer code. (That's about 18 points per iconic summer cap,sounds like a good deal)
This deal will last between the 10th though the 13th (the 14th I'll use whatever codes leftover towards myself lol)
i have a pepsi cap to trade but a 3 for one swap has peaked my interest. what is so good aboutthe pepsi that you are willing to go 3 for one? lol

i have a pepsi cap to trade but a 3 for one swap has peaked my interest. what is so good aboutthe pepsi that you are willing to go 3 for one? lol
honestly,there are a ton of prizes to get on both the pepsi side and the dew side of the promotion but i really want this pair of headphones and i wanna try to get the free years supply of dew so that i can host awesome pool parties and gaming nights for my friends.

plus when i heard of the powerrade promo and saw that i had almost a jar worth of powerrade caps,i thought to myself "well,might as well help my fellow CAGS out and try to trade so that i can increase my chances of the iconic summer prizes.

Ok it's time for the giveaway I promised, all you have to do is quote this post and I will pm you some powerade cap codes. I will be doing this until June 14th when the double points on the powerade caps ends.

Ok it's time for the giveaway I promised, all you have to do is quote this post and I will pm you some powerade cap codes. I will be doing this until June 14th when the double points on the powerade caps ends.
Thank you so very much. How do you get so many caps and of all variety? Do ppl just throw them away where you live?

Oh sweet merciful heavens, I'd love this right now! Thanks in advance, good sir!

Thanks. You're awesome for doing this. I just started Coke Rewards and this really helps.

Thanks Lazy

bread's done
Back