My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I thought you were trying to prevent lurkers, lazytriangle? Haha
got bored and did some code drops, I will do a proper giveaway on the coke zero caps this weekend

EDIT: here are some coke cap codes

NB5B9W0NLBMTBW

BMKVTPFXVF5VJV

6HNKJ5KF67J6B9

4LPB9M600WJ4JJ

Last edited by a moderator:
From the Coke Rewards Facebook page.

You did it! Grab your free McDonald's Quarter Pounder with Cheese coupon while supplies last: http://CokeURL.com/en44. 1 per member. Coupon expires 7/30.
I got 3 more of these for free. That makes my total free burger tally at 21 :rofl:

Cant complain. Free food is free food.

In other news, anyone with Kelloggs, Kelloggs monster U, Nos, Slurpee or MCR Black cap/flap codes I will trade pepsi Iconic summer codes for them, if anyone is also playing that promo.

Will trade multiple codes for monster U codes, and will trade 1:2 on the black caps.

Did anyone get a ship confirmation from last Wednesday's Quarter Pounder deal?  It's been over a week and mine still hasn't shipped.  Don't the coupons expire at the end of JUly?

Did most of you have to wait the full 3 days to get the Twitter bonus code?  I tweeted on Friday and I'm still waiting although the possibility that I tweeted wrong is quite real.  Was the code sent via email or on Twitter?

Did most of you have to wait the full 3 days to get the Twitter bonus code? I tweeted on Friday and I'm still waiting although the possibility that I tweeted wrong is quite real. Was the code sent via email or on Twitter?
I have yet to receive the 3-point code message, and I tweeted five days ago. I got an e-mail that @MyCokeRewards was now following me on Twitter, but no second message with the necessary 3-point code. I'm contacting them tomorrow night if I don't get a message by then. :???:

Did most of you have to wait the full 3 days to get the Twitter bonus code? I tweeted on Friday and I'm still waiting although the possibility that I tweeted wrong is quite real. Was the code sent via email or on Twitter?

I got the code about 2 hours after I did it on Tuesday. I got the message @4:28pm with my code. The code came by DM to my Twitter inbox. It may be that they're away for the weekend.

I have yet to receive the 3-point code message, and I tweeted five days ago. I got an e-mail that @MyCokeRewards was now following me on Twitter, but no second message with the necessary 3-point code. I'm contacting them tomorrow night if I don't get a message by then. :???:
I am also still waiting. I sent mine 5 days ago. Doh!

Wonder if it could be a privacy setting? Anyone have any ideas?

I got 2 Coke Zero 20 oz coupons in the mail a week or two ago.  Today I got 22 more. :shock:  I'd forgotten I'd won so many of these from the March Madness promo.

bread's done
Back