My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Thanks again Lazy

tumblr_lk0lnlid4b1qiunvpo1_250.gif

hey everyone.chem here with a slight update. 

Pepsi had beyounce,diet dew had NASCAR legends,sprite at one point had drake i think. 

what does diet coke still have??? Taylor swift of course. anyhow. the official page for the Taylor swift promo is up. before everything was kinda sorta vague. 

http://www.mycokerewards.com/showLBE.do?id=ultimateEntertainer&WT.ac=dietCoke_3_2656+dkoEntertainer+swp_1_1_h

the details: enter diet coke codes,enter with MCR points,or chirp online to get entrys into her contest. it's just a normal sweeps. 

Prizes: 4 GRAND PRIZES (1 PER ENTRY PERIOD): A $2,500 VISA® gift card that may be used for winner to be the "Ultimate Entertainer"; an assortment of Diet Coke® and Taylor Swift® merchandise; a supply of sleek cans; and glassware.

bonus points: buy a pack of her "LIMITED EDUTION" six pack diet coke cans (which is confirmed to be tall metal cans in a six pack,i had thought they were gonna be cans) and get double points though the 31st. 

so there,there's an official post or update on it,before everything was all over the place with info. 

chem out.

hey everyone.chem here with a slight update.

Pepsi had beyounce,diet dew had NASCAR legends,sprite at one point had drake i think.

what does diet coke still have??? Taylor swift of course. anyhow. the official page for the Taylor swift promo is up. before everything was kinda sorta vague.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/showLBE.do?id=ultimateEntertainer&WT.ac=dietCoke_3_2656+dkoEntertainer+swp_1_1_h

the details: enter diet coke codes,enter with MCR points,or chirp online to get entrys into her contest. it's just a normal sweeps.

Prizes: 4 GRAND PRIZES (1 PER ENTRY PERIOD): A $2,500 VISA® gift card that may be used for winner to be the "Ultimate Entertainer"; an assortment of Diet Coke® and Taylor Swift® merchandise; a supply of sleek cans; and glassware.

bonus points: buy a pack of her "LIMITED EDUTION" six pack diet coke cans (which is confirmed to be tall metal cans in a six pack,i had thought they were gonna be cans) and get double points though the 31st.

so there,there's an official post or update on it,before everything was all over the place with info.

chem out.
Dang... too bad I think diet coke taste like arse lol. thanks for the info though. Hopefully I can find a few friends that drink it

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys are welcome, I have been super busy the last couple of days so I haven't pm'd everyone who quoted me. I'm working on it though, I should be able to get everyone by tomorrow night at the latest.

In the meantime, lets have another contest. This one is NFL related, whomever guesses the final score (or comes closest) for the two games below will get three 20 point codes each. PM me with your predictions so this thread doesn't get too cluttered.

Saints vs Patriots

Cardinals vs 49ers

You guys have until 1:25 PM PST/ 4:25 PM EST to pm me, will edit this post when the contest is over.

game started, no more entries please. Good luck to those who pm'd me.

everyone guessed the Saints were going to win, Brady showed them, boagman had the closest guess so he wins the 3 codes. Zelda almost had the exact score, he predicted 30 - 21 in favor of the 49ers so he (she?) wins. I will pm you guys the codes later tonight.

hey everyone,chem here. 

you know what sounds good right now??? pizza 

you know what kind of pizza sounds good right now???? dominos. 

you know what sounds better??? FREE SODAAAA WITH DOMINOS!!!! 

http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/free-20oz-sparkling-beverage-on-dominoscom/28260?WT.ac=Dominos_1_28260_7_1_h

spend 40 points and get a free special coupon code for the next time you order from dominos to get a free drink. 

found it on the website just tonight. thought i share. 

chem out. 

hey everyone,chem here.

you know what sounds good right now??? pizza

you know what kind of pizza sounds good right now???? dominos.

you know what sounds better??? FREE SODAAAA WITH DOMINOS!!!!

http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/free-20oz-sparkling-beverage-on-dominoscom/28260?WT.ac=Dominos_1_28260_7_1_h

spend 40 points and get a free special coupon code for the next time you order from dominos to get a free drink.

found it on the website just tonight. thought i share.

chem out.
So, um...I don't mean to come off like a prick here, but 40 points is what the redemption cost is for a free 20 ounce Coke product *anywhere*. I don't think this deal is any good at all.

So, um...I don't mean to come off like a prick here, but 40 points is what the redemption cost is for a free 20 ounce Coke product *anywhere*. I don't think this deal is any good at all.
Your not being a prick at all,in fact I agree with ya the deal kinda does stink. But,I though "eh,mind as well share it,maybe post a joke or two,help out"

everyone guessed the Saints were going to win, [Saints and bad ref calls showed them], boagman had the closest guess so he wins the 3 codes. Zelda almost had the exact score, he predicted 30 - 21 in favor of the 49ers so he (she?) wins. I will pm you guys the codes later tonight.
Yeah saints beat themselves on that game. Gave them 2 chances too many to win haha. But congrats to the winners here.

LAZY  ---  if there is such a thing as karma--   good things are coming to you--  thanks a lot

[SIZE=12pt](Wednesday's Deal)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]$50 Restaurant.com® E-Gift Card[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]270 Points[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yawn! The Gift Cards are dime a dozen and so few decent restaurants to choose from. I'm still working on spending the $25 one from the deal over the summer.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]PS Life got busy and never responded to winning the Subway gift card. Maybe "scam" was the wrong word. I was trying to get across is i did not win anything since the big holiday instant win. The all of a sudden I won this cad,3 more and bunch of stuff on the PowerAid game. All on my Fanta green cap free plays.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Hope everyone wins something.[/SIZE]

Check your email:

I got a targeted offer for a free $5 McDonalds GC from MCR. You need to click through the email and enter any code. I used 'roo' and it let me redeem for the arch card.

It it titled:

Get a tasty treat with a $5 McDonald’s® Arch Card®

GREAT REWARDS ARE WAITING FOR YOU Claim your $5 McDonald’s® Arch Card® to get started For good times and great rewards, My Coke Rewards can’t be beat! Earn points from 15 brands and redeem them for gift cards, books and magazines, Coke merchandise and much more—even chances to win amazing prizes. Get started today! Just enter one code to get a $5 McDonald’s® Arch Card®. It’s perfect for a tasty snack, and it’s just the beginning.

(I did get the redemption email too, so it is legit.)

i logged in... did the Roo code only... and it worked.... they offered me the $5 arch card for free... on mcr, and i went through the process... :)

thanks!

yeah i tried logging in and punching in both the roo code and a regular cap code,got nothing about a mcdonalds gift card. 

i have not gotten an email yet ether regarding one. 

Hey guys login, enter a code, you may get the $5 mcdonalds card. Roo will work if you dont have any other codes.

I logged in and entered the word "roo" and it thanked me for purchasing coke products at Kangaroo. "Thank you for purchasing your Coca-Cola products at Kangaroo Express." LOL

I didn't get one either, which is saddening, but oh well. I never knew about the "roo" thing, so I'm going to start using that to earn double points.

Could use a free McGee card.
I'll try again tomorrow,enter some codes and see if I get it or not. Otherwise I'm not missing out too badly,it's only five bucks.

Gonna save up my points for holiday promos when they do them. Close to 900 points again.

anyone try the "ROO" code today I'm getting an error message. Is it over? here is the message

Oops-there was an error in the code you entered.

Here's some info that might help:

• Codes are 12 or 14 characters and aren't case sensitive
  • No spaces are required
  • Zero’s and “O’s” are interchangeable
If you continue to have trouble entering codes, try them here

THanks  -gtesta1970

anyone try the "ROO" code today I'm getting an error message. Is it over? here is the message

Oops-there was an error in the code you entered.

Here's some info that might help:

• Codes are 12 or 14 characters and aren't case sensitive
  • No spaces are required
  • Zero’s and “O’s” are interchangeable
If you continue to have trouble entering codes, try them here

THanks -gtesta1970
same

hey everyone! so i started mcr around may when i stumbled upon this thread and i started to try and get one of those nike gift cards as a reward. so yesterday i finally got enough points to buy it thanks to all of you! so as thanks for all the caps and codes and extra points and such, i will give away some caps lazy style :whee:

first 6 people to quote get points (am i doing it right lazy? :lol: )

hey everyone! so i started mcr around may when i stumbled upon this thread and i started to try and get one of those nike gift cards as a reward. so yesterday i finally got enough points to buy it thanks to all of you! so as thanks for all the caps and codes and extra points and such, i will give away some caps lazy style :whee:

Quoted and liked c:

2. Crippldogg

3. slowdive21

yeah!

zelda

5. Quintessence

yay

bread's done
Back