My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Hey fellas. Giving away three Coke Rewards codes. Quote this message and respond to only one question. If you get it right, you get the code. If not, you're outta' luck and cannot enter again. Don't search for the answer; this game is for fun, not for how quick you can Google something. The winners will be updated on the bottom of this post. Everyone will receive their codes once all of the questions are correctly answered. If not all answers are submitted by 8 PM PST, nobody will receive anything. That's right, this is a group effort; invite your friends! Go!

---------------------------------------------------------

Q1: Who was the director of Dr. No?

Q2: What is my full username translated into numbers?

Q3: What level is my main character in GTA Online? (Hint: It's below 20).

Q1 Answer:

Winner:

Q2 Answer: 451219211909 ( or ) 3357709

Winner: boagman

Q3 Answer:

Winner:
3. Possibly 16? :)

Unfortunately, no. It's a double-digit number below 20, though, so you were still close. Thanks for playing!

EDIT: I should mention, I'm a noob.
Ok, not 16... possibly 12?

Am i allowed to guess again? You wrote, "respond to only one question" but not how many times we could try to answer that one question. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Am i allowed to guess again? You wrote, "respond to only one question" but not how many times we could try to answer that one question. ;)
Ah! A *loophole*! I sez he gets another shot at the apple for being industrious, but it's your party, Mister 451219211909.

;)

Ah! A *loophole*! I sez he gets another shot at the apple for being industrious, but it's your party, Mister 451219211909.

;)
Unfortunately, I did say so:

"If you get it right, you get the code. If not, you're outta' luck and cannot enter again."

I guess 13! :3
Congratulations, that is the correct answer! You'll be put up on the list and PM'd your code.

Great job, everyone. You've all successfully gotten the correct answers, and have won the game together as a result; as a team. Your codes will be PM'd to you shortly.

Did you all enjoy the game?

I guess level 1
The game has ended. The answer was also false, unfortunately. Thank you for playing, though!

Doh, i was so focused on the other sentence i missed that one. Sorry. :oops:
It's quite alright. Thank you for playing, Devilman.

Don't worry, if we don't win anything, we can wait for LazyTriangle later for his/her day 3 code quotes.

Update: Also yay, tnx! (Guessing a # character from a series seemed to work, lol) ;)

By the way, nice contest! :)  One question that is knowledge based, one that is for logical thinking and one more that is random luck.  I like it. :)

Congrats to the winners. :)

Yeah, I like the way theDevilman summed it up.  It was good simply because it was kind of mixed up.  I should do something similar in the near future, just for fun.

Q2: What is my full username translated into numbers?

Q2 Answer: 451219211909 ( or ) 3357709.
So...I understand how I got the right answer, but the *alternate* correct answer has me a bit confused. Wouldn't it properly be 33578709? Doesn't the "u" equate to an "8" on a phone keypad?

And yes: I realize that I'm spending *way too much time* overthinking something that I've already given a correct answer to. It's my version of OCD kicking in.

Don't worry, if we don't win anything, we can wait for LazyTriangle later for his/her day 3 code quotes.

Update: Also yay, tnx! (Guessing a # character from a series seemed to work, lol) ;)
Mmm.

Yeah, I like the way theDevilman summed it up. It was good simply because it was kind of mixed up. I should do something similar in the near future, just for fun.
Good to hear. I'm glad people recognized that.

So...I understand how I got the right answer, but the *alternate* correct answer has me a bit confused. Wouldn't it properly be 33578709? Doesn't the "u" equate to an "8" on a phone keypad?

And yes: I realize that I'm spending *way too much time* overthinking something that I've already given a correct answer to. It's my version of OCD kicking in.
Oops, I made a typo. Yes, that's the correct answer.

Sorry for the late delivery, I'm going to PM everyone their codes. Would you all be interested in another of these games? How would you change it, if so?

EDIT: Sent the codes a short moment ago. All is well. Have a good night, everyone.

Hey everyone. Chem here.

RANDOM BONUS FLAP GIVEAWAY THINGY MAGJIGGER!!!!!

Kay so CVS is having a 4/9 dollar sale on 12 packs (with your forth pack being FREE with a cvs card)

So,seeing as how were stocking up soon,thought I give away a flap.

Simple rules are simple: I recently got the game poker night 2 off of plus and I'm LOVING IT!!!! So,simply Post your favorite bit of dialogue or quote from the game. I'll pick the winning quote later tonight and I'll send you a flap code.

I might have another flap giveaway in the next day or two also once we stock up.

ALSO UNSCRAMBLE THIS POWERRADE CAP CODE!!!

RMJXR94TW90K79

Chem out.

.........................no hidden bonus joke for you.
In fact your grounded
I saw you break mr smiths window with the baseball.
Two weeks.
Your room.
No TV.
March up on there mister.

Hey everyone. Chem here.

Kay so CVS is having a 4/9 dollar sale on 12 packs (with your forth pack being FREE with a cvs card)

Simple rules are simple: I recently got the game poker night 2 off of plus and I'm LOVING IT!!!! So,simply Post your favorite bit of dialogue or quote from the game. I'll pick the winning quote later tonight and I'll send you a flap code.

I might have another flap giveaway in the next day or two also once we stock up.

RMJXR94TW90K79

Chem out.

In fact your grounded
Two weeks.
Your room.
No TV.
I have not played Poker Night 2 but i looked it up and found this:

youtube

Not sure if that will qualify me or not but either way it is pretty funny. I'll tell you what, i didn't know that Ash was in it. I'm sooo getting this game!

And are you saying that this "RMJXR94TW90K79" is a scrambled Powerade code? There could be hundreds of possibilities.

I have not played Poker Night 2 but i looked it up and found this:

Not sure if that will qualify me or not but either way it is pretty funny. I'll tell you what, i didn't know that Ash was in it. I'm sooo getting this game!

And are you saying that this "RMJXR94TW90K79" is a scrambled Powerade code? There could be hundreds of possibilities.
It has to be a single quote from the game. So just pick one randomly.

And I'll give two hints to help unscramble the code.

1. A good chunk of it is reversed,check which chunk.
2. One out of the three double number combos is reversed (aka ether 79/97,90/09,or 94/49)

It has to be a single quote from the game. So just pick one randomly.

And I'll give two hints to help unscramble the code.

1. A good chunk of it is reversed,check which chunk.
2. One out of the three double number combos is reversed (aka ether 79/97,90/09,or 94/49)
Ok, being a huge fan of Ash, here is a good quote. "It's not the size of your chin, Sam. It's what you do with it that counts."

That being said, I'm super disappointed that Bruce didn't voice Ash!

So actually I'll wind up checking quotes tomorrow as some stuff came up tonight but,this gives more people enough time to post some more quotes.

So,I'll randomly pick a winner with the best quote from the game tomorrow afternoon.

"Yeah, uh... back in the cartoon days, someone thought it'd be a good idea to turn Rusty's adventures into a video game. It, uh, made that E.T. game look like Halo." - Brock Samson

Hey everyone. Chem here.

RMJXR94TW90K79

Chem out.

In fact your grounded
Two weeks.
Your room.
No TV.
"Don't be discouraged. Running in fear is a pretty natural response to a six-foot tall dog with a gun." - Sam

"Winning streaks are like dating a beautiful woman. Enjoy them while you can, because it's only a matter of time before they dump you for being 'weird' and 'clingy'." - Sam

RBB07BXXWVHFP4

BP4L66HNT6V06K

HLJJLL0FRFJJ0X

4RWHLP9BX54JMB

5X5TWTWHVVW5H5

9PKVVKNR7RBWW5

VTJRV5PBHLTL5K

05H5WWPMW695V9

B77MKH7RM4HFL4

7FJBL04WNT5MHW

5F5VK65VM7TJV4

HMMH054LMP4W9R

PH9J4X0LWW00J6

06KRBX54KBMNL5

404RWV4LXT49KR

NMJW04XJKJWJRR

PHR74FV50PN44B

H7XFT7F7XMMW7V

5BBRF59MNNV6K7

7FVFW6W0NNLHNL

FKWPHP9NJTBMFH

6RTTNMTRJBMWWR

9NL6VXXW5RL9J0

0FLPNKRLLBPP7J

HB94RNXBL4MR56

7K0RPW5VV6P7LX

444TLFVP5KN46M

94F6PNRKNLVRT0

HM7KV666VJLK5K

FPLXH5L56MJ4TN

TK9MTJNV6T4L97

NN5BX56PKBBT6L

6WP7RBLR5H9PKB

P5F0RL0HPM9KTN

TRPB4TNRM95HFP

VP0TBTWK4NBW4M

TBXW4NF4TRW570

6NHPRWWP5BP7H6

VKK4LWKJNLBKJ0

Thank you LT.  They were all used by the time i got the them.  I've not had the best luck lately, lol.  But i've gotten plenty from you in the past.  Thank you again!

Actually, some may still work.  I just tried some unused codes from my own caps and every one are coming up invalid!  Anyone else having trouble right now?

I still can't get any code to work. Strange. :(
If you attempted to use 20 invalid (or used, obviously) codes in one day, you're temporarily "locked out" for a day of entering codes on MCR. It's happened to most of us who've been doing it for some time, especially when you have a code with a fuzzy/missing letter or two. You just keep trying to find the "right" combination and, whoops! All of a sudden, you can't enter *any* kind of code, even ones you *know* are good.

Don't lose any sleep over it. If it's not working by Thursday afternoon, give it until early morning (read: 12:01AM EST) Friday. If you're still not able to enter codes that you *know* are valid, then it may be time to call MCR and find out what's what. For now, just relax for 24 hours. It should resolve itself. It has for me on multiple occasions.

If you attempted to use 20 invalid (or used, obviously) codes in one day, you're temporarily "locked out" for a day of entering codes on MCR. It's happened to most of us who've been doing it for some time, especially when you have a code with a fuzzy/missing letter or two. You just keep trying to find the "right" combination and, whoops! All of a sudden, you can't enter *any* kind of code, even ones you *know* are good.

Don't lose any sleep over it. If it's not working by Thursday afternoon, give it until early morning (read: 12:01AM EST) Friday. If you're still not able to enter codes that you *know* are valid, then it may be time to call MCR and find out what's what. For now, just relax for 24 hours. It should resolve itself. It has for me on multiple occasions.
Ahhhh. Ok, thank you for clarifying that. :)

-edit-

It's working for me now, btw. :)

bread's done
Back