My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

i just put in the kangaroo code and got the normal splash screen. then i put in a cap code and this came up. looks like a cap will unlock but when i clicked it I got the oops page. still to early

1200 Points

12 Days of Holiday Rewards

icon_ce_twistie_closed.gif
See Details

i just put in the kangaroo code and got the normal splash screen. then i put in a cap code and this came up. looks like a cap will unlock but when i clicked it I got the oops page. still to early

1200 Points

12 Days of Holiday Rewards

icon_ce_twistie_closed.gif
See Details
thats not good. Ill be completely missing the first gift card if thats the case as ive entered my limit for the week

i agree my wife's account is maxed out and just tried to enter a code and no can do. the walmart code worked but would not unlock either. maybe there is a work around someone will find

Oh so you are supposed to enter in a brand new pt code to unlock today's prize? Well shit I think about everyone on this thread is gonna be at their max for the week by sunday at afternoon. Goofy way to have this promotion set up.

Welp I was almost done then got taken to the main page.

Edit:  Seems we caused the obvious down for maintenance that was doom to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to enter a coke code.  I managed to click on the gift card and it said you have to enter a code to unlock it.  I managed to enter a code but it has been loading the entered code for a couple minutes now.

Also, for some reason, the site is showing my point balance as 0, I guess since it is having such a hard time loading.  Hope that does impact getting the card.

eldergias said:
You have to enter a coke code. I managed to click on the gift card and it said you have to enter a code to unlock it. I managed to enter a code but it has been loading the entered code for a couple minutes now.
Complete and utter fail Coke... What the hell - put the best reward up on the one day that everyone who is a big fan of the program is probably maxed out on new code entries!?

And yeah, getting this now anyway:

My Coke Rewards is temporarily unavailable.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please come back soon!{/quote]
So double fail...

And now... I don't even appear to be logged in any more. Sigh...

Yeah looking back at this, it should have stayed at the midnight time slot.

I can see the card, but it has been loading for over 2 minutes.

The first attempt it signed me out, then said i had 0 points, now i am waiting.

gah and now the site is down as others have said and I too see a 0 balance....

Rage!!!!

My Coke Rewards is temporarily unavailable.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please come back soon!

Este sitio se encuentra bajo mantenimiento.
Por favor regrese mas tarde y disculpe la molestia que esta actividad le haya causado.

I think that second part may be a hidden message. They just scrambled it so we don't know the truth about what's going on! :whee:

Anyone getting this on homepage?

Error reading included file desktop/mcr/*/friendlyErrorTile.ftl The problematic instruction: ---------- ==> include thisTile [on line 17, column 25 in flex-mod-common.ftl] in user-directive fm.tile [on line 1637, column 5 in desktop/common/desktop_template.ftl] ---------- Java backtrace for programmers: ---------- freemarker.template.TemplateException: Error reading included file desktop/mcr/*/friendlyErrorTile.ftl at freemarker.core.Include.accept(Include.java:167) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:221) at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:221) at freemarker.core.ConditionalBlock.accept(ConditionalBlock.java:79) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:221) at freemarker.core.IfBlock.accept(IfBlock.java:82) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:221) at freemarker.core.Macro$Context.runMacro(Macro.java:172) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:614) at freemarker.core.UnifiedCall.accept(UnifiedCall.java:106) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:221) at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:221) at freemarker.core.EscapeBlock.accept(EscapeBlock.java:84) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:221) at freemarker.core.Environment.process(Environment.java:199) at freemarker.template.Template.process(Template.java:259) at com.ibm.mcr.helpers.MCRFreeMarkerHelper.process(MCRFreeMarkerHelper.java:134) at com.ibm.mcr.tiles.MCRFreeMarkerView.doRender(MCRFreeMarkerView.java:258) at com.ibm.mcr.tiles.MCRFreeMarkerView.renderMergedTemplateModel(MCRFreeMarkerView.java:488) at org.springframework.web.servlet.view.AbstractTemplateView.renderMergedOutputModel(AbstractTemplateView.java:167) at org.springframework.web.servlet.view.AbstractView.render(Abstract

so i heard the target gift card is 25 for 600. 

SWEEEEEET!!!!! 

now we just gonna wait for the site to stop crashing XD crashed on my end too BUT kept me logged in with all my points.

bread's done
Back