My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Yay, I got a new one:

Gateway Timeout
The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server.

Reference #1.77611f45.1385919660.700eabe

There is something about BillyDeeWilliams that when he says "were screwed" just sounds classy. But pretty much everything BillyDee says is classy. Great username, very much approve.
Wow
Such classy
Very approve
Much joy
Wow
Doge like,

............sorry,your post reminded me of that meme lol c:

billydeesign.jpg

Here is what Michael Jackson was expected to look like when he got older (when he was a young performer).  Pretty much like Billy Dee Williams. (Its the blue suit especially, since it is reminiscent of Lando Calrissian's cloak)

wtf-photos-videos-close-enough.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
somehow managed to log in, the site still doesn't work though I get "Oops..Something went wrong. Please try again later" message every time I click on anything.

What pisses me off is I was actually on the redeem screen when it crapped out. I had clicked on the GC and it was loading where it gives you the confirmation to buy it. ugh.

Welp, I can't sit around refreshing the page all day. I'm gonna have to just try to check in every thirty minutes or so. Good luck everyone.

"hey lois,seeing the mycokerewards site down is JUST like that one time i drank 50 12 packs of cherry coke and exploded"
Waiting for 5 hours straight to come up because im too stupid to just walk away and let it be, is just like that one time I gauged both my eyes out and fed them to my pet hamster, with a pinch of salt to make them palletable.

Good thing I know how to navigate these sites by heart.

Holy hell, I actually got through.  Went away for a few hours and tried again boom got through.  HURRY PEOPLE!!!

It's still a total crap shoot.  I've been trying non-stop for the last 3 hours and haven't even been able to confirm a code entry yet.

So a few people snuck through, eh? I'm hoping it stays down for the most part until 9pm so our code cap resets. And hopefully they keep the current promo running until the next one tomorrow at 9am.

Can't even load the home page now.

congrats! I was able to log in but if I stray away from the home page, it just crashes again.
Try using the direct link to the target gift card. From there it was a grueling two minutes to get one. Sadly I can't even re find the link though as I just get errors again.

bread's done
Back