My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

GREAT SCOTT that ticket delivery was super fast.  Can't wait till this happens with gift cards during such events.

limit of 1 pair of AMC tickets per accont. Here what's left:

December 8th – $25 Home Depot gift card
December 9th – $50 Bass Pro Shops gift card

December 9th – $50 Southwest Airlines gift card
December 11th – $20 Shutterfly eGift Card
December 12th – FREE 12-pack Coke coupon
Thanks! I didn't see the promo on the home page anymore.

I could always use more Home Depot.

If anything, hope their point values (probably except the 12 pack, may inflate) will stay the same throughout the rest of the days on the promo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn it would have been nice to have got that amc deal.... Only had 300 so got dominos

Its ridiculous how much i spent on the movies the past two years. My amc stubbs card says ive earned a lil over 200 bucks in credit which means ive spent over 2 grand. I feel sick lol

Yeah, I don't see the point, since unless its a 10 point (or higher xx-packs for certain point) flaps, that's kind of a lowball trade, lol.

In other news, AMC 2tix/2drinks are sold out, the rest of the other AMC tix packages are still up for grabs at regular value though.

Yeah, I don't see the point, since unless its a 10 point (or higher xx-packs for certain point) flaps, that's kind of a lowball trade, lol.

In other news, AMC 2tix/2drinks are sold out, the rest of the other AMC tix packages are still up for grabs at regular value though.
It's for 10 point flaps. Sorry, should have clarified.

limit of 1 pair of AMC tickets per account. Here what's left:

December 8th – $25 Home Depot gift card
December 9th – $50 Bass Pro Shops gift card

December 9th – $50 Southwest Airlines gift card
December 11th – $20 Shutterfly eGift Card
December 12th – 12-pack Coke coupon
How did you get that info? Seriously sucks that Bass is $50 intent was to get $25 of that and Home Depot if I knew I would have skipped Best Buy (sell all but BB to family). Oh well guess I'll just have to wait for Bass.

Well, MCR found a way to make the AMC rewards worse.  Before they would mail you 2 individual Silver tickets and 2 individual coupons for the large drinks.  Now you get 1 download coupon that has 1 barcode for both tickets and 1 barcode for both drinks.  I go to the movies a lot, to the point that the majority of the movies I see I end going by myself due to the volume that I go to.  Well this new format completely screws over people in situations like this.  I realize that most people don't go to the movies by themselves but this seems to be a fix to a problem that didn't exist.  If they wanted to go to downloads to save on postage, fine (y'know, because postage is so expensive!).  However, the new combined format is just an unnecessary hindrance.  Very frustrating.

How did you get that info? Seriously sucks that Bass is $50 intent was to get $25 of that and Home Depot if I knew I would have skipped Best Buy (sell all but BB to family). Oh well guess I'll just have to wait for Bass.
Actually, its just a copypasta that was mentioned for last years rewards and point values to get them on sale, just hopefully (like I said again, lol) their point values and prices/items remain the same on the next couple of days, the coke 12-pack coupon might be inflated due to MC'ds and Dominoes having theirs inflated a bit (since the cheaper stuff wasn't like that the last year that happened to it.)

the thread is slowing down ever sense the home depot gift card was announced lol

whats everyone gonna be doing once they get there gift cards???? plan on buying anything special??? let me know c: i'm curious. 

me personally. 

for target: buy a few nice pairs of clothes and jeans,maybe some snacks left over for a nice party. 

for best buy: hoping to snag ether a PSN card and maybe a dvd. or if not,save it for a rainy day when something good goes on sale. 

for MCDS: giving it as a present to my friend and best bro derrick,planning on giving him the gift card,some cash,hopefully a copy of need for speed rivals,and some snacks and drinks,treat him to a cool gaming bro day. 

for the MCR 12 packs: spend those during my birthday in February. use them for part of another massive party, 

Well Chem, there's not much a lot to go on right now, other than annoucing what the daily deals for the 12 days are and their point values, other than that, for me exactly...

Target: Might as well save a few $ to get groceries, or maybe something else.

Domino's/Mc'ds: Duh, to eat on an occasional day, lol.

AMC: Whenever there's a good time to watch a good movie.

Coke 12-Pack: Occasional use, plus, 10 points for each flap, lol. (Got about 2 coming my way, now going for more.)

The rest is unnecessary...Would have had BBY, but not enough for everything on the list, lol. :3

Thanks for asking Chem! This is more than likely what mine will go towards.

Target: The wife's.

Nike: This will go to a new pair of kicks. Can never have too many Nikes...

Best Buy: Probably grab a Blu-Ray with it. If not, some Xbox credit for the Christmas Live sales. Maybe even both?

Bass Pro: (assuming I am able to snag one) This is a gift for the old man. He's getting up there so gotta help him fish as much as he can now.

Southwest.com: (assuming I get this too) I'm in the Air Force so I have to fly home twice a year to cure our homesickness. Southwest is our airline of choice anyways so this help big time.

I'm looking for lots and lots of Mountain Dew and Doritos codes.

Please consider sending them or gifting them to me.  I have MCR codes to trade as well as a few UV and Digital Copy codes.

For large pools of points, I am also offering my website and graphic design services.  CMS, eCommerce, hosting, the whole deal.  On the off chance that any of you with larger pools of points need any of these services, PM me to work out a barter.  I'm happy to share my work with you and send you a list of current sites that i have built and maintain.  As well as testimonials and references. :)

I went on vacation and I was able to pick up wifi on the street at universal studios and I was able to redeem for the BB card. I forgot to enter 'kangaroo' that day, but I will still happy I was able to get the GC.

the thread is slowing down ever sense the home depot gift card was announced lol

whats everyone gonna be doing once they get there gift cards???? plan on buying anything special??? let me know c: i'm curious.
I got 4x of each gift card, here is what I plan to do with them:

Target: if I get them before 12/21 I will use them to buy a 3DS XL, since it will be on sale for $150 (w/GC it will be only $50!)

McDonalds: I handed these out to my little niece's/nephews last year and they loved them so I'm doing the same thing again this year.

Nike: already spent these gc's, got a couple of pairs of shoes which just got delivered today.

TJ Maxx: all of these are going to my sister for x-mas

Best Buy: I'm going to use this on a xbox 360, if they run a good deal on it. If not, I'll use it on a 32GB vita memory card.

Domino's: my brother eats those pan pizza almost every weekend so I'm giving these gc's to him.

AMC: I got the emails for the tickets, I still have to print them out though. I will keep one and the rest will be xmas gifts for friends.

Home Depot: I was out of town when these went live, got my sister to redeem them for me. Therefore, I will gift one to her husband and the rest to my father.

Bass Pro Shops: don't know if I'll use these gift cards, I'm really not an outdoors type of person, I might get a grill with it (or BB gun).

Southwest: no idea what I'll do with these, might trade/sell them.

Shutterfly: these will go to my sister as well.

Coca Cola: get free coke, use flap codes, get more stuff.

tl;dr: most of these gift cards are x-mas gifts or late x-mas gifts depending on when they get shipped, except for BB and Target which are all mine.

Well, forgot to mention, BPS is all Sold Out/OOS, in more or less about 2-3 hours when it was up, I just wonder if the same could be said for SW, Shut-in (lol), and the Coke 12-Packs soon enough. :3

lets see:

Dominos: Eat. may just give this to my friend because hes spotted me some fast food/pizza lately

McDonalds: same as dominos

Target: Bluray probably

Best Buy: same as Target

Coke 12 packs: buying these to eat away at my teeth.

Well, it looks like come next month, the weekly limit gets nerfed to max of 100 points. Seems a bit silly/stupid if you ask me, if there's anything else changed from the program FAQ that its TL;DR there, then go straight ahead. >_>

Update: Found out they'll have it changed to 14 digit codes, ugh, this is more annoying...>_>

http://www.mycokerewards.com/help.do#question_1_2

Did anyone actually get the Bass Pro Shops card? That seems like an odd choice for MCR.
I did. It's been a choice on MCR's Holiday Giveaway thing for a number of years. I figure I may eventually use it for a firearm or something. Who knows? I've got the points...why not?

Well, it looks like come next month, the weekly limit gets nerfed to max of 100 points. Seems a bit silly/stupid if you ask me, if there's anything else changed from the program FAQ that its TL;DR there, then go straight ahead. >_>

Update: Found out they'll have it changed to 14 digit codes, ugh, this is more annoying...>_>

http://www.mycokerewards.com/help.do#question_1_2
That actually *is* a pain. Means about 1000 fewer points per year for me. I don't like that.

Me neither, that means, excluding bonus points and certain other offers (Instant wins and the like), the maximum if held at 120 points for the entire year each week would have been around 6240, is now nerfed to about 5200 (for each 100 points weekly), so yeah, a loss of about 1k of points starting next year. >_>

At least those with multiple MCR accounts won't complain much with it though.

Yet another constraint on this program. Many of us will remember when the weekly limit was the number of codes regardless of their point value. I'll still continue with MCR but they keep chipping away at their own appeal.

I did. It's been a choice on MCR's Holiday Giveaway thing for a number of years. I figure I may eventually use it for a firearm or something. Who knows? I've got the points...why not?
Fair enough. I actually hadn't thought of that option since all I could come up with was fishing related merchandise (plus I don't have a BPS near me).

Man, how much Coke do you guys drink that you're going to hit the 100 point/week limit so easily?  I thought I was bad enough at a little over a 12-pack per week, heh.

Man, how much Coke do you guys drink that you're going to hit the 100 point/week limit so easily? I thought I was bad enough at a little over a 12-pack per week, heh.
My household goes through about 1-1/2 of the 12 packs a day... but having myself, the wife, 2 kids and a buddy of mine staying with us... I'm kinda surprised its not more lol

Eh,the 100 point cap isn't bad for me. I rarely hit the cap anyways even when it's 120
The 14 character thing is what might set me back a bit because that's an extra 20% chance of any codes I get not working.

Hmm haven't they been 14 characters for a while? Like 2 years? Lol

Edit: found this in the FAQ

"Will my 12 digit codes still work?
Yes! The site will be able to accept both 12 digit and 14 digit codes until at least March 1st, 2012. We will update members at the beginning of 2012."

So yeah its been a while lol

But I'm thinking that their whole FAQ section is FUBAR seeing as how the are still things saying "this will end on Dec 30th 2009" yet in another section it has the same thing being talked about.. but with a later date on it haha

Yet another constraint on this program. Many of us will remember when the weekly limit was the number of codes regardless of their point value. I'll still continue with MCR but they keep chipping away at their own appeal.

Fair enough. I actually hadn't thought of that option since all I could come up with was fishing related merchandise (plus I don't have a BPS near me).
I live in the Detroit area, and I have a BPS near me. From what I'm told, many BPSs have restaurants in them, and the cards are accepted at the restaurants inside BPS. My particular BPS doesn't actually have a restaurant, but I do peruse the firearms section sometimes when I walk through there. As well, there may come a point where I want waterproof shoes or something like that.

Or, I could just sell/trade it for something else.

I hit the weekly limit almost every week - my uncle works for a pub, my grandfather works for another pub, and a few of my outside family members drink coke often, so I get codes from all of them.

Is anyone else getting the following message when clicking on My Account?

My Account is temporarily unavailable.
Please try back again soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience

Man, how much Coke do you guys drink that you're going to hit the 100 point/week limit so easily? I thought I was bad enough at a little over a 12-pack per week, heh.
Work for a small vending company - the warmer months are when I can build up my reserves, I guess I'll have to make sure to add points to my wife's account - no more forgetting them on a weekly basis lol

Disappointed to miss the Southwest card - long shot but I'll be looking to trade/buy one once they are issued. Random cap code for the thought:

NM7BJ404RJRTX4

i didn't get bass pro :(. totally mad at myself for forgetting. apparently they ran out quickly. not as quickly as tj maxx. 

bah i didn't get 2 gc i wanted. 

well at least most of my points are rolling over into the new year. 

wish they'd bring back 7-11 or kmart gc. 

bread's done
Back