My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Got all my 12-pack coupons, so nice and shiny(I wonder how those 12-pack hoarders mailboxes look like lol). Came in the mail way faster than I expected it to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has any leftover free movie tickets from the Mello Yellow Win Tix.  Catch Flicks. promo from this summer and wants to trade them or doesn't think they can't/won't be able to use them, let me know.  Shoot me a PM.  Thanks!

you guys should max out your points before the end of the year, mcr usually resets the limits on new year's so you should be able to get double the points this week.

you guys should max out your points before the end of the year, mcr usually resets the limits on new year's so you should be able to get double the points this week.
i'm actually all out of codes and maxed out recently lol

been taking a small MCR break until new rewards/promos show up to work on survey stuff and trades.

Yeah actually I'm down to 4 caps to finish out the kangaroo promo .... used all my 12 pack flaps last week for the double points and I still have 6 of the 12 packs already opened in my pantry lol

If anyone is interested in trading extra 12 pack coupons, or has best buy cards and is interested in target/bass pro shops cards, send me a PM

Anyone come across red 12 pk flaps with the Winter Olympics on it and get an error message that the promo is over and the code is no good? WTF. It's a normal mcr code so I don't know what's going on. Thanks for any help or insite

BEST BUY has the iPhone 5S on sale for 124.99 w/2year contract. I just upgraded my rugged flip for a new iPhone with 4 of the $25  BB gift card i got from MCR! Awesome deal. Out of pocket expenses : $31  :D/

got a huge stack of 12-pack coupons in the mail today (46 in total), the mailman tied them up with a rubber-band and put them all in my mailbox. Expiration date is 3/31/14.

Anyone come across red 12 pk flaps with the Winter Olympics on it and get an error message that the promo is over and the code is no good? WTF. It's a normal mcr code so I don't know what's going on. Thanks for any help or insite
same here, I get an error every time I enter an Olympics 12-pack code, haven't found a solution though.

I got this as well. I tried calling the help line (1-866-674-2653) but all I got was automated answers which didn't help me.

Thanks LazyTtiangle

got a huge stack of 12-pack coupons in the mail today (46 in total), the mailman tied them up with a rubber-band and put them all in my mailbox. Expiration date is 3/31/14.

same here, I get an error every time I enter an Olympics 12-pack code, haven't found a solution though.

Finally got a confirmation email that my 12 pack coupons from the Wednesday promotion shipped. I got an email that my 12 days of Christmas coupons shipped a few days before Christmas, but I have yet to receive any.

Some new stuff up. Free OJ for 200 points, a 6 in 1 screwdriver for 475, and some new/replaced magazine subs some with bonus totes and crap.

Some new stuff up. Free OJ for 200 points, a 6 in 1 screwdriver for 475, and some new/replaced magazine subs some with bonus totes and crap.
some gift cards got added as well: $20 TJ Maxx E-card - 1425 pts and $10 Staples E-card - 710 pts

PS4 and Xbox One sweeptakes also available (1 point each)

A warning to newcomers to the MCR program:  don't bother with the Sweepstakes on the site unless you happen to get some free entries from a promotion of some kind or something like that.  *Never* spend points on them, nor on the Instant Wins (of which there are none currently available...I know).  The Sweepstakes, to this day, I've never heard of anyone winning them.  The Instant Wins, however, can be played for free using the AMOE in the rules for them, and they are winnable, some more than others.

Spending actual points on either of them, though?  Completely a waste of your points.

A warning to newcomers to the MCR program: don't bother with the Sweepstakes on the site unless you happen to get some free entries from a promotion of some kind or something like that. *Never* spend points on them, nor on the Instant Wins (of which there are none currently available...I know). The Sweepstakes, to this day, I've never heard of anyone winning them. The Instant Wins, however, can be played for free using the AMOE in the rules for them, and they are winnable, some more than others.

Spending actual points on either of them, though? Completely a waste of your points.
I have actually won two of their sweepstakes - one for $50 in Livenation Concert Cash and one for a $50 iTunes card!

I have actually won two of their sweepstakes - one for $50 in Livenation Concert Cash and one for a $50 iTunes card!
Indeed? You're the first I've ever heard of to actually win *any* of their sweepstakes. I, and many others, have won various prizes in several of their instant win games, but never the sweepstakes, and I can't in good conscience allow others to waste their points on what I consider to be a waste of time.

Good on you for winning, and congratulations...but I still think they're a waste of points.

Indeed? You're the first I've ever heard of to actually win *any* of their sweepstakes. I, and many others, have won various prizes in several of their instant win games, but never the sweepstakes, and I can't in good conscience allow others to waste their points on what I consider to be a waste of time.

Good on you for winning, and congratulations...but I still think they're a waste of points.
I do agree though - I have entered for a lot of other things, like a $500 Gamestop card, Kindle Fires, iPads, etc, and never win anything super big like that. It is kind of a waste.

I do agree though - I have entered for a lot of other things, like a $500 Gamestop card, Kindle Fires, iPads, etc, and never win anything super big like that. It is kind of a waste.
That's just it, though...you're the first I've *ever* heard to win an MCR sweepstakes. I've never even heard of someone winning one on SD!

There was a video I saw once on YT that had a kid win a 200 dollar sweeps visa gift card and he acted casual about it and everyone in the comments was like "B$&@h,YOU JUST WON 200 BUCKS,DONT PLAY DAT COY S@?! WITH ME"

It was funny

But yeah,people do win the sweeps interestingly enough.

FYI. I got in my 12 pack coupons today. However I only got 9 of my 10 total. I am a bit worried that one "got lost in the mail."
I have not received any from:

1 from 1st Wednesday deal

2 from the day after the Wednesday deal

4 from the 12 day promo

50 from the unlimited

I am a bit worried the mailman is stealing them :(

4 from the 12 day promo
50 from the unlimited

That sucks but I wouldn't doubt it.. even in a small town I bet they see hundreds of those things every year for each driver.. wouldnt surprise me if they snag a few for themselves

4 from the 12 day promo

50 from the unlimited

booo, only 52 came today :(

Any B1G1 deals going on/soon?

If anyone's wondering, CVS will have Coke 12-packs for $2.88 w/card, starts 2-morrow, limit 6. (Dunno if they'll take the coupon at face value and essentially get more for less.)

Saw this at SD (http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=65164880&postcount=301)

PowerAde Challenge
Think you know which Sochi 2014 Olympics athlete is truly unbeatable? Then tweet us your picks with #zerocompetition between 7:00 a.m. EST on 1/6 and 11:59 p.m. EST on 2/23, and get ready for more bonus points than you can handle.

4 STEP TO GREATNESS:

1. First thing you'll need to do is follow @POWERADE
  2. Then send a tweet with #zerocompetition about the Sochi 2014 athlete you think is unbeatable this year.
  3. After you tweet your pick, within 3 days you'll get a unique code via direct message. Limit 1 code per My Coke Rewards member.
  4. Enter your unique code on powerade.com/rewards and you will get 3 Bonus Points and unlock double points on all other POWERADE ZERO codes entered through 2/23/14.
LINK: http://www.poweraderewards.com/showLBE.do?id=powerade&loc=challenge

Looks like the olympic 12 pack flap codes are working. Probably has something to do with the instant win promo or a future promo (double points or something)

Saw this at SD (http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=65164880&postcount=301)

PowerAde Challenge
Think you know which Sochi 2014 Olympics athlete is truly unbeatable? Then tweet us your picks with #zerocompetition between 7:00 a.m. EST on 1/6 and 11:59 p.m. EST on 2/23, and get ready for more bonus points than you can handle.

4 STEP TO GREATNESS:

1. First thing you'll need to do is follow @POWERADE
  2. Then send a tweet with #zerocompetition about the Sochi 2014 athlete you think is unbeatable this year.
  3. After you tweet your pick, within 3 days you'll get a unique code via direct message. Limit 1 code per My Coke Rewards member.
  4. Enter your unique code on powerade.com/rewards and you will get 3 Bonus Points and unlock double points on all other POWERADE ZERO codes entered through 2/23/14.
LINK: http://www.poweraderewards.com/showLBE.do?id=powerade&loc=challenge
Thanks for the tip! I followed and tweeted. I hope the regular powerade caps work with this promo, last time they ran a powerade zero double point promo the regular caps also gave out double points.

I was entering some regular powerade codes today and unlocked some rewards, got snowboarding goggles for 300 points. They had a couple of coupons for the 32oz powerade zero drink and powerade zero drops. They also had some other stuff, you can see the rest here.

Just going to throw this offer out there, if anyone wants to trade a Powerade bonus point code from twitter, I'm offering 300 mcr points in caps for each one (pm me)

bread's done
Back