My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

hey everyone. chem here. 

i wanna thank everyone for doing updates on promos and sweeps and rewards while i've been busy this past two weeks or so. 

i've been busy between new years eve,the holidays,and i just got back yesterday from a convention for three days. you all rock. 

anyhow. 

i rarely get the chance to do this due to running into extra codes BUTTTTTTTTTTTT

TIME

FOR

ZE

CODE DROPPPPPPPPPPPP

codes are three pointers from random caps i found while at the con people shoved in my face because people knew me as "oh,thats the MCR guy" 

VFMHVLB0HF60WV

HMNF6FWHMLRN55

V0L0B5LP9X0TNK

6659V67K5VJ9W4

PHJW7PKWKVPKX6

hey everyone. chem here.

i wanna thank everyone for doing updates on promos and sweeps and rewards while i've been busy this past two weeks or so.

i've been busy between new years eve,the holidays,and i just got back yesterday from a convention for three days. you all rock.

anyhow.

i rarely get the chance to do this due to running into extra codes BUTTTTTTTTTTTT

TIME

FOR

ZE

CODE DROPPPPPPPPPPPP

codes are three pointers from random caps i found while at the con people shoved in my face because people knew me as "oh,thats the MCR guy"

VFMHVLB0HF60WV

HMNF6FWHMLRN55

V0L0B5LP9X0TNK

6659V67K5VJ9W4

PHJW7PKWKVPKX6
well the first one says its invalid and the others have been snatched up...... thanks anyways chem

cantcha just get one for yourself without having to give up all those points? ill do it if not but still lol
you can only get one powerade bonus code per twitter account and I need more than one for all my other accounts.

There is a different between coke rewards and powerade points?
no, I meant this code. Powerade will give a special promotional code, if you follow them and send out a tweet. That code will allow you to get double points on powerade zero caps until 2/23.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are looking for another code I'll give you mine as well. Hope I did the tweet right. I liked the powerade page and tweeted on my own page with #zerocompetition

How many of these codes do you need LT? I'll also give you my code if you need it (whenever it gets DM'ed to me). ;)

Heads up everyone

If you live by an albertsons,you can snag powerrade bottles for 49 cents with coupon.
Limit five per coupon.

How many of these codes do you need LT? I'll also give you my code if you need it (whenever it gets DM'ed to me). ;)
I created a new account this year because of the 100 point weekly limit, I have five accounts in total. I should get one powerade code from twitter but I'll need four more.

I got more than 4 replies in this thread already, obviously I won't be able to trade with everyone so whomever gets their codes first and pm's them to me will get the 300 points.

hey everyone,chem here. 

new year,new rewards,same ol coke program lol 

while most updates have been posted via many countless coke fans on here who kindly did updates while i went to anime cons and drank red wine lol. i'll do a small recap to kinda bundle everything together along with new updates 

1. the winter Olympics are coming,and as per the norm everyone wants in on that cool winter ad money,and so does coke,powerrade,and so forth.  http://theolympics.coca-cola.com/showLBE.do?id=sochi2014& so go here and log into your MCR account,snag some new winter rewards,enter the insta win,and even get a sweeps chance to met some of the athletes in person. you can snag a free bonus entry with every regular coke code you enter to the insta win and sweeps.

2. powerrade is also "chilling" with the crew to snag that "cool" winter money,head to twitter and chirp a tweet using #zerocompetition with who you think should win,if you do you can snag a special code for three bonus points and exclusive access to double points on all powerrade zero caps. each powerrade or powerrade zero code you enter also helps you unlock exclusive rewards found only on the powerrade rewards site. http://www.poweraderewards.com/showLBE.do?id=powerade

3.got spare points??? they burning a hole in your account??? well new sweeps are up,test your luck,from 1 to 3 points,you could win money,a ps4,a xbawx one,kindles,and many more lovely things. 

4. finally. new gift cards are being shifted out back and forth so get them while they are there. last two newest ones were staples and tj maxx. $10 staples for 700 points,$25 tj maxx for above 1000. so keep your eyes peeled. 

chem out. 

I created a new account this year because of the 100 point weekly limit, I have five accounts in total. I should get one powerade code from twitter but I'll need four more.

I got more than 4 replies in this thread already, obviously I won't be able to trade with everyone so whomever gets their codes first and pm's them to me will get the 300 points.
Got my Powerade code a few hours ago, PM sent!

According to Powerade's Twitter account, some of the codes they sent out aren't working.  They come up with an error message saying the promo is over.  My code did this.

ok guys I got 4 powerade codes pm'ed and don't need anymore. Thanks dmzauk, tumberhaur, freakyzeeky and redsoxfan808, I will pm you the cap codes later today.

According to Powerade's Twitter account, some of the codes they sent out aren't working. They come up with an error message saying the promo is over. My code did this.
the code I received didn't work either :(

I got the snowboarding goggles from powerade today, don't know much these types of goggles but they look cheaply made, color looks good though.

Also, none of the codes I traded for work :( 

anybody got a working bonus point code from powerade?

I got the snowboarding goggles from powerade today, don't know much these types of goggles but they look cheaply made, color looks good though.

Also, none of the codes I traded for work :(
anybody got a working bonus point code from powerade?
I hope you didn't send the codes to those people yet .. if so I'm hoping they will be kind and not use them

I never even got my code in my email... which is odd since I did it around the same time as everyone else

I hope you didn't send the codes to those people yet .. if so I'm hoping they will be kind and not use them

I never even got my code in my email... which is odd since I did it around the same time as everyone else
the codes themselves are not used, I get "promotion is over" message when I type it in. Powerade must of mess up and sent out a bad batch of codes.

EDIT: checked my twitter just now and I got a second code from Powerade and this one does work.

Double points on regular powerade caps too :bouncy:

Finally got the rest of my 12 pack coupons today. Anyone know what store are the best to use the coupons at? I know some have been taking off the max of the coupon.

Finally got the rest of my 12 pack coupons today. Anyone know what store are the best to use the coupons at? I know some have been taking off the max of the coupon.
I had a really easy time using them at CVS three different times. I also did Stop & Shop as well as Rite Aid, but I still put CVS first.

Dom is right, CVS works best. They credit you the full amount of the coupon ($4.99) it has worked twice for me.

Walmart, Target and Fry's (Kroger to some of you) will charge the exact amount of the 12-pack and won't credit you the rest of the coupon if there's any left.

Actually L.T. I got lucky with Target once back then (credited fully for 1 coupon @ $5), and also got luckier at CVS today (as of post) getting a couple of Coke 12 Packs from the Wed. Deal coupons (credited fully for 4 @ $6/5.99 each as it said on the reciept), mixed in with seperate transactions and a couple of different products and some more 12 packs, after paying whatever leftover, just now got the $10 Ex Credit, lol. :3

I haven't used the 12 pack coups at cvs before,I've mostly done walmart and frys and it always worked well but I never got extra cash from it o.o woop woop lol

Btw,new sweeps is up. Enter to win a trip to LA and do stuff in LA.

You know,like to see a game,go on a studio tour,relax in a hotel,snort a wad of freshly made "coke-cola"
So,normal LA things,oh and 2,200 bucks......to spend on hookers.....and blackjack,you know what,forget the hookers,just the blackjack,

Oh right,a link.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/tablet/sweepstakes/ultimate-los-angeles-experience-sweepstakes/30252?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=Delta_4_30252_7_7_c

Disclaimer: the above jokes about LA are made in jest and therefore do not effect the affiliates of chemcialgamer01inc,hidden reference corporations,and the many animals coke sponsors.

Man Chem, the comic relief of the MCR thread, always giving us laffs and chuckes, lol. :rofl:

Also, friendly reminder that the weekly limit changes to 100 on Sunday 9PM EST/Monday 12AM EST.

TM9PPFWT4L50BL

PN59RXKN79PVR5

HF7HW574TP7K7V

BW9M9RRWVX7M57

NTXKH9R4H0X5J6

9RV59M6FL9FBHH

HMLL6PLNBV7XBX

NLB7FBKVFK75XK

6HJTTRTT4KJ949

BFK070RN5J65FW

0JF5P9WTJ0J47R

977W004L6XVH9P

TW94JR0KKPR0M7

B6KL5WN9X04MKK

NTFR94M5FTHPH7

BM7B9WTM4JRR06

05M7609P7B9XR5

FK9BWJJHVFTWFW

F9WL00FK660PWH

NBM76T07R4RV7T

69TF5JTRRKFHK7

RNL66X9RNLHJKN

J0M0T7NVBJ4BPN

RPFRMMT4JXMNLV

VB6T4N9NKLBBMN

so because i'm a dork and forgot about this originally in my recap post. 

every time you enter a powerrade code,regular or zero. you also score a bonus entry into this sweeps. http://www.poweraderewards.com/sweepstakes/powerade-rewards-winter-sports-sweepstakes/30022

prize includes a trip somewhere for you and a friend,round trip tickets,hotel for three nights,ski rental,lift rental,car money (500 bucks) and $1,500 in spendy money. 

so you can go skiing,relax in a warm hotel,and also buy yourself a ps4 or vita or xbox one. 

so because i'm a dork and forgot about this originally in my recap post.

every time you enter a powerrade code,regular or zero. you also score a bonus entry into this sweeps. http://www.poweraderewards.com/sweepstakes/powerade-rewards-winter-sports-sweepstakes/30022

prize includes a trip somewhere for you and a friend,round trip tickets,hotel for three nights,ski rental,lift rental,car money (500 bucks) and $1,500 in spendy money.

so you can go skiing,relax in a warm hotel,and also buy yourself a ps4 or vita or xbox one.
you can use those free entry's on any sweeps on mcr too, not just the powerade one.

Any one else looking for a bonus powerade bonus code for like an alternate account? I know lazy was offering 300 points but I'd trade for 100 points. I just don't have use for it. Don't drink much powerade nor do I usually get powerade caps from others. Just shoot me a pm

FlamedLiquid, I don't have 100 points but I have 14 Every 2 Minutes codes I would trade for your code.  Let me know if you're interested.

bread's done
Back