My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I had 789 entries into an amazon 500 dollar gc. When do they draw?
that's a lot of entries lol, did you spend points on it? if so, you should of gone for the $1500 Amazon GC or $5000 Visa/BB gift cards instead. Anyways, I won the Seaworld sweepstakes which ended on 1/31 and they didn't notify me until 2/14, so it takes at least a couple of weeks to find out if you won or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
that's a lot of entries lol, did you spend points on it? if so, you should of gone for the $1500 Amazon GC or $5000 Visa/BB gift cards instead. Anyways, I won the Seaworld sweepstakes which ended on 1/31 and they didn't notify me until 2/14, so it takes at least a couple of weeks to find out if you won or not.
One point per entry. Guy that does the vending machines at my old office gave me the codes. Just because I was friendly to him. He hooked me up with xbox codes from dew as well.

That is a lot of entries. Usually the drawing dates for most of the sweepstakes are 2 weeks after the end date to allow for mail-in entries to be processed. So I would guess the winner would know after about 2-3 weeks.

That may be a lot of entries, but your chances are still probably small. I entered a sweepstakes for a $500 iTunes card way back when with almost 1200 entries and I didn't win. It sucks.

That may be a lot of entries, but your chances are still probably small. I entered a sweepstakes for a $500 iTunes card way back when with almost 1200 entries and I didn't win. It sucks.
I only used 10 entries myself, the seaworld sweepstakes is not as popular as the gift card sweepstakes though, which means probably less people entered and in turn, lead to better odds of winning.

Well guys, if you wanna stock up on coke assorted 12 packs (for the game board anyways), CVS will have them on sale for $2.88 starting 3/9-3/15 (Limit 6), also, the 2 Liters are $1 (Limit 5), so yeah. :3

Well guys, if you wanna stock up on coke assorted 12 packs (for the game board anyways), CVS will have them on sale for $2.88 starting 3/9-3/15 (Limit 6), also, the 2 Liters are $1 (Limit 5), so yeah. :3
Nice will have to go. Is there a way to get more from the 12 pack coupons from this? I thought some said they did hm.

Nice will have to go. Is there a way to get more from the 12 pack coupons from this? I thought some said they did hm.
If you have 12-pack coupons, you are better off taking advantage of Target's deal this week: Buy 3 Coke family 12-packs for $12 and get one Diet Coke 12-pack for free. If you use 3 12-pack coupons, you will get the one Diet Coke 12-pack for free and possible overage of $0.99 per coupon (YMMV on the overage). I don't have a lot of experience with using 12-pack coupons at CVS, but a lot of the drug store chains have started to eliminate the overage from the coupons you used to get. Also with no Extra Care Bucks rewards with the CVS offer, you are better off not using your coupons for that promotion. The CVS promotion of 3 12-packs for $9 is good if you are using your own funds to buy the 12-packs, but not for 12-pack coupons as you are not getting your value for the coupons which have a retail price of $4.99.

Quick update, Coke 20oz insta win has been extended to 4/12 (though shows a picture of Coke Zero), now limited to win one of 2,000 free coke codes onto shoppers card (Kroger brand of stores).

No new items or anything else though, for now.

Update: Get more bonus points again for the Kroger 30 bonus point offer, like before, enter three 12 pack codes, enter them, and add 10 bonus points, use any of the Walmart codes 2 more times to get 20 more bonus points, still the same as the last time.

Quick update, Coke 20oz insta win has been extended to 4/12 (though shows a picture of Coke Zero), now limited to win one of 2,000 free coke codes onto shoppers card (Kroger brand of stores).

No new items or anything else though, for now.

Update: Get more bonus points again for the Kroger 30 bonus point offer, like before, enter three 12 pack codes, enter them, and add 10 bonus points, use any of the Walmart codes 2 more times to get 20 more bonus points, still the same as the last time.
I am not familier with these promos? Can you clarify?

I am not familier with these promos? Can you clarify?
Well, I suppose I can do this...

then click on "redeem points"...

after that, enter three 12 pack "flap" codes, and then use a walmart code here two more times: 0020270500000

if you did these all correctly, you should have 60 points added (30 regular from "flaps", and 30 bonus from 3 flaps + 2 walmart codes.)

gonna wind up buying some 12 packs in the next day or two so this is perfect,i need more points lol. 

and now that i'll be snagging the headphones from the coke zero promo i can use any other coke zero codes towards the brackets :D

Well, just won another 20oz Coke from the Kroger insta win, if anyone wants to know, if you do win one, they expire on 7/11/14 (lol).

Problem is...I can't enter it again, since I do remember reading that if u do redeem one, you can't use it again, dull. >_>

Anyways, so that I can't let it go to waste, those with a "Shoppers Card" either from Kroger/Ralphs (and/or other stores part of the Kroger brand) can PM me if you want a free 20oz code onto your card. (Note: Only have 1 code, and 1st person that PM's me the earliest will get it.)

---

And its gone, already given to klimb22, enjoy! :bouncy:

(Sorry, bogaman and cisco, complementary code someday, lol. :3)

Giveaway #21. I have several coke codes to give away today, all you have to do is like this post and quote which code you want [you can only pick one from the choices below]

5 Coke Zero Caps

Two Coke 24-pack codes

Two 20-pack Codes

Three 12-Pack Codes

Giveaway #21. I have several coke codes to give away today, all you have to do is like this post and quote which code you want [you can only pick one from the choices below]

5 Coke Zero Caps

Two Coke 24-pack codes

Two 20-pack Codes
1.Beepeedonut?

Three 12-Pack Codes

5 Coke Zero Caps

Two Coke 24-pack codes

1. dmzauk

Two 20-pack Codes

1.Beepeedonut

Three 12-Pack Codes

Thanks Lazy

5 Coke Zero Caps

Two Coke 24-pack codes

Two 20-pack Codes

Three 12-Pack Codes

1. Bojay1997

5 Coke Zero Caps
1. Sninh

Two Coke 24-pack codes

Two 20-pack Codes

Three 12-Pack Codes
Coke zero please!

5 Coke Zero Caps

Two Coke 24-pack codes

2.Miken

Two 20-pack Codes

Three 12-Pack Codes

Two Coke 24-pack codes

Thanks Lazy

5 Coke Zero Caps

Two Coke 24-pack codes

Two 20-pack Codes

Three 12-Pack Codes

2. klimb22

Three 12-Pack Codes

5 Coke Zero Caps

Two Coke 24-pack codes

Two 20-pack Codes

Three 12-Pack Codes

5. zelda

5 Coke Zero Caps

Two Coke 24-pack codes

Two 20-pack Codes

Three 12-Pack Codes
3. Sm04as
Thx!

5 Coke Zero Caps

2. Chase75

Two Coke 24-pack codes

Two 20-pack Codes

Three 12-Pack Codes

5 Coke Zero Caps

Two Coke 24-pack codes
3.yars2010

Two 20-pack Codes

Three 12-Pack Codes
thanks

bread's done
Back