My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Giveaway #21. I have several coke codes to give away today, all you have to do is like this post and quote which code you want [you can only pick one from the choices below]

5 Coke Zero Caps

1. Sninh

2. Chase75

3. RalphJ

Two Coke 24-pack codes

1. dmzauk

2. Miken

3. yars2010

Two 20-pack Codes

1. Beepeedonut

2. tumbenhaur

Three 12-Pack Codes

1. Bojay1997

2. klimb22

3. zelda

4. Sm04as

5. rishiraja
Thank you!!!

EDIT: Consolidated the entries so I could figure out which ones were still available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Giveaway #21. I have several coke codes to give away today, all you have to do is like this post and quote which code you want [you can only pick one from the choices below]

5 Coke Zero Caps

Two Coke 24-pack codes

Two 20-pack Codes

2. tumbenhaur

Three 12-Pack Codes

Looks like 20-pack codes are still available, hooray & thanks LazyT!

5 Coke Zero Caps

Two Coke 24-pack codes

Two 20-pack Codes

Three 12-Pack Codes

4.Tazz2137

5 Coke Zero Caps

Two Coke 24-pack codes

Two 20-pack Codes

3.Tazz2137

Three 12-Pack Codes

5 Coke Zero Caps

Two Coke 24-pack codes

Two 20-pack Codes

Three 12-Pack Codes
5.nixmahn
Three 12-Pack Codes
5.nixmahn

Eh, missed it, but oh well, can't do much as already maxed out for the week. @_@
Thanks to Ralph, I figured rishiraja never liked Lazy's post before I entered per rules.

Edit: Thanks LazyT

5 Coke Zero Caps

Two Coke 24-pack codes

Two 20-pack Codes

Three 12-Pack Codes

IDK if anything is left, but i will like and quote anyway. I'll take anything. two 20 packs left?

Hi, its been a while since I've been on here. Anyone complete the rewards board 9 multipacks and sweeps? I did yesterday and never got the 20 bonus points? Did this happen to anyone else? Thanks for your help.

Got the powerade NCAA basketball. Its pretty cool regulation size and the color is awesome. I cant wait to give it to my nephew. He'll love it.

-  t-foto

Hi, its been a while since I've been on here. Anyone complete the rewards board 9 multipacks and sweeps? I did yesterday and never got the 20 bonus points? Did this happen to anyone else? Thanks for your help.

Got the powerade NCAA basketball. Its pretty cool regulation size and the color is awesome. I cant wait to give it to my nephew. He'll love it.

- t-foto
Hmmm mine were credited instantly after confirming the last board slot... you probably have checked but if not check your points history as it may have just credited without you noticing (this has happen to me before when entering a bunch of codes)

- t-foto
Did you look in your points history? It never told me I got it when I put in the ninth code but it showed up there.

Thanks guys but i tried that. I noticed no point increase and and checked my history nothing here is my history: It ends at the 9 code also the response from the CSA when i emailed them. Guess I have to wait. Another weird issue. I put in 12 poweaid caps and all the powerade collection rewards show up except the NCAA T-Shirt. Its grayed out and says i need to enter more codes. Crazy because the out of stock basketball is not grayed out so its available in the sense that i put in over 12 caps. Waiting on another CSA to get back to me. Ugh

-----------------------------------------------------------

9. Code Redemption  3/12/14  + 18

2014 Kroger NCAA Bonus  3/12/14  + 10

2014 Kroger NCAA Bonus  3/12/14 + 10

2014 Kroger NCAA Bonus  3/12/14 + 10

8. Code Redemption  3/12/14  + 10

7. Code Redemption  3/12/14  + 10

6. Code Redemption  3/12/14  + 10

5. Code Redemption  3/10/14  + 10

4. Code Redemption  3/3/14  + 25

3. Code Redemption  3/3/14  + 10

2.  Code Redemption  3/3/14  + 25

1.  Code Redemption  3/3/14  + 25

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting MyCokeRewards.com.  We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.
The Rewards Board Bonus Points should be credited within 48 yours. Thank you for your patience.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again.
Sincerely,
Katherine

There's nothing worth getting in the bass pro shop unless your a fisherman
And while I'm not a fisherman, I can state unequivocally that your statement isn't true. They have a good assortment of shoes for different applications, they have a pretty decent (although pretty expensive) assortment of guns, and some of them even have restaurants. It isn't necessarily a place that I'm ultra-familiar with, and I've never spent a penny there, but the statement you've made is just plain wrong.

And while I'm not a fisherman, I can state unequivocally that your statement isn't true. They have a good assortment of shoes for different applications, they have a pretty decent (although pretty expensive) assortment of guns, and some of them even have restaurants. It isn't necessarily a place that I'm ultra-familiar with, and I've never spent a penny there, but the statement you've made is just plain wrong.
I believe you more simply because you used the word unequivocally and the statement you're debating used the word "your" instead of "you're"

sooooooooooo. thread's been kinda slow lately. lets fix that. 

how's everyone doing??? how many MCR points have you got saved up so far???? anybody redeem for anything???? 

c: :3 

Currently sitting on 2519 MCR points. Recently redeemed for the EMM headphones, T-shirt, and 20 oz. Coke Zero (will use it for regular, though). Also got the Powerade long-sleeve T-shirt, which I hate, but that's it for now.

Haven't redeemed for anything since 12 Days (not counting the free NCAA gear from EMM). Even though Wednesday Deals weren't the greatest, it was nice to have a good deal every month or two like the discounted 12-pack coupons.

I have a little over 800 points. I would have used them over the holidays on a giftcard, but I thought I was moving and the buyer backed out at the last minute.

Well, I had over 2K points, but I spend some of it on a GS $20 cause I have a preorder for BB:CP soon, so yeah, now currently back to over 1K points and might was well hold onto it and add more and possibly wait for the 12 days deals again, lol. Or a "flash sale" as they mentioned over at their MCR FB page.

Well, I had over 2K points, but I spend some of it on a GS $20 cause I have a preorder for BB:CP soon, so yeah, now currently back to over 1K points and might was well hold onto it and add more and possibly wait for the 12 days deals again, lol. Or a "flash sale" as they mentioned over at their MCR FB page.
where do you see a mention of a flash sale??? i'm on the FB page and no sign of it anywhere lol

also i'm up to 1,400 points now,soon i'll have enough for a gamestop GC but,i'm gonna keep saving up points lol

Up to about 1,500 points right now... that's after ordering one of the knitted hats with headphones built in and the ear warmers (both from the family dollar promo I think... or the olympics who knows) but yeah im like most people and I'm just saving up for the 12 days promo since its kinda hard spending so many points on something when you know its going to be half price then lol

Up to about 1,500 points right now... that's after ordering one of the knitted hats with headphones built in and the ear warmers (both from the family dollar promo I think... or the olympics who knows) but yeah im like most people and I'm just saving up for the 12 days promo since its kinda hard spending so many points on something when you know its going to be half price then lol
with me personally,there isn't anything i would really want off MCR as of late besides MAYBE some spotify premium but,that costs ten bucks a month,which is better to buy than to spend points on.

if it was cheaper points wise i'd get some.

where do you see a mention of a flash sale??? i'm on the FB page and no sign of it anywhere lol

also i'm up to 1,400 points now,soon i'll have enough for a gamestop GC but,i'm gonna keep saving up points lol
Well, its kinda hard to find, but they always give a generic response kinda like this..."Wednesday's Deals have been discontinued. Be sure to keep an eye out for future flash sales and special offers."

And I guess the day after the 12 days deals was over, I was guess that was but one flash sale with everything back discounted while supplies lasted. So yeah, still gotta save some points more, lol.

giveaway time folks.... first 3 people to like and quote this post get 3 coke caps each

ps: Zelda dont even bother trying to enter this contest as ive noticed the only time you post on this site is for lazy's contest... and well its my contest and thats the rules lol

giveaway time folks.... first 3 people to like and quote this post get 3 coke caps each

1. slowdive21

ps: Zelda dont even bother trying to enter this contest as ive noticed the only time you post on this site is for lazy's contest... and well its my contest and thats the rules lol
thanks!

2. Chase75

I had to doubletake as I was looking for Lazy's post....but it was you NeverEnding! Thanks so much!

3.klimb22

Thanks.

I had to doubletake as I was looking for Lazy's post....but it was you NeverEnding! Thanks so much!
lmao yeah it does seem like its only lazy that does the giveaways really... but actually ive got a pretty steady stream of them coming in now so i figured why not give back ;)

lmao yeah it does seem like its only lazy that does the giveaways really... but actually ive got a pretty steady stream of them coming in now so i figured why not give back ;)
Nice. I am still living off my stash from last year. My new apartment complex recycling is not as MCR friendly as my last. :cry:

Nice. I am still living off my stash from last year. My new apartment complex recycling is not as MCR friendly as my last. :cry:
I'm in your same situation, except this apartment doesn't do recycling. I was mortified :drool:. I don't really know how else to get points sadly.

honestly the only reason ive been getting a good bit (not a huge amount but enough that i get above 100 points a week) is just asking friends and family to save them and also if there is a gas station you frequent often ask them if they can save the coke flaps and dasani wrappers as thats what ive done

honestly the only reason ive been getting a good bit (not a huge amount but enough that i get above 100 points a week) is just asking friends and family to save them and also if there is a gas station you frequent often ask them if they can save the coke flaps and dasani wrappers as thats what ive done.
I'm one of the few people who know folks that just don't drink coke, but I'll live.

Actually that reminds me... I'm in need of some coke zero caps so I can snag a pair of the head phones. Still need 16 caps so if anyone has some (can just be a few .. anything helps) toss a pm my way and we can work a trade out.. and I'll make it worth your time for sure

(Do remember it just has to be the black caps... doesn't have to be off a coke zero exclusively)

PS: chem I know you have done a few giveaways lol didn't mean that as a "ONLY lazy does it".... just as of lately it has been lol

Actually that reminds me... I'm in need of some coke zero caps so I can snag a pair of the head phones. Still need 16 caps so if anyone has some (can just be a few .. anything helps) toss a pm my way and we can work a trade out.. and I'll make it worth your time for sure

(Do remember it just has to be the black caps... doesn't have to be off a coke zero exclusively)

PS: chem I know you have done a few giveaways lol didn't mean that as a "ONLY lazy does it".... just as of lately it has been lol
XD it's all good bud. i just found it funny.

lazy is a pretty cool guy though.

LAZY--- You and me to the 2015 final four. I used the codes and received the 16th seed in the d region, 16th seed in the c region and the 15th seed in the c region. If one of these teams wins the championship I am taking you to the final four-- book it According to last year this would be Long island, Southern University and Pacific University. I know a 16 seed has never beaten a 1 seed but to an optimist that just means they are due!

A pessimist would say thanks for the caps but this optimist would like to thank you for "our" 2015 final four tickets!
Here we go-- an update to our 2015 trip to the final four:

15th seed c region-- American University did not know they had a basketball team but considering they are in the hunt for a title they must have a good team --

16 seed c region Weber State Sorry Arizona - maybe next year

16 seed d region Cal Poly/ Texas So. winner - a 16th seed has never won a game but these guys have to win a game just to get into the tourney-- what? it could happen!

So to make a long story short-- I have made hotel reservations for next year in Indianapolis -- I am sure coke will reimburse me!

Okay!  Another "I'm feeling weird" MCR points giveaway.  Here's how it works:

1.  First 10 people to both like and quote this post get entered.  Both must be done, and once 10 do it, it's closed.

2.  Everyone wins, but one person wins bigger.  If you lose, you get a cap code PMed to you.  If you win (decided by random.org), you get a Dasani code.

And I think we'll call that a giveaway.

I'll check in tomorrow and post the results along with PMing codes.

Okay! Another "I'm feeling weird" MCR points giveaway. Here's how it works:

1. First 10 people to both like and quote this post get entered. Both must be done, and once 10 do it, it's closed.
2. Everyone wins, but one person wins bigger. If you lose, you get a cap code PMed to you. If you win (decided by random.org), you get a Dasani code.

Done, qoutes didn't work first time.

Okay! Another "I'm feeling weird" MCR points giveaway. Here's how it works:

1. First 10 people to both like and quote this post get entered. Both must be done, and once 10 do it, it's closed.
2. Everyone wins, but one person wins bigger. If you lose, you get a cap code PMed to you. If you win (decided by random.org), you get a Dasani code.

bread's done
Back