My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

correction: Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver. That wasn't fair you are using an animation, not normal game play :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Legacy of Kain Defiance? Graphics are too good to be the PS1 games.
Oops sorry that is in fact Soul Reaver 2 screenshot, I meant to post a soul reaver ps1 screen shot, google search failed me.

you and kube will both get caps to make up for my mistake.

EDIT: so it is the ps1 game? tbh I can't remember its been a while since I last played those games.

double points on Diet Coke 12-packs is live!

Tek2FGr.jpg

Hey everyone. I just saw on the MCR site in the offers and promotions "Give a soccer ball". All you have to do is click on the link or the banner and enter a participating code and you can give a kid a soccer ball at any school of your choice that is registered. You still get your normal points for your cap code and also a free entry to Coca Cola soccer instant win. This is a great opportunity for us here at CAG to give back to our communities through MCR . The elementary school my daughters go to was not registered so I chose a school that could use a soccer ball in a less fortunate area of the city.

To kick things off I'm going to give a Coke zero cap code to the first person to quote this that will use it in the free soccer ball promotion. Please only quote this for the code if you are going to give a free soccer ball to a school.

LazyTriangle said:
double points on Diet Coke 12-packs is live!

Tek2FGr.jpg
I'm not seeing this on the site. Is this one of those "by invitation only" deals?

Edit: Never mind - it works regardless! There's also some instant win game that you can enter after putting in a code.

Also, very sneaky of them to make it expire on Sunday - can only enter 10 codes (for the 100 per week). And since when did they reduce it from 120 to 100? Pretty soon it will be one code per week :roll:.

Hey everyone. I just saw on the MCR site in the offers and promotions "Give a soccer ball". All you have to do is click on the link or the banner and enter a participating code and you can give a kid a soccer ball at any school of your choice that is registered. You still get your normal points for your cap code and also a free entry to Coca Cola soccer instant win. This is a great opportunity for us here at CAG to give back to our communities through MCR . The elementary school my daughters go to was not registered so I chose a school that could use a soccer ball in a less fortunate area of the city.

To kick things off I'm going to give a Coke zero cap code to the first person to quote this that will use it in the free soccer ball promotion. Please only quote this for the code if you are going to give a free soccer ball to a school.
Thank you.

I was going to donate as an added bonus another soccer ball to the first person that quoted that message above but it looks like you can only give one soccer ball per account. Zelda got the code and I hope he knows a school that could use a free soccer ball. ⚽

When will we get double points for coke and diet coke caps?  Its been forever.

Do they ever do bonus or double points for powerade caps?  Have a ton sitting here that I forgot about.

Also are the email notifications permanently broken in this latest version of CAG?  I used to get daily and instant email from this and other threads and now I rarely receive any updates.

[quote name="GLOCKGLOCK" post="11741352" timestamp="1399480856"]Do they ever do bonus or double points for powerade caps? Have a ton sitting here that I forgot about.

Also are the email notifications permanently broken in this latest version of CAG? I used to get daily and instant email from this and other threads and now I rarely receive any updates.[/quote]

They literally just did a double points like a week or so ago. Sucks you missed it.

Coke Codes

F0V_P5V VWL7B77 | 18th letter of the alphabet

9XPXBT6 WF066_L | 13th letter of the alphabet

P4_F5JM NNBKR04 |  6th letter of the alphabet

TPMJTLR LW_740R | 11th letter of the alphabet

Tried these 2 and they were already lurked:

9XPXBT6 WF066_L | 13th letter of the alphabet

P4_F5JM NNBKR04 |  6th letter of the alphabet

I'm assuming they all are.

When will we get double points for coke and diet coke caps? Its been forever.
diet coke flaps promo is soon if not now. But I need a 10 point bonus on all caps. they didn't have one at the time I was expecting them to have it last year and I've been saving.

red caps

PF0K0RK4TM4XK4

TJL5WHWVBP4LHV

0N6FHKLJVP950L

NJ6VNLMP6WXJ44

B4B57MW75F7FM4

BN06R76LLLFN54

FTHL0LW5H0NX7B

004RBJK5XN47KL

B6BK0PM7FRTRRJ

R9PMVPPP7KMRL7

I will do proper giveway tomorrow.

Free music download from the FIFA 2014 instant win game. You'll have to follow directions on MCR site. First person to quote this I will PM the code.

Hey everyone. Chem here. Got a slightly off topic offer for everyone if your interested.

Mountain Dew is having a promo for the release of baja blast with there new moble game and so I'm trying to snag lots of prizes from that promo with codes on Mountain Dew baja blasts. Lol Anyhow. In lieu of this,all summer long I'm running a special trade offer.

Send me a 12 pack or 24 pack baja blast code,I'll give you a regular coke or diet coke flap code in return. pretty sweet trade right??? c:

Oh also on the MCR site there's a new sweeps to win a 100 dollar dominos gift card. And the bass pro shop 25 GC is back up for grabs.

The beta site also has a new mcdonalds promo going on too,if you share pics of you and friends you could win prizes.

The beta site also has a new mcdonalds promo going on too,if you share pics of you and friends you could win prizes.
What is the beta site all about? I accidentally went there one night instead of regular MCR. When I entered ny log in info it started to create a new account for me. Does the beta site use the same points or is it a different thing altogether? Was surprised when it asked me to choose a screen name and Ironman8 was already taken. I thought coke had changed their program so I just went along with it.

What is the beta site all about? I accidentally went there one night instead of regular MCR. When I entered ny log in info it started to create a new account for me. Does the beta site use the same points or is it a different thing altogether? Was surprised when it asked me to choose a screen name and Ironman8 was already taken. I thought coke had changed their program so I just went along with it.
Well, I wouldn't bother with it myself. I've already hit Twilight status a long time ago, and believe me: those "incredible" rewards they promise you? They are totally *not* worth it. Pretty much garbage...I haven't even bothered to redeem mine, they're that unimpressive.

So far, the Beta site is nothing but a social media bonus for MCR. I wouldn't give them anything if I knew then what I know now.

Holy crap! We just won the 2 Southwest Airlines tickets!

We had entered a bunch of 20-pack codes (on both me and my wife's accounts) to fill them up before the weekly reset and had tried the soccer ball and Southwest sweeps to no avail several times. I'm not even sure what the soccer ball one is for but the ball always lands on the left (losing) side.

But then I remembered I had a 32-pack code from Costco in the kitchen so we logged back on to enter that one last code for the night. We lost the soccer one yet again but then won the SW Airlines one! I stared at it for a minute since I couldn't believe it actually said it was a winner.

You have to print a declaration and mail it in to them within 5 calendar days or you forfeit the prize. And it says it has to be there (not just postmarked) in 5 calendar days. And of course we won on a Saturday night... Well, we'll mail it on Monday and hope for the best I guess. They do warn you it is taxable and you will get a 1099 at the end of the year. I'm not even sure how we'd use the tickets but I hope the tax bite isn't for more than I'd normally pay for tickets (since of course I get them cheap when possible). They say the "value" of the prize is $800, so that means about $300 or so in federal and state taxes most likely. Hmmm... It is also on my wife's account so we'll have to put her name on it. She would never use them - I would have to use them for a trip for me and one of the kids or something. We can't use them together because, well, 5 kids (can't leave them at home!).

Anyway, we've never won anything from any contest other than Coke points or MS points and the like. So despite my misgivings I'm pretty excited and had to tell you all ;). As far as I can tell, this is just a one winner a day contest, so that is some pretty low odds there. Wow...

Edit: Damn, they don't fly to Hawaii...

Holy crap! We just won the 2 Southwest Airlines tickets!We had entered a bunch of 20-pack codes (on both me and my wife's accounts) to fill them up before the weekly reset and had tried the soccer ball and Southwest sweeps to no avail several times. I'm not even sure what the soccer ball one is for but the ball always lands on the left (losing) side.But then I remembered I had a 32-pack code from Costco in the kitchen so we logged back on to enter that one last code for the night. We lost the soccer one yet again but then won the SW Airlines one! I stared at it for a minute since I couldn't believe it actually said it was a winner.You have to print a declaration and mail it in to them within 5 calendar days or you forfeit the prize. And it says it has to be there (not just postmarked) in 5 calendar days. And of course we won on a Saturday night... Well, we'll mail it on Monday and hope for the best I guess. They do warn you it is taxable and you will get a 1099 at the end of the year. I'm not even sure how we'd use the tickets but I hope the tax bite isn't for more than I'd normally pay for tickets (since of course I get them cheap when possible). They say the "value" of the prize is $800, so that means about $300 or so in federal and state taxes most likely. Hmmm... It is also on my wife's account so we'll have to put her name on it. She would never use them - I would have to use them for a trip for me and one of the kids or something. We can't use them together because, well, 5 kids (can't leave them at home!).Anyway, we've never won anything from any contest other than Coke points or MS points and the like. So despite my misgivings I'm pretty excited and had to tell you all ;). As far as I can tell, this is just a one winner a day contest, so that is some pretty low odds there. Wow...Edit: Damn, they don't fly to Hawaii...
Congrats on winning man :D

Holy crap! We just won the 2 Southwest Airlines tickets!

We had entered a bunch of 20-pack codes (on both me and my wife's accounts) to fill them up before the weekly reset and had tried the soccer ball and Southwest sweeps to no avail several times. I'm not even sure what the soccer ball one is for but the ball always lands on the left (losing) side.

But then I remembered I had a 32-pack code from Costco in the kitchen so we logged back on to enter that one last code for the night. We lost the soccer one yet again but then won the SW Airlines one! I stared at it for a minute since I couldn't believe it actually said it was a winner.

You have to print a declaration and mail it in to them within 5 calendar days or you forfeit the prize. And it says it has to be there (not just postmarked) in 5 calendar days. And of course we won on a Saturday night... Well, we'll mail it on Monday and hope for the best I guess. They do warn you it is taxable and you will get a 1099 at the end of the year. I'm not even sure how we'd use the tickets but I hope the tax bite isn't for more than I'd normally pay for tickets (since of course I get them cheap when possible). They say the "value" of the prize is $800, so that means about $300 or so in federal and state taxes most likely. Hmmm... It is also on my wife's account so we'll have to put her name on it. She would never use them - I would have to use them for a trip for me and one of the kids or something. We can't use them together because, well, 5 kids (can't leave them at home!).

Anyway, we've never won anything from any contest other than Coke points or MS points and the like. So despite my misgivings I'm pretty excited and had to tell you all ;). As far as I can tell, this is just a one winner a day contest, so that is some pretty low odds there. Wow...

Edit: Damn, they don't fly to Hawaii...
Oh, NICE! Very cool, io. Always nice when someone I "know" wins a great prize. Be *certain* that you use them before they expire! Congratulations!

boagman said:
Oh, NICE! Very cool, io. Always nice when someone I "know" wins a great prize. Be *certain* that you use them before they expire! Congratulations!
Thanks! Yeah - they expire end of May 2015. I'm sure we can find a use for them within the next year, even if my wife does have to be one of the travelers. Though I'm hoping you can get the tickets issued to anyone (that would be me and one of my boys probably to make a quick trip somewhere interesting). My wife is more than welcome to use them to take one of the kids somewhere, it's just that she doesn't like leaving the other kids home. I, on the other hand, don't mind doing that ;).

And I did confirm that it is just one winner per day. It says a random time is picked for each day and I guess the person who plays the contest first after that time wins. It worked out for me that they apparently picked early AM (Eastern time) today and that's when I'm usually doing this sort of thing. Also, with it being late at night/early morning, probably fewer people were playing than most other times.

See if they have a fax number listed. Fax a copy AND mail a copy. I'm super paranoid, so that is what I normally do with wins. ;) congrats!

See if they have a fax number listed. Fax a copy AND mail a copy. I'm super paranoid, so that is what I normally do with wins. ;) congrats!
You could also always do overnight shipping if you're *really* paranoid...and have money to burn. I wouldn't be as concerned as all that, though.

slowdive21 said:
No fax or email (to send a scan). I'm really surprised by that since most stuff is like that now.

boagman said:
You could also always do overnight shipping if you're *really* paranoid...and have money to burn. I wouldn't be as concerned as all that, though.
I think I'll stick it in a Priority Mail flat-rate envelope which is a compromise between regular mail and overnight. Plus I'll get tracking that way too so I can see when they get it.

bread's done
Back