My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Notification box is bursting.  Ready for all day e-mail notifications.  This should bring everyone out of the lurking woods.  Nice job Lazy!  :applause:

Has anyone heard what happened to the Sprite under the cap music download rewards?
So.....I guess nobody knows anything about this? This is my first year doing MCR stuff. Do they run out of codes so that you have to wait until next year on this?

I'm always on the lookout for a coke cap and my son is too...(and why not....after all....he got a cool Marvel Super Hero's  Lego game from MCR points).  We went to Dollywood this past weekend and we were there early waiting in a short line to get in.  My son says to me...Daddy...there is a cap.  I looked past a line of people and sitting on a light post is a sprite bottle with little more than a mouth full of sprite left in it.  Everybody in line was ignoring it and my instant thought was that it was abandoned from the day before.  Seeing as nobody seemed to own it I excused myself through the line and picked it up and walked back in our line.  Then my son says to me....those people over there were still drinking out of it.  I said....no they weren't...hoping desperately that I was right.  He said oh yes they were and he mimicked the look of bewilderment that they had on their faces for me.  I said why didn't you tell me that before???  I was very embarrassed as was my Wife and I just stared straight ahead hoping they would let us into the park very soon....which they did. 

Last edited by a moderator:
OK that might make sense, I only used chip for 3 codes. this year. and it was legitimate codes i could not read. I just don't understand why they would let you use him for a code and then take it back and ban the user. its sounds crazy to me.

i wish all who got there accounts banned get them back.

I myself have used more the. The initial 3 chip codes on my account. I'm thinking anyone that's used more then 3 chip codes got their accounts locked/deleted. Bit I could be wrong. I'm sure these some that only used the initial 2
3 that got their accounts locked as well. Maybe you just lucked out and fell under the radar.

bread's done
Back