My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Anybody have used green or gray caps (not including water or powerade zero) and is not using them for Sprite Under the Cap music codes? If so would you be willing to send me some? I am running out quickly since you can use 5 a day. :)
first 12 or so are all green caps :]
RXRJT0X0R04PNN

TJFXNKT6LT06VB

NWWT6J774LLBHJ

7XPL5MHM0W0RN4

RFL7PJTF7X6JWF

9696T09LB9M7FF

VRP59B5WBKJR5V

5F7FFR6X6W96ML

FVRJ5L9T45BN4W

59PKJ94MMK467N

096KJW6VH0W7WV

NW9XL0LMBBBLLH

TP6NVRNHJ696TR

NFXR4RTBLHRKBH

66LB5WK9TTW74B

TH5BLR90F6NN6H

H9FJ54HTNXXMP4

966TB6RNVK00HL

PBHXBF6XPWXN46

5LPK5WLFMHHLR6

FFFPTMN57K79PT

HKK7PJ6XTMP0PM

VRMTLFLV4PTLJW

FLTLBK7LXR74VL

9MRM9L4WRJKKTW

74X5LV9M5R7BRW

0FWL5KV066FJWJ

TRX5FMK65TVHFB

6MN5NXH9LJ6MWT

B77JF705KK7V9F

NBKB6VLM64MFFM

HL5F0LKKLRHFM7

BFLPWBX0J0JW4F

9WMRH70VLKNNBW

RXRJT0X0R04PNN

TJFXNKT6LT06VB

NWWT6J774LLBHJ

7XPL5MHM0W0RN4

RFL7PJTF7X6JWF

9696T09LB9M7FF

VRP59B5WBKJR5V

5F7FFR6X6W96ML

FVRJ5L9T45BN4W

59PKJ94MMK467N

096KJW6VH0W7WV

NW9XL0LMBBBLLH

TP6NVRNHJ696TR

NFXR4RTBLHRKBH

66LB5WK9TTW74B

TH5BLR90F6NN6H

H9FJ54HTNXXMP4

966TB6RNVK00HL

PBHXBF6XPWXN46

5LPK5WLFMHHLR6

FFFPTMN57K79PT

HKK7PJ6XTMP0PM

VRMTLFLV4PTLJW

FLTLBK7LXR74VL

9MRM9L4WRJKKTW

74X5LV9M5R7BRW

0FWL5KV066FJWJ

TRX5FMK65TVHFB

6MN5NXH9LJ6MWT

B77JF705KK7V9F

NBKB6VLM64MFFM

HL5F0LKKLRHFM7

BFLPWBX0J0JW4F

9WMRH70VLKNNBW
Damn, all lurked already

RXRJT0X0R04PNN

TJFXNKT6LT06VB

NWWT6J774LLBHJ

7XPL5MHM0W0RN4

RFL7PJTF7X6JWF

9696T09LB9M7FF

VRP59B5WBKJR5V

5F7FFR6X6W96ML

FVRJ5L9T45BN4W

59PKJ94MMK467N

096KJW6VH0W7WV

NW9XL0LMBBBLLH

TP6NVRNHJ696TR

NFXR4RTBLHRKBH

66LB5WK9TTW74B

TH5BLR90F6NN6H

H9FJ54HTNXXMP4

966TB6RNVK00HL

PBHXBF6XPWXN46

5LPK5WLFMHHLR6

FFFPTMN57K79PT

HKK7PJ6XTMP0PM

VRMTLFLV4PTLJW

FLTLBK7LXR74VL

9MRM9L4WRJKKTW

74X5LV9M5R7BRW

0FWL5KV066FJWJ

TRX5FMK65TVHFB

6MN5NXH9LJ6MWT

B77JF705KK7V9F

NBKB6VLM64MFFM

HL5F0LKKLRHFM7

BFLPWBX0J0JW4F

9WMRH70VLKNNBW
Thanks!!! Someone else got to them before I did but I did manage to snag a few. :)

Before I begin Tonight's MCR Update,i wanna take a quick moment to talk about something very seriously 

depression 

Depression is a thing that affects each and everyone of us,from the small amount to the highest degree,it hurts a lot,and we feel terrible,alone,unaccepted,banished,and cast out from the world. Depression is not just emotionally,it's mentally,physically,spiritually,and the sheer impossibility of how much one can go though can leave you speechless.

as some,all,or few of you know,a fellow Famous Actor,Comedian,and Even Video Gamer. Robin Williams has committed suicide. 

this was a wonderful kind warmhearted amazing man who wanted nothing more then to see others smile. but he wasn't perfect,he had mental problems,he suffered from serve depression,he fought his own battles twice with drugs,and alcohol.

now,the people at coco-cola are all about "Happiness" in there recent campaign over the past few years. they have committed to showing ads,billboards,videos,music,even so much as giving US presents each and every year via TONS of promotions,via BOTH MCR and MCRB,and even so much as customizing and changing the face of the delicious variety's of brown sugar syrup with names,with messages,with signs of hope.  

now

were a community of fellow MCR and fellow Gamers who despite how much we might yell at coke for "screwing up our reward order of fanta" or "yelling at our copy of BF4 due to broken lag" 

we

still

care.

were

humans 

so please

as a fellow person who has suffered with depression and the thoughts of suicide. please. talk to someone

get help

consult someone

and if you see someone whos in need of a smile

give them that smile. even if it's sharing the coke with your friend,lending one extra cap code for that reward they are soooo close to,or just telling them your a good person. 

it makes the world a much nicer place if we all give hugs and rainbows to each other and help out a fellow brother or sister in need. 

if you Need help? In the U.S call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255

with love for all 

John Bancroft Bacovcin 

aka 

Chem 

hey yo,carl here!!!! 

1. is your car F#$%@D??? need that extra bit of cash to fix your engine or just to give it that sweet hot rod bod you want??? 

well you ought to spend them friggen MCR points on a 20$ gift card to advanced auto parts. for 1425 points. http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/20-advanced-auto-parts-gift-card/51692?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=advanceAutoParts_1_51692_7_5_c

make sure those damn neighbors like that paritcular drink cup and meat-man don't ding your 2 wicked like they did mine last week. 

oh also some guy paid me to do your "MCR update" 

20 bucks

anyhow 

2. i normally go down to the gas station by the double jiggle hut on 7th street after i get some "entertainment" from the ladies for a cold drink,and when i do,i normally have to buy just a regular coke which is al'right. BUT they got that new touch screen thing there now at the double jiggle hut were you can select whatever you wanna drink and then mix that S#$% with whatever. it costs like 15 at the hut because that dumb "two drink minimum" crap but yet at the gas station i can just spend 69 cents on a friggen slurpee.

anyhow

i guess coke forgot they still did that "freestyle" crap and wanted to let you know they still have it with some dumb "bird related" contest on MCRB

you tweet your fav drink combo and add a friend who also likes it and you get entered to win junk http://www.mycokerewards.com/content/share-a-coke/freestyle.html

you can get ether concert cash (which i might use to see totem pole soon with the drink cup) a gift card to some sandwich place nobody has heard before,or two movie tickets and drink coupons (free date night for when i can "drink her" HEHEHEHEH YEAUHHHH TONIGHT!!!) 

thought i'd let you know 

oh and there's a app you can download now to find those friggen machines and that earns you "rank" or some S^&$

anyhow 

gonna go chill in my pool. 

that guy "chem" will be back next update. 

$Carl Brutananadilewski$

(read in his voice for added effect) 

Your posts give me headaches. :headache: If someone could make a summary post after he posts, that would be great. What ever happened to the guy that talked like an internet cat?

Short non joke version:

1. 20$ Gift card to a auto repair place now up for 1425 points. http://www.mycokerewards.com/tablet/rewards/20-advanced-auto-parts-gift-card/51692
2. New interesting contest on MCRB about the freestyle machine. http://www.mycokerewards.com/content/share-a-coke/freestyle.html
Chem went full slidecage. Never go full slidecage.
Your posts give me headaches. :headache: If someone could make a summary post after he posts, that would be great. What ever happened to the guy that talked like an internet cat?
I'll try and condense the updates a bit more next time around,sorry for the headaches D: lol

nike and shutterfly were e-gift cards, the rest were regular gift cards sent by mail.

BF5LLRW4F6BW6P

FTX0F70J0W5T7T

7PV4LMVMMJMRTK

5MTPB0MHMFTLL9

NR905XT6HVM7B4

BX56T76JLR97TT

V00XJ5RV79MJBP

6FJXLX0XRW9J0B

V57P9J0TKB904X

TMBL0T05PHWVTK

966VJMXJT4TNM7

Seems me and a lurker were going at it for that code dump since only me and him are on the page at the moment.  I managed to get 6.  Thanks Lazy.

I have not yet received my Burger King card. I just figured it will never be arriving.
thanks ebay33. i thought I missed it. I won a few BK cards and two $50 (Nike?) Gift card across my family accounts. I've been waiting anxiously. They did say 4-6 months. i thought that was a farce. I guess they mean it.

Also has anyone mentioned the Beta site? I just got a tweet from MCR saying:

Thanks for entering #AHHZoneContest, now enjoy that Concert Cash and rock on! Log in to claim by 8/31

Cool, I'll take $25 no matter what form it comes in.

Also, not sure if anyone mentioned but there are new powerade rewards. Just like the NCAA and FIFA world cup they are football related.

http://www.poweraderewards.com/showLBE.do?id=powerade&loc=rewards

I guess that it

happy capping and flapping everyone.

boy that was a silly comment

:whistle2:

thanks ebay33. i thought I missed it. I won a few BK cards and two $50 (Nike?) Gift card across my family accounts. I've been waiting anxiously. They did say 4-6 months. i thought that was a farce. I guess they mean it.

Also has anyone mentioned the Beta site? I just got a tweet from MCR saying:

Thanks for entering #AHHZoneContest, now enjoy that Concert Cash and rock on! Log in to claim by 8/31

Cool, I'll take $25 no matter what form it comes in.

Also, not sure if anyone mentioned but there are new powerade rewards. Just like the NCAA and FIFA world cup they are football related.

http://www.poweraderewards.com/showLBE.do?id=powerade&loc=rewards

I guess that it

happy capping and flapping everyone.

boy that was a silly comment

:whistle2:
Yeah I got two tweets and round up winning a $50 dollar concert cash and one of those $3 dollar download movie codes too.

It was a very nice treat to wake up to. :3

New college sweeps are up on MCR,some kind of a "one in a lifetime VIP" ones for a few state colleges

Also a new ESPN sweeps too,you get free entry's with every coke code.

Anyone recall the prices of the target and best buy gift cards last year during the days of Christmas promo? Thought they were 650 or 700. I'm at 677 on one account and was thinking of starting to stack points on another account.

I'm new to this and have a question. Do the points expire? Because I think I remember a while ago when I signed up for this, I was putting in my codes and it told me that they would eventually expire and im wasn't even close to a gift card yet. Right now I have like 2 zip lock bags full of unused caps and a bunch of 12 pack codes that I've been saving up for the longest time and am afraid to redeem them

I'm new to this and have a question. Do the points expire? Because I think I remember a while ago when I signed up for this, I was putting in my codes and it told me that they would eventually expire and im wasn't even close to a gift card yet. Right now I have like 2 zip lock bags full of unused caps and a bunch of 12 pack codes that I've been saving up for the longest time and am afraid to redeem them
Your points will expire if you're inactive for 90 days. You have to enter a code, redeem for something, enter a sweepstakes, etc. to remain active.

Points expire within 90 days of 0 activity. So you'll be good as long as you sign in and enter a code every now and then.

(Someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Points expire within 90 days of 0 activity. So you'll be good as long as you sign in and enter a code every now and then.
(Someone correct me if I'm wrong)
Ahhh, ok. That must explain why I lost my points awhile ago. I guess I better start entering in some codes, or should I hold off tilt here's a promo or something?

Ahhh, ok. That must explain why I lost my points awhile ago. I guess I better start entering in some codes, or should I hold off tilt here's a promo or something?
Start now if you have a bundle of points to enter. You're limited to 100 base points entered per week, so if you wait until there's something available that you want, you need to have those points ready and available to use instead of just in your hand. If you start entering points now, you can still get around 1600+ points before the 12 Days promotion. Of course, I'd recommend getting as much bonus pointage as possible, but the most important thing is entering the points you have.

Also, before you restart from scratch, contact Coke and ask them to restart your account. They may very well be willing to do so. That way you won't lose what you already banked.

Last edited by a moderator:
0MVJKJ55MX7774

TLM94HH49M9PWV

BXMN6XWJPVPL4J

67W4VVMMP95PBK

5T70BBMF5TWJJ4

V69P7WJP7KBNX4

79FJNNTPL5KRW5

PRJMWR0M5W07JF

PN40LL5WWTK77J

NKBB5HHXNXBJN4

HRH5J5HT7P9NMX

90MPJPBK6JFHKH

TV65LV5JP06KJP

H6RJ9TM09HTHLF

NV04H60645KXW0

0V4R4MMM6BW009

BPJH7W5X9N974R

TMRM9M9R4BL9K7

F0FJ00XB4MW7WR

BJRF46L7XXB94F

4FXN6TN46RR7R5

5JB4555HN540KR

guess the name of the game on the screenshot below, only pick one (1, 2 or 3) and I'll pm 10 cap codes for every correct answer, one guess per person if you get it wrong you're out.

1.chemicalgamer
vQAG2Ea.jpg

2. zelda
10000000game.jpg

3. evful
Cave_Story_gameplay.gif

guess the name of the game on the screenshot below, only pick one (1, 2 or 3) and I'll pm 10 cap codes for every correct answer, one guess per person if you get it wrong you're out.

1.chemicalgamer
vQAG2Ea.jpg

10000000game.jpg

3. evful
Cave_Story_gameplay.gif
2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (I'm just not sure if it's 2 or 3.)

Not sure if anybody would be interested in this, but I stumbled on it and figured I'd share in case it wasn't known about yet. Mines supposed to be in the mail...

wont let me post links. gotta go to the rewards site and the itemid= 51210

So you know those Southwest airlines tickets I won in one of their sweeps in May? I just NOW finally got the certificates in the mail. The good news is that they are generic (no names tied to them) so we can use them for anyone. On the flip side, they took so long to get them to us that they are good for less than a year at this point (through next June only - so pretty much missed both summers). So it is good they are flexible with regards to the names as we'll be able to find some sort of trip to make by then. Then again they reported them to the IRS as taxable income (with an $800 value)...

So you know those Southwest airlines tickets I won in one of their sweeps in May? I just NOW finally got the certificates in the mail. The good news is that they are generic (no names tied to them) so we can use them for anyone. On the flip side, they took so long to get them to us that they are good for less than a year at this point (through next June only - so pretty much missed both summers). So it is good they are flexible with regards to the names as we'll be able to find some sort of trip to make by then. Then again they reported them to the IRS as taxable income (with an $800 value)...
Well, if they're going to be taxing you at $800, be sure to use them for some good, long-distance flying on routes that would normally be expensive. Might as well get your money's worth.

1.chemicalgamer
vQAG2Ea.jpg

2. zelda
10000000game.jpg

3. evful
Cave_Story_gameplay.gif
Number 1 = Shovel Knight

Can you make mine sprite or diet coke? :D

bread's done
Back