My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Wow, I finally save up for the Christmas deals this year and they pull that beta crap on us. Screw that, I don't wanna join Facebook/Twitter!
Same here.This was the first year I actually planned everything and this is what I get. All year I planned for this so I finally would have the right amount in each account for the 600 point gift cards.

I like best buy but would find more use from walmart and target and such.  I have enough points for 9 gift cards if they all cost 625.....what do I do?  Pounce on best buy or wait it out?  This is not the 12 days of Christmas....it is the 12 days of Tweeting.....and I hate tweeting!

I like best buy but would find more use from walmart and target and such. I have enough points for 9 gift cards if they all cost 625.....what do I do? Pounce on best buy or wait it out? This is not the 12 days of Christmas....it is the 12 days of Tweeting.....and I hate tweeting!
I know right lol

So we have to create a twitter account if we want the $25 Best Buy giftcard?

I know right lol

So we have to create a twitter account if we want the $25 Best Buy giftcard?
You do for a fact. If you want anything at all you have to tweet. Well....I may have to tweet stupid stuff to get good stuff.....but I don't have to like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
ty OP, got the GC and movie ticket.

1.Any 10 point bonus on caps like the had 2/3 years ago? Last year was nada, less than nothing, so I have a bunch saved up.

2. The gold AMC ticket, is it good on 3d movie? meaning any price movie or is there a limit?

i like the new twitter thing... last year i remember the site was so bogged down by all the people trying to claim codes that it kept not loading... and running really sluggish... and by the time alot of people (not me) finally got through some of the good stuff was sold out

Techsticles said:
What a pain in the ass. It should not be torture to spend reward points...

For those that have not got it yet:

1) Log into Twitter and check your account settings. Make sure protect tweets is turned off.

2) Click Here: http://www.mycokerewards.com/content/mcr/holiday/holiday-happy.html

3) Click Tweet at the bottom and make sure to attach some random useless photo. Tweet it.

4) Then go to your MCR Beta profile and click unclaimed rewards and the Best Buy icon.

You can redeem for the $25 card there. It's still active as of 5 minutes ago if your willing to work for the dangling carrot.
Thanks, this is still working apparently as I was just able to order a card.

I could do it on 2 other accounts but I just can't see myself setting up Coke Rewards Beta and fake Twitter accounts for those. I already had the one set up.

Someone said RIP 12 days of Christmas. Are they not doing that this year in lieu of this horrible Beta crap?

Hmmm tried redding for that $25 and hot an error message . At they gone? You'd think it wouldn't even bring up the option to redeem if they were gone.

This is the message I'm getting :

Something went wrong authenticating a user at FICO using the Janrain ID

Figured it out. Had to log into the main site and then click on the beta advertisement on the main site. Couldn't just login to the beta straight away. Pretty messed up. But redeemed for two best buy cards. Hope they show up. :p

Hmmm well I only have 50 points left on both accounts. Lol. Bit I have some caps I can redeem. Hopefully they'll have something in the 150 pt range. Maybe a $5 dominos card

imkinda new to the coke rewards.i have a ton of points saved up for the past two years bc i drink lots of coke sad to say..is there anything worth wild on the site?

Figured it out. Had to log into the main site and then click on the beta advertisement on the main site. Couldn't just login to the beta straight away. Pretty messed up. But redeemed for two best buy cards. Hope they show up. :p
Hey thanks, I had 0 points showing and sent them an email but what you said got my points to show up.But what's funny is when I reached silver status it didn't give me the 20 point bonus.Guess I should call on that.

seems a LOT happened in over a week while my internet was down and while i was working 

Golly gee mr wilson 

anyhow 

i JUST did the "santas list" stuff on MCRB and redeemed for the AMC combo and best buy gift card (which sense i work at best buy,is like basically getting paid an extra 25 bucks free) 

good thing i still have some points leftover come the following weeks 

also i won a $25 dollar MCD gift card from the monoploy promo they had on MCRB so,that was a nice treat 

hope things are going well for everyone,sorry for lack of chat lately lol 

lets see what MCRB has planned next week. 

caps are doubling? nice! time for a giveaway I guess. I will pm 10 green caps to EVERYONE who quotes and likes this post.
In for some caps if this is still active. I haven't checked this thread for quite some time!

EDIT: WTF! Did I miss the BB GC this year?

Crap, I guess I'll have to start up Beta with my wife and daughter's accounts. It is such a pain though since it remembers everything (all your Twitter logins and such). It was a pain when I used an alternate for my main account. I guess you have to delete cookies and such but those are so useful for other sites (like CAG) so I don't have to keep logging into things.

it's kinda ironic considering last year a ton of us were mad at how glitchy the site was for the 12 days promo yet,when MCR finds a decent fix to this,it's in the form of "LOL TWITTER ALL THE THINGS" to unlock it and ONLY on MCRB 

i personally like this then having the glitchy site crash on me and wake up at 4am for a gift card but,eh. life goes on. 

ether way i still got points to spend come next monday so. 

I guess what I don't like about this is I have no idea if the prize is sold out or not and I don't want to do all the Twitter stuff unless I know it is there. Is there a way to check on the availability of the Best Buy card before signing up for Beta? I guess I'll just do it anyway since there might be other prizes later.

The first time set up is a pain but it should be easier and faster once you have twitter and beta. Next week should just have to send a tweet and get the prize. At first I hated it but I do like it now. It really did suck last year trying to beat thousands of other people to get a gift card

My tweets never seem to count towards the gold total. I wonder if I am using my other twitter account if that is screwing things up...

update: It was the twitter account.

I just redeemed for a BB GC. $25 for 625 points.

IS there a WM card this year?

Alright, signed up for yet another fakey Twitter account. I hate doing that but they've pretty much forced us to. I was still able to get the best Buy card - so yeah, all things considered, this is a lot better than trying to log into a swamped site at some specific time (most likely too early in the morning for me) just to try to redeem points for the card.

crazylox2001 said:
how you guys getting bb gc i cant find those at all on the site
You have to sign up for Beta and connect a Twitter account. Then you just do the "Santa's Wishes" thing which should be one of the first "challenges" you see there. As far as I can see it doesn't say anything about the Best Buy card in advance. You just send that tweet out and then it is available as a reward under your profile.

Damn. Good thing I checked this thread. I've been point hording and Twitter spamming all year for this. I figured it would be a beta thing but didn't think they'd do it so quietly.

Got the BB gift card just now. I tried tweeting without a picture but that didn't work. Worked when I threw in some random GTA screenshot I took.

FROM SD...

November Coca-Cola 12-Pack Bonus Points

Dates:
11/24/14 - 11/28/14

Offer Overview:
Earn Double Points on all Diet Coke®, Coke Zero™ and Coca-Cola® 12-packs during promotional timeframe.

Eligible Products:

• Coke Zero Fridge Pack
• Cherry Coke Zero Fridge Pack
• Vanilla Coke Zero Fridge Pack
• Caffeine Free Coke Zero Fridge Pack
• Diet Coke Fridge Pack
• Caffeine Free Diet Coke Fridge Pack
• Diet Cherry Coke Fridge Pack
• Diet Coke w/Splenda Fridge Pack
• Diet Coke w/Lime Fridge Pack
• Coca-Cola Fridge Pack
• Coca-Cola Lime Fridge Pack
• Caffeine Free Coca-Cola Fridge Pack
• Cherry Coca-Cola Fridge Pack
• Vanilla Coca-Cola Fridge Pack

When Points will be Awarded:
Accounts will be credited instantly after code entry.

Additional Information:
Offer valid through 11/28/14 on 12-packs of Diet Coke, Coke Zero and Coca-Cola. Weekly code limits apply to base points only. Bonus Points awarded do not count toward weekly limits.

FROM SD...

November Coca-Cola 12-Pack Bonus Points

Dates:
11/24/14 - 11/28/14

Offer Overview:
Earn Double Points on all Diet Coke®, Coke Zero™ and Coca-Cola® 12-packs during promotional timeframe.

Eligible Products:

• Coke Zero Fridge Pack
• Cherry Coke Zero Fridge Pack
• Vanilla Coke Zero Fridge Pack
• Caffeine Free Coke Zero Fridge Pack
• Diet Coke Fridge Pack
• Caffeine Free Diet Coke Fridge Pack
• Diet Cherry Coke Fridge Pack
• Diet Coke w/Splenda Fridge Pack
• Diet Coke w/Lime Fridge Pack
• Coca-Cola Fridge Pack
• Coca-Cola Lime Fridge Pack
• Caffeine Free Coca-Cola Fridge Pack
• Cherry Coca-Cola Fridge Pack
• Vanilla Coca-Cola Fridge Pack

When Points will be Awarded:
Accounts will be credited instantly after code entry.

Additional Information:
Offer valid through 11/28/14 on 12-packs of Diet Coke, Coke Zero and Coca-Cola. Weekly code limits apply to base points only. Bonus Points awarded do not count toward weekly limits.
AH CRAP.

I just entered all the 12 pk coke flaps I had about 40 minutes before your post.

here is this week's santa wishlist reward:

(last week we had 3 rewards and only 1 this week? ok coke!)

780zZKF.png

bread's done
Back