My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Does anyone know if there is a limit on the number of gift cards per account?  I might try for a second BB gift card, but not sure if it will allow the same account to claim two gift cards.

Does anyone know if there is a limit on the number of gift cards per account? I might try for a second BB gift card, but not sure if it will allow the same account to claim two gift cards.
I don't think you can claim the same reward twice from that "Santa's List" promo, once you get it, its gone/used/etc. Gotta go in another MCR account and get it. And yeah, kinda lame for the Airplane one...At least someone mentioned Dominoes, I guess that's something.

I don't think you can claim the same reward twice from that "Santa's List" promo, once you get it, its gone/used/etc. Gotta go in another MCR account and get it. And yeah, kinda lame for the Airplane one...At least someone mentioned Dominoes, I guess that's something.
dominoes? I see the picture with the donation to St Jude's but do not understand what the tie in is? do you get a gift card for donating to St Jude's?

im new to the whole coke rewards thing 2 question where can i find that bb gift i cant seem to find it and two.. if i put coded in for points and dont use them how long do they stay or expire

im new to the whole coke rewards thing 2 question where can i find that bb gift i cant seem to find it and two.. if i put coded in for points and dont use them how long do they stay or expire
You have to got to MCR Beta, do the Santa's List thing, and you need a twitter to do this, a bogus one is fine, its a long process, but SD (and also, some posts here on this topic, I guess.) has a step-by-step list how to do it. Also, your points expire 3 months if there's no activity on the account, as long as you enter codes or anything on MCR, you'll be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
then i have no idea whats going on..im up to 200 points ive only put 12 pack codes in and every code now just gives me an error message.doesnt say im full and ive used like 5 differnt codes

then i have no idea whats going on..im up to 200 points ive only put 12 pack codes in and every code now just gives me an error message.doesnt say im full and ive used like 5 differnt codes
The 100 point per week limit is just for the base points. It doesn't apply to bonus points. 12 pack codes are doubling right now, so if you entered 10 of those, you would be at 200 points (100 base + 100 bonus), and thus, reached your weekly limit.

The 100 point per week limit is just for the base points. It doesn't apply to bonus points. 12 pack codes are doubling right now, so if you entered 10 of those, you would be at 200 points (100 base + 100 bonus), and thus, reached your weekly limit.
thats what i thought but its not giving me a message that i reached my limit just an error message everytime

killerbee40 said:
Man boosting to gold is a pain. Can you only tweet those stupid challenges once a day for status? It would appear so.
Hah, so I had no idea you could do them more than once at all! I just assumed it was a once per challenge thing. I just did my second set ever today, so I'm still like 60 points from Gold. What a stupid thing to make you do repeatedly...

Hah, so I had no idea you could do them more than once at all! I just assumed it was a once per challenge thing. I just did my second set ever today, so I'm still like 60 points from Gold. What a stupid thing to make you do repeatedly...
I don't know if it is still like this because I have been gold on two accounts for a long time but I got both accounts up to gold in just a few days by logging in and out over and over again. Sometimes I would have to wait a couple of hours for it to work again but that's all I did. Not one stupid challenge did I do.

Anyone having trouble logging in right now?  I wanted to add a few 12 pack codes, but when I try to sign in I keep getting "Uh oh… we are unable to sign you in right now, please try again later."  Ugh, sometimes I hate MCR.

these just got added to Santa's Wishlist on MCR Beta: 

$5 McDonalds gift card

$20 Walmart GC

$25 Home Depot GC

$25 TJ Maxx GC

dont know how many points each one costs, I tweeted but they still haven't unlocked for me.

$5 McDonalds gift card

$20 Walmart GC

$25 Home Depot GC

$25 TJ Maxx GC

dont know how many points each one costs, I tweeted but they still haven't unlocked for me.
I got it to work. I cleared some of my rewards that don't require points (which may not be relevant. Then went back to the page with the wishes and reset the page and there it was. Unfortunately, I can't unlock anything.

$5 McDonalds gift card

$20 Walmart GC

$25 Home Depot GC

$25 TJ Maxx GC

Seems to be a problem with unlocking of the rewards. People are in a frenzy on the MCR facebook page.

$5 McDonalds gift card

$20 Walmart GC

$25 Home Depot GC

$25 TJ Maxx GC

How do I find these? I still see the crap from last week on the Santa page.

How do I find these? I still see the crap from last week on the Santa page.
At the moment you can't actually get those rewards. They all require you to unlock them by posting a pic/video or something to twitter. Unfortunately that isn't actually working right now due to a glitch, so you can do the challenge, but the rewards won't pop. Hopefully the rewards will unlock when they get it fixed without us having to redo the challenge.

Weird... the actual Santa's wishlist page shows the old stuff in Chrome, but I went into Firefox and the new challenges show up there and I was able to do them, but like everyone else, can't actually get the rewards.

And now they show in Chrome (the challenges, not the rewards).

I was just over on slickdeals and someone shared a Facebook post. Someone called MCR and got told by a Customer Service person that the issue is known and that they are working on it. No word on whether we'll have to redo the challenges or not. The issue is essentially that the are not grabbing the information from twitter as they should be (which explains why I didn't get my status credit from an unrelated twitter challenge).

Quickie update, the Walmart codes are no longer active, farewell monthly bonus points...

Other than that, this weeks "tweet" rewards are active, but some of success, and some not working right for some users. Oh boy...

Point Values and items...

$5 Mcdonalds Arch Card - 100 Points

$20 Walmart Card - 500 Points

$25 TJMaxx Digital E-card - 625 Points

$25 Home Depot Card - 620 Points

Though still currently Gold Status at the moment and might change later.

12 Pack Coupon - 30 Points

bread's done
Back