My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

They are slow to unlock but I managed to get the AMC one, the Best Buy one, and the McD one.

I'd probably try for Home Despot but I don't have enough points. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I can not get any of these to redeem-   so much for all the comments about making us jump through hoops was worth it to not have a bugged and congested redemption system.  This is just as bad as the previous system plus I have to do social media

Did they have a $10 Domino's gift card for 200 points? All I see is a donation thing.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. Someone linked it above. Looks like it's just a regular old reward.

Well, this is interesting...

I had 678 points. I redeemed 500 for the Walmart card. And I still says I have 678 points.
same thing here-- I had to go profile and on the left side look at rewards-- make sure it is claimed-- I think you need to submit again -- good luck

same thing here-- I had to go profile and on the left side look at rewards-- make sure it is claimed-- I think you need to submit again -- good luck
It says claimed. Even got the confirmation email. Points are still there though.

I'm debating trying to grab something else.

EDIT...

And I get an error when trying to redeem something I shouldn't have the points for. I tried typing in a few more caps and I get an error saying there is something wrong with my codes.

Guess I'm dead in the water for now. Oh well. $25 to Best Buy and $20 to Walmart is pretty good return on a year's worth of diabetes fun points.

It says claimed. Even got the confirmation email. Points are still there though.

I'm debating trying to grab something else.

EDIT...

And I get an error when trying to redeem something I shouldn't have the points for. I tried typing in a few more caps and I get an error saying there is something wrong with my codes.

Guess I'm dead in the water for now. Oh well. $25 to Best Buy and $20 to Walmart is pretty good return on a year's worth of diabetes fun points.
not sure-- I would at least check your emails. I always get an email "are you ready for your reward?" if you got that email you should be okay-- fingers crossed

ok you need to tweet a picture and link an "inspirational video" in the tweet as well to unlock the Walmart gift card.

Now I need to figure out how to unlock McD and TJ Maxx gift cards.

ok you need to tweet a picture and link an "inspirational video" in the tweet as well to unlock the Walmart gift card.

Now I need to figure out how to unlock McD and TJ Maxx gift cards.
To get the TJ Maxx you have to fix the first hashtag to #MakeSomeoneHappy currently it's only #MakeSomeone

McD I just did a pic and tweet and it unlocked.

Is everyone's best buy cars won from 2 weeks ago still say processing? I know it takes a whole to get them but I was just curious

Also unlocked the McDonalds card on both of my accounts. :)

To get the TJ Maxx you have to fix the first hashtag to #MakeSomeoneHappy currently it's only #MakeSomeone

McD I just did a pic and tweet and it unlocked.
thanks that worked! I unlocked all the gift cards now.

oh and the TJ Maxx is an e-gift card for those wondering (the rest are regular gift cards)

OK, I can't figure out how to unlock the Walmart card. I've done the tweet with and without a picture. Does it actually have to be a video file off my computer?

Edit: Never mind, the site is just slow. I refreshed several times and reloaded my profile and didn't see it. As soon as I did a tweet for the McDonalds thing then my Walmart reward showed up.

Last night I needed 13 points for gold and I did a whole bunch of tweets and it only went down to 10. I even logged out and back in to check. Then today in my email it is telling me I'm gold. Yeah, whatever...

Did they have a $10 Domino's gift card for 200 points? All I see is a donation thing.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. Someone linked it above. Looks like it's just a regular old reward.
Yes, but a fairly sweet one. I think the Domino's $5 e-Gift Card is 400 something points.

Edit: The $5 e-Gift Card is 335 points and requires gold status. Not sure what's up with that. :)

OK, I can't figure out how to unlock the Walmart card. I've done the tweet with and without a picture. Does it actually have to be a video file off my computer?
I've read that it can be ANY random video. Go to YouTube and share a video from there. Copy the URL into the tweet.

I'm not even Gold on MCRbeta right now.

I wish I knew, I'm having the same issue. It says about sharing one of the videos below, but there aren't any. I've tried Chrome, IE and Opera. Tried tweeting no photo an photo as well, plus linked to a video on youtube.

got the MCDS 5 dollar gift card and the walmart $20 dollar one too 

still got at least 348 points left lol 

might grab the domino's gift card for 200 IF nothing else of interest shows up next week sense that seems to be a regular reward thing. 

if not at least some livenation concert cash,go see a show maybe lol 

I ended up just having to log out and back in to get my points fixed. Got the $10 Domino's card on top of my WM and BB cards. I have two whole points now.

See you guys next year!

i got the walmart gift card, unlocked all the rewards says i have till 1/5 to redeem  im gonna hold out till all the prizes are revealed to see if there's something better before redemming prizes i really don't want.

i got the walmart gift card, unlocked all the rewards says i have till 1/5 to redeem im gonna hold out till all the prizes are revealed to see if there's something better before redemming prizes i really don't want.
Actually, these are ALL the prizes, there won't be any more the following weeks ahead. So yeah, this is all of them. So redeem them as soon as possible to get them at the earliest, if possible, before 1/5.

Actually, these are ALL the prizes, there won't be any more the following weeks ahead. So yeah, this is all of them. So redeem them as soon as possible to get them at the earliest, if possible, before 1/5.
seriously this is it? no unlimited 12-pack coupons this year?

I still have thousands of points to redeem here.

where did you get that info from? i can't see this being the last set of prizes

neo where did you see this-- need to confirm before I go points crazy with what little I have left

Well I can't be too sure (the only source I remember, I forgot where I got it, but the only thing that's much current is that SD MCR topic in the first page I could find), but I'm seeing a pattern here anyways, besides there's about 11 or 12 items, those being...

AMC, Nike, Best Buy, United Airlines, (Dominoes), (12 Pack), Walmart, TJ Maxx, Home Depot, McDonalds, and donation to USO or St. Jude, and also some other stuff in a holiday catalog.

The ones in ()

Well I can't be too sure (the only source I remember, I forgot where I got it, but the only thing that's much current is that SD MCR topic in the first page I could find), but I'm seeing a pattern here anyways, besides there's about 11 or 12 items, those being...

AMC, Nike, Best Buy, United Airlines, (Dominoes), (12 Pack), Walmart, TJ Maxx, Home Depot, McDonalds, and donation to USO or St. Jude, and also some other stuff in a holiday catalog.

The ones in () <- Though no need for tweets, they are for Gold, but will change to lower statuses if needed later on.

Besides guys, that's all I know, sorry if I may be wrong later if more comes by in the later weeks, but I'm seeing a pattern is all.

Oh and LT, yeah, sorry if they don't do that again. MCR going full force Beta is the least of my (and our) worries. >_> (But hopefully it might come up again in the regular MCR site, but chances for that would be real slim. >_>)
While I appreciate NeoStrayCat's critical thinking, I'm not sure they're correct. I'm still pretty sure that there'll be an unlimited 12-pack redemption period yet, and perhaps more and/or different gift cards to be given away. Do I have written evidence to support this? No, but I have experiential evidence from years past, and I get the feeling that, being that it's still *very* much before Christmas, we're not done yet. I still have about 1500 points on two separate accounts (about 3K total) that I have yet to redeem because I think there's still more coming.

I will be *very* put out if there isn't an unlimited 12-pack redemption sometime this month. It's a gamble, but I likes to rolls me some dice. ;)

Yeah, bogaman, that might be some critical thinking, other than that, have you tried getting the prizes there too? Or you're just waiting for something good, lol. Anyways, this promo doesn't end until 1/5, so there's plenty of time to tweet and other things for these deals.

Just a refresher, here is what we got the last two years

ay Store Reward 2013's MCR Price 2012's MCR Price % Up/Down
December 1st Target $25 GC 600 600 for $25 (Walmart) +/- 0% 
December 2nd McDonald's $5 GC 115 90 for $5 + 28% 
December 3rd Nike $25 GC 500 500 for $25 +/- 0% 
December 4th TJ Maxx $25 GC 600 600 for $25 +/- 0% 
December 5th Best Buy $25 GC 600 600 for $25 +/- 0%
December 6th Domino's $10 GC 230 180 for $10 + 28%
 December 7th AMC 2 Silver Tickets + 2 Large Drinks 470 470 for 2 Silver Tickets + 2 Large Drinks +/- 0% 
December 8th Home Depot $25 GC 600 600 for $25 +/- 0% 
December 9th Bass Pro Shop $50 GC 1200 1200 for $50 +/- 0% 
December 10th Southwest.com $50 GC 1200 1200 for $50 +/- 0% 
December 11th Shutterfly $20 200 200 for $20 +/- 0% 
December 12th Coca-Cola 12-pack 30 30 for 12-pack +/- 0% 

Looks like we may still get 12 packs and bass pro shop

I've had no luck getting the Walmart or TJ Maxx challenges to work.  Everything else has worked fine.

Update:  Tried using photos instead of videos and they both worked with photos.

well all the miss informed information has left me at a loss.  I have 650 left in points.  Looking for advice if you are gambling to see if anything pops up on Monday or  using the points now.  I really do not need/want the current offers but will get them if it means the promotion is over  --  just looking for feedback on what others are doing-  thanks

well all the miss informed information has left me at a loss. I have 650 left in points. Looking for advice if you are gambling to see if anything pops up on Monday or using the points now. I really do not need/want the current offers but will get them if it means the promotion is over -- just looking for feedback on what others are doing- thanks
Well what exactly are you looking for? If they do add anything it'll more then likely be from a company they partnered with last year.

Redeemed the walmart code and received a "ready for your reward" email, clicked it to redeem but have not seen anything since. Is this a physical card or digital? Did I need to do anything else? Thanks in advance.

Well what exactly are you looking for? If they do add anything it'll more then likely be from a company they partnered with last year.
I am not really looking for anything but was wondering if everyone is spending all their points or waiting to see. Target amd Bass Pro Shop are previous partners yet to be offered. they might have dropped out of the program but I know I rather have a target card then Home Depot- just curious

I am not really looking for anything but was wondering if everyone is spending all their points or waiting to see. Target amd Bass Pro Shop are previous partners yet to be offered. they might have dropped out of the program but I know I rather have a target card then Home Depot- just curious
I think wslmart is taking targets spot this year. I'd redeem for best buy or walmart.

only thing i redemmed for is walmart and best buy have all the awards unlocked but waiting to see if something better comes out 1st.

Went with two walmart cards. Got 600 pts on my secondary account and 3k on the main account. Need to burn these pts!

I guess I could get the home depot/tj maxx and dump them on cardpool or use them for gifts...

Dont eat at McDonalds...could give those to my nieces though

Got some "rewards" im not going to use.

Please "like" if you take a code thanks.

250 Virtual Currency for NBA2K15 (might we say, you have great taste).

1NH5P-9XFVQ-N9NRU-IQUWG-JVD9P

Redemption Instructions:

To redeem your code: Launch NBA 2K15 on PS4 or Xbox One.
Follow on screen instructions to create your MyPLAYER Account (if you're new to the series).
Select Options/Features> Locker Codes> Enter Code and input your code.
This code becomes invalid after use. Subject to Terms of Use. www.take2games.com/legal. Non-Refundable. Not valid for purchase or resale. The code will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and cannot be redeemed for cash.

*Code expires 1/1/2015.

$20 off Shutterfly holiday cards -   MS2H-88YU-HJ19-05XXPA
Free shipping - MS2F-8AGM-GF8F-5004XJ

$3 Digital Download (might we say, you have great taste).

YAD6RP9YTFEP

Redemption Instructions:

Please check your email to find your digital code.

1. Please visit www.rewarddigital.net.
2. Enter your digital redemption code on the website in the enter a new code' box. You will be prompted to create an account on your first visit, and to log in on your subsequent visits. The credits provided on your code will be added to your account and can be used to order from the catalog. Once you have made an order, follow the steps to receive your media. Your code expires 3/10/2015.

So uh, how does this work exactly? Did the tweeting thing it asked for with the video/picture attached for Walmart/Best Buy respectively .. I assume now I wait until they unlock or something?

Edit: Best Buy unlocked, but Walmart refuses to regardless of what I do. Odd.

bread's done
Back