My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

We're sorry, you have redeemed the maximum quantity for this item :cry:

90 points short for a 625 point reward ........

Last edited by a moderator:
We're sorry, you have redeemed the maximum quantity for this item :cry:

90 points short for a 625 point reward ........
You can only redeem for 1 Best Buy Gift Card on the regular MCR site. I've read that people who redeemed for 1 on the Beta site got one in addition to the regular MCR.

That's a total of $50 for 1250 points.

Are the AMC tickets up on MCR standard? If they are, I'm overlooking them.

Did you guys see they are turning the beta site into the regular MCR starting in January? Guess it's time for fake Twitter and Facebook.
Yep, I got that email today. Ugh.

FYI

Not sure if anyone know or posted this, but it seems if you enter a poweraid code you get a free instant win entry but MCR does not tell you.

If I'm repeating a former post my apologies.

Valid Dates:
12/15/14 - 12/19/14

Offer:
Earn Double Points on all Diet, Light and 0-Calorie multi-can packages between 12/15/14 - 12/19/14.

Eligible Products:

All Diet, Light and Zero Calorie multi-can packages for the brands below:
• Diet Coke
• Diet Nestea
• Diet Barq's
• FUZE Iced Tea Diet Lemon
• Seagram’s Diet Ginger Ale
• Coke Zero
• Coke Life
• Dasani Sparkling
• Sprite Zero
• Fresca
• Fanta Orange Zero
• Mello Yello Zero
• Minute Maid Light
• Pibb Zero
• TaB
I came to see if this was posted here yet. Thanks. The promo seems to have started early as all my Diet Coke codes doubled today. If you haven't entered your codes for the week, I would suggest doing it tonight while the double points are still live. It's possble this is a programming error, and MCR turns off the spigot tomorrow until next week.

How are you guys getting points so often? Every time I read this thread it seems like someone is redeeming a gift card. I refuse to believe you all like coke that much. Lol.

How are you guys getting points so often? Every time I read this thread it seems like someone is redeeming a gift card. I refuse to believe you all like coke that much. Lol.
Walmart Bonus, Double Points like today, and the free 12 pack coupons for 30 points offered in December last year. Over half my points from the year are from bonus points. I think about 25% of my points from the past year came from the Walmart Bonus alone, and all you needed to do to take advantage of that was enter 9 cap codes per month in tandem with the Walmart codes. I also traded one of my gift cards from last year for MCR points to use this year. I don't think I bought more than $30-$40 worth of Coke products this year (not counting Coke obtained from free 12 pack coupons).

We are not all drinking that much coke. We find caps laying around on the street. We have friends and relatives that give them to us. Yes....we also find them in the trash (gasp). There are ways to get a lot of points if you just keep an eye out.

I've figured it out and even if I put my points in for this week I will still be 80 points shy of a BB or TJM gift card :(. I have tried my best to get some flaps that will double on Listia or from friends but I just can't seem to get any. My one chance is that these things have not sold out by Monday. What do you think my chances are? :) Crossing fingers and toes.

If the gift cards aren't sold out by Monday then I may have a chance at snagging another wal-mart gc

Wanted another best buy one but,helping out a friend who wants the Walmart money but too lazy to enter his points lol

Hmm, so just paying attention to products that give double points and trying to find them from people and the TRASH. Lol. Nah, I got you. Guess I need to be more proactive if I wanna take coke rewards more seriously (which I never, ever have). Never had more than like..50 points haha. But you guys make it kind of interesting.

Thanks for the replies. :)

Hmm, so just paying attention to products that give double points and trying to find them from people and the TRASH. Lol. Nah, I got you. Guess I need to be more proactive if I wanna take coke rewards more seriously (which I never, ever have). Never had more than like..50 points haha. But you guys make it kind of interesting.

Thanks for the replies. :)
Well....let me ask you this....if you were walking by a dumpster or a recycle bin and siting right there where it is easy to pluck out is some money. A quarter...a dime....a dollar....whatever. It is within reaching distance. Somebody threw it away. All you have to do is reach out and take it. Wouldn't you do just that? Well that is how I look at a coke lid or flap. It is money that someone threw away and it is just sitting there for the taking. I am compelled to take it. I try not to be seen if it is in the trash or recycle bin but I do my best to obtain it because it has value. I've been caught a few times....but hey....I'm not ever going to see those people again.....I hope :D

Well....let me ask you this....if you were walking by a dumpster or a recycle bin and siting right there where it is easy to pluck out is some money. A quarter...a dime....a dollar....whatever. It is within reaching distance. Somebody threw it away. All you have to do is reach out and take it. Wouldn't you do just that? Well that is how I look at a coke lid or flap. It is money that someone threw away and it is just sitting there for the taking. I am compelled to take it. I try not to be seen if it is in the trash or recycle bin but I do my best to obtain it because it has value. I've been caught a few times....but hey....I'm not ever going to see those people again.....I hope :D
Yeah that's what I do... As long as I'm not digging in trash its worth it. what I also did was went around the neighborhood and asked if people minded just putting the coke stuff on one side of their recycling bins and I would get the caps and flaps off myself..... I just go for a walk past dark and snag um lol but at least people know about it and I'm not just some creep going through the trash haha (not saying you are)

Yeah that's what I do... As long as I'm not digging in trash its worth it. what I also did was went around the neighborhood and asked if people minded just putting the coke stuff on one side of their recycling bins and I would get the caps and flaps off myself..... I just go for a walk past dark and snag um lol but at least people know about it and I'm not just some creep going through the trash haha (not saying you are)
Lol you guys are cool with me. No F's given. <3

Thanks for the replies. Gonna start being more open-minded about this sort of swaggin'.

Also, what's a flap? Thanks.

I dont drink coke anymore. Im on the cheap off brand stuff. I have my parents, my wifes parents, and my sister all save their coke codes for me. They pay to drink the stuff and I get the freebies lol. I also do maintence work for an apartment community. People throw the plastic bottles out of their cars. I have to pick the stuff up anyways so when I do I just text the code in right there and then toss it. I save up the codes all year and then cash in for the christmas giftcards

I came to see if this was posted here yet. Thanks. The promo seems to have started early as all my Diet Coke codes doubled today. If you haven't entered your codes for the week, I would suggest doing it tonight while the double points are still live. It's possble this is a programming error, and MCR turns off the spigot tomorrow until next week.
When is this happening? I put in three diet coke 12 pack codes today and no double points. Where the original post/page where the above infor was taken from? Thanks guys

When is this happening? I put in three diet coke 12 pack codes today and no double points. Where the original post/page where the above infor was taken from? Thanks guys
It was on twitter and they took the page down on Friday, so I dont think we are getting a Double Point promo.

Thought I should tell you...I was going to my apartment's trash to empty mine and I saw a coke just sitting there as if telling me, compelling, begging, to take it...Lol. I thought of you. I stuck my hand in, quickly looked around, snapped a picture of the cap, and threw it away and whistled happily to the car.

Thought I should tell you...I was going to my apartment's trash to empty mine and I saw a coke just sitting there as if telling me, compelling, begging, to take it...Lol. I thought of you. I stuck my hand in, quickly looked around, snapped a picture of the cap, and threw it away and whistled happily to the car.
I would of just took the cap home. :p

Some stores provide overage on the 12 packs so that makes it worth it.  Also if you save the flaps for double points it only costs you 10.

got tired of waiting for unlimited 12-pack coupons so I decided to grab $20 gamestop gift card from mcr beta but its seems to be gone, can't find it anywhere.

bread's done
Back