My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Just got a killer deal on airfare through Southwest and MCR. Was booking travel to Vegas through Southwest when I remembered seeing a promo on MCR. I redeemed 100 points and saved $40 on 2 tickets I was planning on purchasing anyways. The kicker was I booked a hotel room through Southwest for $49 nt plus resort fees at the Monte Carlo that included a $100 gift card to the shops at Aria. If any of you are planning a trip anytime soon you might want to check it out. Says limited time offer but I'm guessing they run this promotion all the time.

2 Zero cap codes GONE

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got a killer deal on airfare through Southwest and MCR. Was booking travel to Vegas through Southwest when I remembered seeing a promo on MCR. I redeemed 100 points and saved $40 on 2 tickets I was planning on purchasing anyways. The kicker was I booked a hotel room through Southwest for $49 nt plus resort fees at the Monte Carlo that included a $100 gift card to the shops at Aria. If any of you are planning a trip anytime soon you might want to check it out. Says limited time offer but I'm guessing they run this promotion all the time.

First person to quote this with a picture of Vegas I will PM you 2 Zero cap codes.
vegas+burj+al+arab.jpg

Any change on the AMC front? I tried searching but didn't find anything.
yeah i was going to ask that too

i just spent some points on extra 12pk coupons and two extra MCD gift cards

i wanna get an extra AMC voucher bundle if i can but if not,i'll snag some livenation cash or that nike gift card for ten bucks

Thought I should tell you...I was going to my apartment's trash to empty mine and I saw a coke just sitting there as if telling me, compelling, begging, to take it...Lol. I thought of you. I stuck my hand in, quickly looked around, snapped a picture of the cap, and threw it away and whistled happily to the car.
Ha Ha....it starts. I don't see them laying around near as much in these colder months but when it gets hot you will start seeing them everywhere. In the parking lots, in shopping carts, in dumpsters, in recycle bins....everywhere. You will be pulling your car over because you see them on the side of the road. You will be scanning the ground as you drive home (careful...don't rear end anybody).

Ha Ha....it starts. I don't see them laying around near as much in these colder months but when it gets hot you will start seeing them everywhere. In the parking lots, in shopping carts, in dumpsters, in recycle bins....everywhere. You will be pulling your car over because you see them on the side of the road. You will be scanning the ground as you drive home (careful...don't rear end anybody).
I feel like you've assimilated me or something.

borg_o_2031729.jpg

I'm actually 20 points shy of the AMC deal. I wanted to make sure I got as many $5 MCD cards as I could since I'm going on a road trip in January and it's free food for the trip. Hopefully the AMC deal will still be there Monday so I can grab it.

Edit: I did already get the AMC deal on the beta site the day that it became unlockable. I just want another set.

Looks like I need to redeem more points for 12 packs. :p

Did anyone get shipping confirmation on any of their giftcards? I redeemed for two best buy cards a month go and they still say Processing.

Grabbed another AMC voucher bundle and an extra 12pk coupon.

need 60 more points which I'll enter on Monday and grab more 12pk vouchers.

I'm going have so many 12pk coupons XD I'm at like 13 points now.

Looks like I need to redeem more points for 12 packs. :p

Did anyone get shipping confirmation on any of their giftcards? I redeemed for two best buy cards a month go and they still say Processing.
When Coke says 6-8 weeks, they mean it. Last year I didn't get my Target or BB cards until late January and I ordered in early December.

All the gift cards are back in stock on the regular site except tj maxx and 12pks. Limit 1 more.

i have over 200 3 point coke rewards caps 

i would like a $5 walmart gift card for 20 bottle caps 

and also a club nintendo super smash bros for wii u

plz let me know what you would like. thank you and have a good day and also happy holidays

i have over 200 3 point coke rewards caps

i would like a $5 walmart gift card for 10 bottle caps

and also a club nintendo super smash bros for wii u

plz let me know what you would like. thank you and have a good day and also happy holidays
Davey, you aren't likley to ever get anyone to bite on those. $5 for 30 coke reward points is incredably low. Even at the best possbily use in a whole year you would not be able to even get close to that value in rewards.

then what should i do im new to this
I don't have any exp in trading them so there are better people to answer. However the best rewards of the year are now so you can get a better idea of what you could get. $25 gift cards are 625 points and a 12pk of coke is 30 points, also keep in mind the amount people can redeem is limited so that is a factor as well.

I'm probably in the minority on this but I'm hoping MCR restocks their Shutterfly photo books...those save so much money, if you're into that kind of thing.

All the gift cards are back in stock on the regular site except tj maxx and 12pks. Limit 1 more.
yeah I saw them, it won't let me redeem any more gift cards it's says I reached the max limit on all of them :/

EDIT: nvm, I grabbed 4 $10 Nike gift cards on 1 account

yars2010 said:
Apparently not "1 more". It is limiting me because of the one I got originally. At least for Best Buy.

Home Depot and Walmart are OOS. And I don't want to bother with a Nike e-cert - have no idea if/when I'd ever use that. Is there anything else?

Edit: OK, it looks like I can still get the TJMaxx card via MCR Beta. Just not sure I'll ever use that either.

Sorry, I have to go to work and am lazy. When you redeem those free cokes, are they instant to you (so I can maybe just give them as Christmas gifts) or nah? Also, no one is buying these to make a return on points right? Purely to enjoy a great value on coke correct?

Thanks for putting up with my questions. ;)

Ughh just realized when I order 3 GCs on my wife's account I hadn't updated the address. Thank goodness they are still processing I emailed Coke rewards and hopefully I hear something soon if not I'll call them. 

Have people gotten their giftcards already? Mine have been in the processing stage for weeks.
I have gotten different gift cards the last couple years from Coke and I believe both times they came around middle to late January for me but I think some people got them a week or two earlier than I did.

bread's done
Back