My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Dude, I honestly had *zero* idea what you were talking about until I finally deciphered what you meant: *planes*, as in airplanes! It was the flights that clued me in. I'm surprised that they buy the stuff with MCR points on there, but for your sake, I'm glad that they do!
Yes airplanes, most of the sodas are in open cases. But the coke zero and sprite zero were in the 12 can fridge packs. On a good day I would get 120 flaps, but now they moved it to another building so I am out of the collecting game.

Well guys, if you noticed already and had your max points from 12/29-12/31, MCR does another New Years point reset, so you can enter another 100 in the same week until before midnight 1/4.

Also, for people finding coke points, I guess some people know their ways, lol. Also, there are usually bonus offers like double point weeks and such, but nothing for now. As is the start of the New Year.
Since last year was essentially my first year doing this I was totally unaware that this might happen. I was sure I had put a few codes in (nowhere near my max) when I went to max out on Sunday but my accounts said I had all 100 to enter. Now I know I wasn't going crazy and will be better prepared next year should it happen again.

I'm curious, do some of you have multiple accounts? If so, why? Do you really earn THAT many coke points that it wouldn't make sense to just use them as you get them on one account? Just curious, thanks.

I'm curious, do some of you have multiple accounts? If so, why? Do you really earn THAT many coke points that it wouldn't make sense to just use them as you get them on one account? Just curious, thanks.
I suspect its more for items u can only get "once" such as certain rewards etc

Ahh..I didn't realize there were some like that. But I imagine the gift cards (what most people are choosing, right?) are not just a one time thing, or are they?
I didnt have enough points to find out if you could get more than one card or not! But I gotta imagine they have some limits, someone got like 15 of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt even enough points to find out! But I gotta imagine they have some limits, someone got like 15 of them.
The fuck? Lol. I finally just started messing with this reward program like a couple of months ago and have 516 points. On one account. Don't know how the hell people would juggle multiples...probably their job. But more power to them. Just thought there was some secret I didn't know about lol. Oh well. Thanks. :)

There are limits to how many codes you can enter per week. Some people literally have hundreds and hundreds of codes a week to enter because they get them from friends, relatives, work, etc...Having multiple accounts is really the only way to enter all those codes and as was pointed out, many of the gift cards are limited to one or two per year, so especially during Christmas, the only way to get multiple gift cards from the more popular retailers like Best Buy would be to have several accounts.

The fuck? Lol. I finally just started messing with this reward program like a couple of months ago and have 516 points. On one account. Don't know how the hell people would juggle multiples...probably their job. But more power to them. Just thought there was some secret I didn't know about lol. Oh well. Thanks. :)
I manage two accounts....mine and my wife's who wants nothing to do with it except for when those gift cards come :p . I have managed to find enough sources to keep both accounts maxed out every week. I have a few people that save their caps and flaps for me, I keep my eyes peeled for caps in parking lots and along the road, I sneak them out of the recycle bins of a large business that I visit once a week to do work for, I find them in amusement parks that we visit....and so on. They are everywhere....but not as plentiful in these winter months I am finding out.

There are limits to how many codes you can enter per week. Some people literally have hundreds and hundreds of codes a week to enter because they get them from friends, relatives, work, etc...Having multiple accounts is really the only way to enter all those codes and as was pointed out, many of the gift cards are limited to one or two per year, so especially during Christmas, the only way to get multiple gift cards from the more popular retailers like Best Buy would be to have several accounts.

I manage two accounts....mine and my wife's who wants nothing to do with it except for when those gift cards come :p . I have managed to find enough sources to keep both accounts maxed out every week. I have a few people that save their caps and flaps for me, I keep my eyes peeled for caps in parking lots and along the road, I sneak them out of the recycle bins of a large business that I visit once a week to do work for, I find them in amusement parks that we visit....and so on. They are everywhere....but not as plentiful in these winter months I am finding out.
You guys have been helpful. I tend to max out my account at least weekly. I guess that means I should do another account perhaps. Hehe. :) Thanks guys.

All I do is drink lots of Powerade. I buy those 8-12 packs and use the cap codes (every now and then they are worth double points). I also get codes from the bottles of Sprite when I buy food at Subway.

Redeemed my first gift card last year since my 3 years starting this.

You guys have been helpful. I took max out my account at least weekly. I guess that means I should do another account perhaps. Hehe. :) Thanks guys.
I have two accounts. I build one up to like 700 points and then work on the other. Then if I get both up to 700 I'll build on both. Good to save up for the Christmas promo.

I have two accounts. I build one up to like 700 points and then work on the other. Then if I get both up to 700 I'll build on both. Good to save up for the Christmas promo.
Good little road map to follow. Though, with doing the 100 a week cap, I guess you can make endless accounts if you really get that many. :p But that's a neat little tip. Thanks.

Good little road map to follow. Though, with doing the 100 a week cap, I guess you can make endless accounts if you really get that many. :p But that's a neat little tip. Thanks.
I wouldn't go that gunho with accounts. They can flag them if they see suspicious activity. If you have relatives you can use their addresses but I wouldn't use more then say 4 accounts per address.

I wouldn't go that gunho with accounts. They can flag them if they see suspicious activity. If you have relatives you can use their addresses but I wouldn't use more then say 4 accounts per address.
Yeah I wouldn't really want to do that, but just sayin'. :) Thank you. I'm fine with my little 2 accounts for the time being.

Ugh, still waiting on my BB card, even though I ordered it first. Got both AMC ticket vouchers immediately, and already got the 3 MCD cards and the Dominos gift card that I ordered AFTER the BB gift card.

Ugh, still waiting on my BB card, even though I ordered it first. Got both AMC ticket vouchers immediately, and already got the 3 MCD cards and the Dominos gift card that I ordered AFTER the BB gift card.
If you don't have the BB card by next week, call them and request that they refund your points. Sucks, I know, but it's better than losing your points, too.

I received my 8 free 12 pack coupons today...the coupons state 1 coupon per purchase, limit 4...have you guys ran into trouble redeeming all of them at once?
My wife got some tonight and used 3 of them at food lion .. Which the guy marked them as $4.99 each and they were on sale 3 for $11 so she actually got some other stuff free since it was a total of $14.97 marked off... Not sure about the 4 limit, I think it just matters who is at the register when you check out because in the past I've had the clerk mark them at whatever price they are at the time and not the "max price " it says it will pay

My wife got some tonight and used 3 of them at food lion .. Which the guy marked them as $4.99 each and they were on sale 3 for $11 so she actually got some other stuff free since it was a total of $14.97 marked off... Not sure about the 4 limit, I think it just matters who is at the register when you check out because in the past I've had the clerk mark them at whatever price they are at the time and not the "max price " it says it will pay
I was actually lucky that target had coke 12 pks marked for $4.99 each and not higher. I actually questioned the clerk when she told me my total was $6.19 thinking she accidentally rang up 2.

MCR posted an update today-ish

Be ready
The "official maintenance" to switch everything to MCRB had begun
These maybe the final days of the regular site.

(Update is on facebook)

Boo! I don't use Facebook or Twitter. Hope they don't change things too much. March madness Zero promo better stay the same or I'm going to be disappointed.

If anyone is willing to trade 5 cap codes for 1 Dasani 20 point code please message me,  I do not buy or get caps only Dasani and have a need for the caps as I can only max out at 60 pts per week I will take the point difference as long as we can help each other out.

So I signed into the new site and my points balance is zero. WTF

EDIT: never mind, I logged in later on today and they were back.

Is there any indication on when they're going to do double points? I'm currently sitting on about 10 flaps. Debating on whether or not to just redeem some to max my points for the week

So 75 points a week, and tons of social media stuff. ugh.
This, this, a thousand times this.

When I first started there was just a weekly code limit, regardless of the amount of the codes. Then they lowered to a 120 point cap. Then they lowered it to a 100 point cap. Now it's a 75 point cap and, on top of that, you have to deal with social media crap (which is done light years better elsewhere, if you're into that stuff). I'll probably stick around until the March Madness contest (unless they screw that up too) but after that this program is no longer worth the effort I have put into it for the last several years. I'll still enter codes when I have them but I won't be proactive in obtaining them anymore.

Yeah I pretty much gave up on this too...that being said, if anyone has the status to get the club pogo subscriptions, I would love to trade for some. I was using MCR to maintain a sub for my mom but now I dont have the status to do that. I would appreciate it alot if someone could. Thanks!

Has anyone ordered a restaurant.com gift certificate before? I never bothered with them before, but it was an option for obtaining silver and gold so I figured what the hell. Did it a few days ago but still haven't received an email

Has anyone ordered a restaurant.com gift certificate before? I never bothered with them before, but it was an option for obtaining silver and gold so I figured what the hell. Did it a few days ago but still haven't received an email
Many times. They're good *if* you're willing to jump through the myriad hoops set up. I never buy them off the restaurant.com website anymore...they aren't worth much. That being said, I use them pretty frequently, and they make things better. You should have gotten an email quite quickly, or at the very least, a credit on the website. Double check that.

Just got the email today. Went to the website and found my favorite restaurant. It seems like it won't let me stack the certs. Maybe because I'm on the mobile site. Will try again later. But I see what you mean about jumping through hoops

How the hell do you see how many points you've entered for the current week on this new POS site?

bread's done
Back