My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Somebody more dedicated than me can have a shot at this. I don't know how, but I have a flap with a missing character.

5XLX94?L47RR9B

Guess this kind of plays out like those 'guess the character' drop huh? Anyways, figured since it's one character, it wouldn't be THAT much of a hassle.

Wow, MCR sucks big time now. They went with that slow-ass unresponsive cluttered "Beta" crap AND reduced the weekly cap to 75 points! WTF!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody more dedicated than me can have a shot at this. I don't know how, but I have a flap with a missing character.

5XLX94?L47RR9B

Guess this kind of plays out like those 'guess the character' drop huh? Anyways, figured since it's one character, it wouldn't be THAT much of a hassle.
Hey I think I got it.It was Z.

I can't believe it. I got it on my 1st try.I figured I would start with the last letter.

Thanks so much for the code.

You guys remember how I won those Southwest airline tickets that they took 3 months to mail to me so I missed out on using them last summer? Well, I still haven't used them and they expire in May. And I just got a 1099 form in the mail claiming they are worth $800. So now I have to pay about $300 in State/Federal taxes for something I may not even use. Well, I'll probably use them but for a short trip that I don't have time for now and wouldn't have cost me much more than that anyway.

You guys remember how I won those Southwest airline tickets that they took 3 months to mail to me so I missed out on using them last summer? Well, I still haven't used them and they expire in May. And I just got a 1099 form in the mail claiming they are worth $800. So now I have to pay about $300 in State/Federal taxes for something I may not even use. Well, I'll probably use them but for a short trip that I don't have time for now and wouldn't have cost me much more than that anyway.
I could be wrong, but I believe you can provide a receipt of what the tickets actually cost and adjust your taxes accordingly. Maybe someone like manaofknight (not sure her exact name) may help you...I believe she said she is a CPA.

I could be wrong, but I believe you can provide a receipt of what the tickets actually cost and adjust your taxes accordingly. Maybe someone like manaofknight (not sure her exact name) may help you...I believe she said she is a CPA.
That makes sense - though I might not use them till after taxes are due anyway. I'll look into it for sure. I definitely wouldn't be getting $800 worth of airfare out of them though.

They fly to Cancun! I think they fly to Hawaii as well.
Has to be U.S. only (I think) and they do not fly to Hawaii - that was the first thing I checked ;). They might add them in 2016 - too late for me...

Has to be U.S. only (I think) and they do not fly to Hawaii - that was the first thing I checked ;). They might add them in 2016 - too late for me...
I'm not sure if this will work, but you used to be able to buy tickets, then bank the credit if you cancelled them. I'm not recommending trying, but maybe their customer service could let you know. It used to buy you a year to use the credit. I hope it works out for you.

So I decided to finally log in today after not logging in since before the change over. I'm hoping their current reward stick for a few months. Wouldn't mind getting some amaZon credit. But it will take me a while to build up enough for it.

Yeah, you never know if they might be done with promos for a while, but I hope not and it still continues, and hope for that Santa's wish list again for the good stuff. But yeah, doing that social stuff and other things will be a pain though now that MCR is one big mess now of a site that just needs to get used to.

Everyone enter this code on your account:

7J60MPMVXXPFHB

It gives you 1 point and keeps it alive in case you haven't entered codes for a while.

BTW It takes forever to enter codes now. It will site for about 30 seconds.

49MTRFHBBF9VTF

NL9JNMLXXBH6B4

VBV6K9VTXLWLLB

0T5F6NNL69BK7F

HBKK97LTN7LL6W

Haven't even entered codes this week but I am leaning towards stopping entirely with the new program. If so, I'll be sharing them on here. In a non-lurker friendly type of way. Trivia/First quote type giveaways.

49MTRFHBBF9VTF

NL9JNMLXXBH6B4

VBV6K9VTXLWLLB

0T5F6NNL69BK7F

HBKK97LTN7LL6W

Haven't even entered codes this week but I am leaning towards stopping entirely with the new program. If so, I'll be sharing them on here. In a non-lurker friendly type of way. Trivia/First quote type giveaways.
Used the top 2 thank you, hard to believe they were still active after so long, the other 3 might still be good to, didn't try.

49MTRFHBBF9VTF

NL9JNMLXXBH6B4

VBV6K9VTXLWLLB

0T5F6NNL69BK7F

HBKK97LTN7LL6W

Haven't even entered codes this week but I am leaning towards stopping entirely with the new program. If so, I'll be sharing them on here. In a non-lurker friendly type of way. Trivia/First quote type giveaways.
Last one said there was an error and the other two have been snatched. Thanks, though!

march madness promo is up, pretty much not worth the effort, coupons and sweepstakes and fanatics gift card,  no brackets, no t shirts, no swag, no fun.  and best of all you get to enter your codes twice(once at the link and once at mycokerewards.com) the link is:

https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/2015ncaa

march madness promo is up, pretty much not worth the effort, coupons and sweepstakes and fanatics gift card, no brackets, no t shirts, no swag, no fun. and best of all you get to enter your codes twice(once at the link and once at mycokerewards.com) the link is:

https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/2015ncaa
Could someone explain what you mean about the "you get to enter your codes twice" ?

I had never done anything with the March madness Coke stuff, all I do is enter my codes on the regular site.

I think he means you can use codes you already entered. If you keep a list of used codes you can enter them on the NCAA site for an entry instead of an unused one.

Hello, Anyone have a code or 2 lying around? I'm about 39 points away from a gamestop gift card and then I'm probably done with the program. Just don't drink enough pop anymore! TIA

I've got a reward from a 12 pack, who wants it?  I must have seen you post outside of the "I WANT FREE SHIT NOW!" section.

Anyone other than myself fail to receive one of the special limited-time gift cards that were available in December? I've contacted MCR a few times about my missing $25 BB Gift Card (ordered Dec 1st), and I'm not sure if they're actually intending to do something about it or they're just giving me the runaround.

Same thing happened to me with a Home Depot card.  After a couple tries they refunded me the points.  I would have rather them send me another card but I suppose it's better than nothing.

DOUBLE POINTS ON CAPS

3/11/15 - 3/13/15

Offer Overview:
Earn Double Points on all participating cap codes during promotional timeframe.

Eligible Products:

·         Coca-Cola

·         Coke Zero

·         Diet Coke

·         Sprite

·         POWERADE

·         Minute Maid

·         Fanta

·         Barq’s

·         Fresca

·         Pibb

·         Mello Yello

·         FUZE

·         Seagram’s

·         TAB

When Points will be Awarded:
Accounts will be credited instantly after code entry.

Additional Information:
Weekly code limits apply to base points only. Bonus Points awarded do not count toward weekly limits.

DOUBLE POINTS ON CAPS

3/11/15 - 3/13/15

Offer Overview:
Earn Double Points on all participating cap codes during promotional timeframe.

Eligible Products:

· Coca-Cola

· Coke Zero

· Diet Coke

· Sprite

· POWERADE

· Minute Maid

· Fanta

· Barq’s

· Fresca

· Pibb

· Mello Yello

· FUZE

· Seagram’s

· TAB

When Points will be Awarded:
Accounts will be credited instantly after code entry.

Additional Information:
Weekly code limits apply to base points only. Bonus Points awarded do not count toward weekly limits.
and people said MCR was dead.

phooey

patience and time is all it needed.

I've cut my Coke bottle drinking by alot lol
I only had 4 codes to enter for a total of 24 points.

I assume that they will offer double points with the 12 pack flap codes sooner or later right?

I have 10 codes that I don't mind stashing until I am able to turn to 200 points :)

I've cut my Coke bottle drinking by alot lol
I only had 4 codes to enter for a total of 24 points.
I assume that they will offer double points with the 12 pack flap codes sooner or later right?
I have 10 codes that I don't mind stashing until I am able to turn to 200 points :)
You can only enter 75 points worth now so the most you'd get is 150.

Yah it's pretty messed up. I think you need to actually click the double points promo thing on their front page and then enter codes on that screen.

Also I had a bunch of codes say they were already used but the odd thing is it didn't say that until it told me to pick what product the cap was from. I know on the original site before all this beta crap it would tell you your code is invalid or already used before you pick what product the code is from. I think it still took some of the codes even though it brought the message up too but Zi didn't get double points on everything I entered. Maybe 18 of the 23 caps I entered. Which I guess is better then nothing. But still it's seems broken.

Yah it's pretty messed up. I think you need to actually click the double points promo thing on their front page and then enter codes on that screen.

Also I had a bunch of codes say they were already used but the odd thing is it didn't say that until it told me to pick what product the cap was from. I know on the original site before all this beta crap it would tell you your code is invalid or already used before you pick what product the code is from. I think it still took some of the codes even though it brought the message up too but Zi didn't get double points on everything I entered. Maybe 18 of the 23 caps I entered. Which I guess is better then nothing. But still it's seems broken.
Doubled points can be slow to credit. A number of times it wouldn't credit mine at first, but later when I checked my points totals (top right corner -> full profile -> points tab) all the bonus credits were there.

bread's done
Back