My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I'm jealous of you guys who get the flaps. I only get flaps when I buy cans, which is not very often because it's more economical for me to get 2L bottles.
I haven't really entered any codes since like early December, except for that week they had the caps doubling.So I have been saving for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just entered a coke zero cap and didnt get double points. Any one else have trouble?
I just entered 1 coke zero cap to see if Minute Maid was available under the 'select your product' option window...and it was. :) Hello free movie tickets. To answer your question though, no it didn't double.

So basically if it gives you the option, choose minute maid. ;) I've always wondered about that...

5/1/15 is when the promo starts though, so they have time to fix it.

I just entered a coke zero cap and didnt get double points. Any one else have trouble?
yep, me too. i put in one cap and nothing...i hear people on facebook are livid at MCR because only certain accounts got an "invite" to get double points...thats messed up.

just got off the phone with customer service. 

here's the footnote version of what i found out: 

A. this is the first promotion this year where the double points is targeted to those based on your INTERESTS that is listed or updated on the MCR website,so make sure all your interests are filled out on your profile. because from what i was told,certain promotions will only show based on your INTERESTS in the certain brand. not activity,interest.

B. they were JUST told about the promotion today from Corporate (called the main hub in alanta) so they are working on it on there end as well,they are phasing out more account access to the promotion today,so aka,patience lol the girl was very nice on the phone and said they are "partly to blame due to not knowing about it until today and how it works with this particular promotion" 

C. the minute maid promotion is open to EVERYONE as it is not a targeted or "interest specific" promotion and is nationwide.

D. the coke zero promo is for ALL TYPES OF CODES. 

overall,a very fun customer service interaction.

Anyone else get the "Get 200 Points When You Join [Southwest] Rapid Rewards" email/promo and sign up?

I finally got the Soutwest's "Welcome to Rapid Rewards" email(about a day after signing up) with "Congratulations on becoming a member of rapid rewards... blahblah" bit, but nothing about the 200 MCR points or a code.

Fandango movie tickets are live! http://www.mycokerewards.com/content/minute-maid/minute-maid-movie.html

Codes entered at the link above won't add to your MCR point balance, codes can only be used once! pick whether to redeem for movie tickets or 3 mcr points. Make sure to enter 6 minute maid codes at the link above to get the Fandango tickets, DO NOT enter codes at the main MCR page or else it won't work.
just a headsup i was able to use code zero caps for this

just a headsup i was able to use code zero caps for this
yep, i used coke zero caps for it and got all 5 tickets.

also, while you can't reuse the codes for your weekly points, the codes you enter for the movie tickets don't affect your weekly limit, so i got all 5 movie tickets and then entered a 12-pack code and some caps in the main site to get 73 points for this week.

Just a heads up, after entering 8 black caps I got hit with a 'you entered the max for today' message.  Looks like I'll be entering codes for a while.

Sold my 5 tickets to my exbf, and I'm going to give him 30 caps when I see him on Tuesday so that he can get 5 tickets of his own also (he goes to a LOT of movies). After that, i'll take whatever Coke Zero/Minute Maid caps I have left and happily trade them to whatever working caps you guys have.

entered all my minute maid cap codes,have 4 left over believe it or not,might as well enter my other caps i've been saving up for some points.

RANDOM MINUTE MAID CAP GIVEAWAY. first four people to reply with what you plan on seeing with a free movie ticket gets a cap code towards your goal. codes will be sent via messaging tomorrow afternoon after i come home from free comic book day. 

entered all my minute maid cap codes,have 4 left over believe it or not,might as well enter my other caps i've been saving up for some points.

RANDOM MINUTE MAID CAP GIVEAWAY. first four people to reply with what you plan on seeing with a free movie ticket gets a cap code towards your goal. codes will be sent via messaging tomorrow afternoon after i come home from free comic book day.
I'd like to see Furious 7 (or the Avengers Ultron) movie.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks I'll be seeing Avengers 2!

Plan to see the Avengers Age of Ultron movie!

Thanks for the giveaway.

Avengers age of ultron, thanks!

Can someone clarify this for me.Do Coke zero or Powerade codes work on this?

I only have one minute maid cap but I have coke zero and powerade caps.

Thanks
I have used Coke Zero codes and they have worked, as long as you pick Minute Maid when it asks you where the cap came from.

If the drink chosen is not Minute Maid, it will say the cap is ineligible for the promotion. You will still be able to use the code for 3 points on the regular rewards site, as the code remains unredeemed.

I have used Coke Zero codes and they have worked, as long as you pick Minute Maid when it asks you where the cap came from.

If the drink chosen is not Minute Maid, it will say the cap is ineligible for the promotion. You will still be able to use the code for 3 points on the regular rewards site, as the code remains unredeemed.
Thanks

meh, this keeps happening:

ww01xPk.png

was only able to redeem 7 out of 25 tickets and now I can't seem to redeem anymore, I keep getting this message for every code I try.

I've only got one black lid.  I don't drink Coke Zero or Minute Maid.  Anyone willing to trade me some black caps for green, red, or gray caps?  PM me if interested

If anyone would like to trade for some Minute Maid codes, I can offer you Shutterfly codes for some FREE items:

-A Shutterfly code for 10 Free cards (Code expires 6/14/15)

-A Shutterfly code for one 8x10, 2 5x7 and 25 4x6 prints -- All of them are included and free -- (Code expires 5/23/15)

-A Shutterfly code for one free 20 Page 8x8 hard photo cover book and one free Storytelling style (Code expiry is unknown)

Just shoot me a message and I'd be happy to chat it over that! 

Thanks!

Willing to trade  1 Dasani 24 pack code (20 points) for every 3 black cap pm me if interested

I'm also looking for blac caps. Can trade multiple other colored caps and flaps. Will do 3 caps or 1 flap for every black cap code. Pm me if interested in trading.

Also has anyone verified if powerade caps will work towards the tickets?

Hello anyone want to trade (6) black small caps or minute maid caps, for (1) flap that is worth 25 points, i have 26 to trade. i also have other caps and other flaps worth for less points. We can negotiate, Really want them movie tickets  :cry:

I'm also looking for blac caps. Can trade multiple other colored caps and flaps. Will do 3 caps or 1 flap for every black cap code. Pm me if interested in trading.

Also has anyone verified if powerade caps will work towards the tickets?
I kept asking about the powerade caps and everyone kepted telling me they didn't.I have not tried myself though.

I entered the minute maid caps of the site. Anyone get their confirmation email yet for movie tickets? Maybe there is a delay...

I entered the minute maid caps of the site. Anyone get their confirmation email yet for movie tickets? Maybe there is a delay...
Yes. You have to go to the top right of the screen where notifications are and click the one that says you earned enough for a free ticket. Then click the get it button. After that you will get an email with the code to redeem

bread's done
Back