My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

here is some Powerade caps, try them out but I doubt they will work on the Fandago tickets:

776lbw40kwtmb4

pp74nbkjwnv4jp

rrf99x0ffklf6h

pvrltr55r7r9k4

Last edited by a moderator:
here is some Powerade caps, try them out but I doubt they will work on the Fandago tickets:

776lbw40kwtmb4

pp74nbkjwnv4jp

rrf99x0ffklf6h

pvrltr55r7r9k4
Got this error on all 4 codes when trying to use them for the Minute Maid movie promotion:

Sorry, it looks like you've entered a code that is not eligible for this activity. Try again with a different code or check out some other Activities.

Anyways, I used the last 2 on the regular site, thanks Lazy!

just tried to enter a coke zero cap that I had gotten tonight and got the rejection message.

I'm willing to buy the oj or lemonade but I haven't found the correct sizes yet.  My family plans on seeing a lot of movies soon so I'd be spending the $ on tickets anyway.

Filled our freezers with eggos, pantry with pop tarts and now the basement would have stacks of drinks.  we'll be too fat to fit in the theater seats.

Wonder how they singled out zero caps to not count, I didn't think the system distingused them (hence allowing you to pick where it came from).

Wonder how they singled out zero caps to not count, I didn't think the system distingused them (hence allowing you to pick where it came from).
well if someone else has luck with a newer zero code, please post. I put it in and it immediately rejected. I have a bunch of coke zero cause it was on sale so I'm hoping someone else gets it to work with new codes.

My exbf will be here tomorrow and he's going to try to enter some of my codes in his account to get some movie tickets. If it works, it means that the problem is the age of the caps. All of my Coke Zero caps are from bottles that I bought within the last 4 months.

I have a question for you guys. I have a ton of Coke Zero caps due to how much of it I drink. If I was to convince a friend of mine to make an account and then give him some caps, would MCR let him get the movie tickets too, or do you think/know for a fact that since he made the account too recently they wouldn't let him in?

Yes. You have to go to the top right of the screen where notifications are and click the one that says you earned enough for a free ticket. Then click the get it button. After that you will get an email with the code to redeem
Ah I saw that message I just didn't do the last step

The promo states: "15.2 oz or 20 oz bottles of Minute Maid", but in theory they should work if any black cap is working. It can get 4/$5, but I am not sure it is worth the ticket at that rate.
I don't buy 20oz Coke Zero, only 2L, and I don't buy Minute Maid / Barq's / etc at all; and I was able to redeem 30 caps for 5 tickets. Pretty sure 2L will work fine.

i went to walmart and picked up a 6 pack of coke zero 16.9 oz bottles to see if they worked, and the codes work, free ticket and a 6 pack of coke for $2.50 not bad

what the hell am i doing wrong?  I'm going to the link on the previous page(not the regular coke logon site), logging into my acct and putting in brand new coke zero black caps and I just get a rejection message for the movie tickets.  I don't get an option to select type of drink like on the normal site.  Should I be at the regular site and key the code in as I normally would?

I've got over 3k points, so I know what I'm doing as far as regular points go, if that's what I need to do, someone please just tell me!

meh, this keeps happening:

ww01xPk.png

was only able to redeem 7 out of 25 tickets and now I can't seem to redeem anymore, I keep getting this message for every code I try.
I keep getting that same message after redeeming 7 on mine and the wife's account combined. Still have 3 more codes to use. Anyone been able to redeem more than 7?

I keep getting that same message after redeeming 7 on mine and the wife's account combined. Still have 3 more codes to use. Anyone been able to redeem more than 7?
It only lets you redeem 5 as far as I know, per account.

Edit: Wait, are you guys talking about being unable to enter coke codes, or unable to enter the Fandango code from MCR?

It only lets you redeem 5 as far as I know, per account.

Edit: Wait, are you guys talking about being unable to enter coke codes, or unable to enter the Fandango code from MCR?
Was able to redeem for 5 tickets on one account and only 2 on the other. Were you able to redeem more than 7 over multiple accounts?

Was able to redeem for 5 tickets on one account and only 2 on the other. Were you able to redeem more than 7 over multiple accounts?
I had a friend make an account using his address, then i signed into his account from my house and redeemed 5 tickets. So I redeemed 10 total from my IP address, but only 5 on my own mailing address.

So, I have some Coke Zero caps (they work for the Minute Maid offer) to give away to you guys. I will decide who can have what through a lottery system. Everyone who wants caps, send me one PM that just says "Coke Zero cap giveaway". Quoting this in this thread will not count as an entry. On Friday, I will randomly select three winners.

First place gets 6 caps.

Second place gets 4 caps.

Third place gets 2 caps.

Remember: one PM per person. If you PM me more than once, I'll ignore the other PMs. Since I'd rather people not try to cheat by making a new account or whatever (not that it seems worth doing for Coke caps), I'll only accept PMs from people whose account existed before May 1st 2015.

Edit: Just realized I didn't really give an end time for collecting the caps. End time will be Friday at 12pm Eastern US time. After that I'll ignore new entries, and I'll select the winners.

I've been to Jewel/Albertsons, Meijer, and Walmart. None of them carry anything but 12 packs and 2 liters in my area of minute maid. If I am near a target I am going to check there too.

I've been to Jewel/Albertsons, Meijer, and Walmart. None of them carry anything but 12 packs and 2 liters in my area of minute maid. If I am near a target I am going to check there too.
Do you have a Dollar Tree nearby? Mine always has 20 ounce Minute Maid lemonades in a cooler by the checkouts.

You can use 2L or Zero caps. Either one will work as long as you choose Minute Maid as the drink. I exclusively used 2L Zero caps on the promotion with no problems.

You can use 2L or Zero caps. Either one will work as long as you choose Minute Maid as the drink. I exclusively used 2L Zero caps on the promotion with no problems.
I know, I don't drink "zero" and the 2l of MM are too expensive.

If anyone wants to trade my 12 pk coke classic flaps for caps that will work with the ticket promo, lmk.

So, I have some Coke Zero caps (they work for the Minute Maid offer) to give away to you guys. I will decide who can have what through a lottery system. Everyone who wants caps, send me one PM that just says "Coke Zero cap giveaway". Quoting this in this thread will not count as an entry. On Friday, I will randomly select three winners.

First place gets 6 caps.

Second place gets 4 caps.

Third place gets 2 caps.

Remember: one PM per person. If you PM me more than once, I'll ignore the other PMs. Since I'd rather people not try to cheat by making a new account or whatever (not that it seems worth doing for Coke caps), I'll only accept PMs from people whose account existed before May 1st 2015.
I just found a cache of Coke Zero caps so I'll run a contest similar to this once it's over. I think I have over 200 black caps.

Hey guys, been a fairly hectic day. Winners will be PM'd once the toddler I'm babysitting goes home (around 6:30pm to 7pm Eastern US time), but I can tell you guys who won what right now.

1st place prize of 6 caps goes to Crippldogg.

2nd place prize of 4 caps goes to n64ra.

3rd place prize of 2 caps goes to bigtaco55.

Edit: All caps have been given via PM. If you think one has been mistyped, I still have them all so I can retype it.

Now that filmthedead 's contest is over, I'll start mine.

Anyone who likes this post (please don't PM me) will be entered into the contest.

There will be 4 winners.

1st Place 18 black caps

2nd Place 12 black caps

3rd Place 6 black caps

4th Place "Thanks for trying" a coin flip will determine whether 4th place gets 6 black caps or 0.

Contest starts now, and ends at NOON Eastern Standard Time on Monday.

Good luck!!

guys im confused. on my movie admission coupon it says los angeles california and that theatres address when i live in manteca california and put it in the selection that that was my theatre. did this happen to anyone else? will they take it or is this an error?

also the locator code wont work on the site

guys im confused. on my movie admission coupon it says los angeles california and that theatres address when i live in manteca california and put it in the selection that that was my theatre. did this happen to anyone else? will they take it or is this an error?

also the locator code wont work on the site
You won't have any problems. Any major movie theater should take it no matter the location.

Now that filmthedead 's contest is over, I'll start mine.

Anyone who likes this post (please don't PM me) will be entered into the contest.

There will be 4 winners.

1st Place 18 black caps

2nd Place 12 black caps

3rd Place 6 black caps

4th Place "Thanks for trying" a coin flip will determine whether 4th place gets 6 black caps or 0.

Contest starts now, and ends at NOON Eastern Standard Time on Monday.

Good luck!!
I'm gonna bump this and say that time is running out to enter.

I had like 40 of the 64 teams and I even had the winner i believe....and i got nothing
In one of them I had every team. The one you could enter 2 times a day. It was coke zero and reeses I think. I didn't win anything.

The one where you shoot the baskets is the one I got the email about the coupons (but those were free to everyone who entered).

The contest has concluded.

1st Place 18 black caps (slowdive21)

2nd Place 12 black caps (klimb22)

3rd Place 6 black caps (neocisco)

4th Place "Thanks for trying" a coin flip will determine whether 4th place gets 6 black caps or 0. (redsoxfan808, the coin flip landed on heads, you will receive 6 caps)

Congrats guys, I'll send the caps as soon as I type them all in.  I may do a contest again before the end of the minute maid/movie ticket thingy so keep an eye out.

bread's done
Back