My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Hi everyone. Looks like something happened to one of my accounts. I've been getting the below error when I try to sign in. I've tried different browsers, computes, phones, os's. You name it nothing is working. Even MCR customer care has been unable to help for 2 weeks now. Any insite world be appreciated. Here's the message:

Sorry!

Something went wrong retrieving your challenges.
Please accept our apologies.
Please visit again soon.

LOG OUT

From SD
If you missed out on the recent MCR Cedar Fair deal. There is a new flash deal for a single day ticket for 200 points. I think you can get multiple.
LINK

FLASH DEAL - SINGLE DAY TICKET TO YOUR FAVORITE AMUSEMENT OR WATER PARK, INCLUDING CEDAR POINT, KINGS ISLAND, AND OTHERS for a single day during regular operating hours thru Labor Day, September 7, 2015.
200 pts. Bronze

WHAT YOU GET

Hold on to summer. Grab a ticket before time runs out. End with a splash.
Get more than your fill of thrills and laughs this summer. You are just a few clicks away from your ticket to one (1) single day ticket to one of your favorite amusement parks or water parks including Cedar Point, Cedar Point Soak City, Carowinds, Dorney Park, California's Great America, King's Dominion, Kings Island, Knott's Berry Farm, Knott's Soak City/Orange County, Michigan's Adventure, Valleyfair, Wildwater Kingdom or Worlds of Fun. You know you deserve some excitement, so don't miss out on this chance at a fun-filled day.

I've been trying to use u my movie money. Saw Jurassic park yesterday and antman today. Probably going to catch man from uncle tomorrow. They are applying 1 coupon for 2 people, so we still have 3 to use!

Hello guys, its me again, I know this topic (and the rewards site) isn't what it used to be (of course it might get some activity once a rare double point offer comes by or probably the upcoming holiday deals if they decide to do it again [doubtful, but who knows]).

But hey, I'm back with more (10) cap and (3) flap codes. I'll send them out later in the day when I am able to.

Hello guys, its me again, I know this topic (and the rewards site) isn't what it used to be (of course it might get some activity once a rare double point offer comes by or probably the upcoming holiday deals if they decide to do it again [doubtful, but who knows]).

But hey, I'm back with more (10) cap and (3) flap codes. I'll send them out later in the day when I am able to.
I would just like to take the time to welcome back a person who knows how to use parentheses and brackets properly. Very nicely done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yea, definitely thanks!

Yeah, just sended out the first 5 caps, 5 more are left, after that, a little trivia game again where 3 flap codes are up for grabs, repeat users welcome!

Remember, you guys still have to PM me if you want a code, just "liking" isn't enough, lol. X3

Awesome. Thanks!

good to see you back.

^Likewise, lol. Anyways, all 10 cap codes are gone, now to play a bit of trivia, and its going to be cat-faced themed, lol. X3

3 flap codes are going to be given away, 1 user per correct answer. Anyone who already got a cap code is welcome to try this too.

1. What is my avatar from? You can either go with his actual name, or the title of the show, which is also his code name, lol.

2. With my consolized gamer card as my signature here, who is this famous pop-tart looking cat here?

3. I have "Cat Person" as my CAG title, in what game does this character really named? (Hint: Its a fighting game, lol.)

^Likewise, lol. Anyways, all 10 cap codes are gone, now to play a bit of trivia, and its going to be cat-faced themed, lol. X3

3 flap codes are going to be given away, 1 user per correct answer. Anyone who already got a cap code is welcome to try this too.

1. What is my avatar from? You can either go with his actual name, or the title of the show, which is also his code name, lol.

2. With my consolized gamer card as my signature here, who is this famous pop-tart looking cat here?

3. I have "Cat Person" as my CAG title, in what game does this character really named? (Hint: Its a fighting game, lol.)
2.) Nyan Cat

1) It's Train Heartnet aka Black Cat!

3) I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Felicia from Darkstalkers?

My coke points expired. I think it happened yesterday or the day before. I went to enter codes and noticed it said 0. I messaged them. Has anyone had success reinstating their balance?

IIRC, if you had the points expired, you try to "Ask Chip" (The Virtual Agent) to reinstate it, just type "Point Experation" (or something similar) in the text box and read the instructions.

Anyways, not to let you go empty handed, and not feel dissapointed, have a gimme code on me Slowdive! X3

---

Also, for those thirsty and have an "El Pollo Loco" nearby...A free small coke zero and a chance to win $5K at http://www.locoforzero.com. (Sweeps runs until 10/23/15.)

Quick question: can those movie certificates from the Minute Maid promo be used on concessions too?

I have two left, with two days left to use them.  I was going to go see two movies tomorrow, and if I could use one cert on food/drink it would be great.

has anyone tried that?

Quick question: can those movie certificates from the Minute Maid promo be used on concessions too?

I have two left, with two days left to use them. I was going to go see two movies tomorrow, and if I could use one cert on food/drink it would be great.

has anyone tried that?
For me it was a shot in the dark really... I went 4 times to the theater with them and only got to use them for drinks and popcorn twice. It all depended on who was running the checkout at the time. One of the times it was the manager and basically told me "help no" when I asked if I could use it for that. Another time the girl just took the full 13 bucks off my order without asking.

I think they do apply to concessions, but it is ymmv if they will let you do it. At my theater they actually took 1 cert for 2 admissions. In the past they would only take 1 per ticket.

BTW: I got my coke points reinstated. Thanks neostaycat for the cap!

They miss you in the amazon tradein thread.
I haven't caught up on that thread or the trade threads or the collectors' edition threads yet. I can't tell if them missing me is good or bad. haha

bread's done
Back