My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Hey guys anyone else having trouble entering codes? Haven't been able to for a couple of days. I keep getting "Sorry, code entry is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

Got this email the other day:

Great new rewards and past favorites will soon be available in a limited-time catalog.
Be first in line by boosting Status – the higher your Status, the sooner you have access.

mcr_betaPlus_spacer.gif

MCR1015COSO20_gold.jpg

mcr_betaPlus_spacer.gif

Gold Status
access starts 10/20.

mcr_betaPlus_spacer.gif

MCR1015COSO20_silver.jpg

mcr_betaPlus_spacer.gif

Silver Status
access starts 10/21.

mcr_betaPlus_spacer.gif

MCR1015COSO20_bronze.jpg

mcr_betaPlus_spacer.gif

Bronze Status
access starts 10/22.

mcr_betaPlus_spacer.gif

Make sure to boost your Status by 10/20 to take advantage of this promotion.
If you’re already Gold Status, keep your Status active to enjoy first dibs.

Got this email the other day:

Great new rewards and past favorites will soon be available in a limited-time catalog.
Be first in line by boosting Status – the higher your Status, the sooner you have access.
mcr_betaPlus_spacer.gif
MCR1015COSO20_gold.jpg
mcr_betaPlus_spacer.gif
Gold Status
access starts 10/20.
mcr_betaPlus_spacer.gif
MCR1015COSO20_silver.jpg
mcr_betaPlus_spacer.gif
Silver Status
access starts 10/21.
mcr_betaPlus_spacer.gif
MCR1015COSO20_bronze.jpg
mcr_betaPlus_spacer.gif
Bronze Status
access starts 10/22.
mcr_betaPlus_spacer.gif
Make sure to boost your Status by 10/20 to take advantage of this promotion.
If you’re already Gold Status, keep your Status active to enjoy first dibs.
I wonder if this has any effect on there normal Christmas promos?I always save my points for late November because of the Christmas promo so I probably won't spend any on this.

Dates:
10/21/15 – 10/23/15

Offer Overview:
Earn Double Points on all participating cap codes during promotional timeframe.

Eligible Products:

·         Coca-Cola

·         Coke Zero

·         Diet Coke

·         Sprite

·         POWERADE

·         Minute Maid

·         Fanta

·         Barq’s

·         Fresca

·         Pibb

·         Mello Yello

·         FUZE

·         Seagram’s

·         TAB

When Points will be Awarded:
Accounts will be credited instantly after code entry.

Additional Information:
Weekly code limits apply to base points only. Bonus Points awarded do not count toward weekly limits.

I wonder if this has any effect on there normal Christmas promos?I always save my points for late November because of the Christmas promo so I probably won't spend any on this.
I'm wondering the same thing. I would hate to spend my points this upcoming week only to find more amazing deals during Christmas

Any special promos available now for black cap codes? I remember the one about AMC theaters but there isn't one of those nearby that I could go to.

With the upcoming double points promo, it's the perfect time to donate my caps in a giveaway.  This giveaway is going to be Monday Night Football related.  Specifically, it'll have to do with tonight's game so that caps are given out on time for the promotion. To play, all you have to do is answer each of these 3 questions via PM:

1) Who will win and what will be the final score of tonight's Monday Night Football game between the Giants and Eagles?

2) How many passing yards will Eli Manning finish with?

3) How many receiving yards will Riley Cooper finish with?

All answers should be PM'd to me (to avoid thread clutter, no answers in this thread will count) prior to 7:15pm CT.  I will keep record of all entries so that no last minute editing takes place.  There will be 10 caps donated for EACH question to the person who guesses the closest answer.  Yes, you can win more than one question's reward.  To be eligible, you must have been on CAG for at least 6 months. Good luck! :D/ Don't like/know sports? It doesn't hurt to at least take a guess!

Last edited by a moderator:
Winners of the contest:

#1) infamous styles (27-17) - actual score (27-7)

#2) infamous styles and KInectimals84 (both 240 yds) - actual number (189 yds) | 10 caps for each

#3) Ransack (42 yds) - actual number (76 yds)

I'll PM you guys tomorrow after work because the wife is rushing me to bed. It'll be on time for the promotion though. Congrats y'all!

http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/gold-T3?userSortSelected=true&sorts=MP&view=flat&pageNumber=1

Rewards got posted EARLYYYYYYY

Decent rewards but silly point totals.

NBA2K15 for 1000pnts for xbox360 or PS3 (1300pnts for PS4 or xbox one)
$5 MCDS GC for 335 points.
3 months spotify for 1000pnts
$20 GCS to TJ MAX and Gamestop for 1400 and most $20 GCS
theres a few others but im not gonna post them all lol.

Might jump on maybe one thing.
site appears to be down....lovely

wow-  these items with a huge cost of points is pretty disappointing.  I hope this is not in place of the annual xmas awards.    I hate the twitter/status requirements but decided it was still to good of a deal to stop.  If this is it then I might have to take early retirement from this program--

Awesome contest kdiddy! Thank you so much for holding it for us!

Winners of the contest:

#1) infamous styles (27-17) - actual score (27-7)

#2) infamous styles and KInectimals84 (both 240 yds) - actual number (189 yds) | 10 caps for each

#3) Ransack (42 yds) - actual number (76 yds)

I'll PM you guys tomorrow after work because the wife is rushing me to bed. It'll be on time for the promotion though. Congrats y'all!

Looks like the games and the $25 visa gc are out of stock. Might use the birchbox 3 month sub as a gift.

NBA2k15 was a game I didnt enjoy, I might as well get the Fandango GCs

Don't forget double pts on caps start tomorrow

Well guys, its already the 21st and the double points on caps should be live, and in any case, as I usually do sometimes, how's about I give some away, but not yet, as soon as the morning-afternoon rises whenever I get up, I'll do so as soon as possible. Don't "like/quote/etc" this post or anything cause it won't count. (Flaps will be included too, but its not part of the promo but either way, lol.)

[quote name="Chemicalgamer01" post="12977824" timestamp="1445324779"]http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/gold-T3?userSortSelected=true&sorts=MP&view=flat&pageNumber=1

Rewards got posted EARLYYYYYYY

Decent rewards but silly point totals.

NBA2K15 for 1000pnts for xbox360 or PS3 (1300pnts for PS4 or xbox one)
$5 MCDS GC for 335 points.
3 months spotify for 1000pnts
$20 GCS to TJ MAX and Gamestop for 1400 and most $20 GCS
theres a few others but im not gonna post them all lol.

Might jump on maybe one thing.[/quote]
How do these compare to the Christmas promos as far as points required to redeem?

FYI, I know there is a question in the SD thread about this, but the double points promo is good for all caps.  I got an email just now saying so.

Yeah, I know I said I was gonna give the caps away at a certain time, but yeah, sorry I'm late for it. >_>

Either ways, quote/like this post (if you want) and PM me and you get a cap code, I'll also give out the flap codes the same way as a bonus, only for the first 3 users that replies as soon as possible (on my PM list, since I only have 3 flap codes), so I have 21 cap codes up for grabs, so yeah, starts now. As usual, I'll let you know how much I'll have in an upcoming post, so...ask away! X3

Yeah, I know I said I was gonna give the caps away at a certain time, but yeah, sorry I'm late for it. >_>

Either ways, quote/like this post (if you want) and PM me and you get a cap code, I'll also give out the flap codes the same way as a bonus, only for the first 3 users that replies as soon as possible (on my PM list, since I only have 3 flap codes), so I have 21 cap codes up for grabs, so yeah, starts now. As usual, I'll let you know how much I'll have in an upcoming post, so...ask away! X3

Quoted, liked and PM'd.

Alright, with what's already filling my inbox, and had to clean it up, lol. 6 code caps are left and the flaps are already given out. Will only be given out the leftovers for those that didn't get a code yet.

like and PM

bread's done
Back