My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Well, crap, had no idea there was double points on caps.  I did my usual thing of entering 7 flaps and then one cap to top it off (because of the 75 point per week limit) and just got that last cap doubled.  And I have literally 100's of them to enter :bomb:.  I just hate entering them since I can barely read them and they aren't worth the usual 3 points.

Oh well, I do have 2 other accounts to enter them on.

And now on the site I'm seeing a promo starting on 10/26 for doubling flaps - so that hurts extra since I just wasted 7 of those.  I don't have 100's of those ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, crap, had no idea there was double points on caps. I did my usual thing of entering 7 flaps and then one cap to top it off (because of the 75 point per week limit) and just got that last cap doubled. And I have literally 100's of them to enter :bomb:. I just hate entering them since I can barely read them and they aren't worth the usual 3 points.

Oh well, I do have 2 other accounts to enter them on.

And now on the site I'm seeing a promo starting on 10/26 for doubling flaps - so that hurts extra since I just wasted 7 of those. I don't have 100's of those ;).
I was expecting a cap promo but I wasn't expecting a flap promo right now.I had just used up all my 12 pack flaps that I saved all year last month.

Hey anyone know what happened to LazyTriangle?

They used to post all the time in in the Coke thread but they haven't posted since like July.I wonder if they gave up on the MyCoke program.

^Dunno, hardly posts here, but still active on CAG, at least, and yeah, I still have to give out what remaining caps are left, despite the promo probably ended.

Also, you're welcome for those that got a code.

I've been just entering codes enough to keep my account active for awhile now.  Entered my caps for the 2X promo today and was surprised when it stopped at 75 points.  When did that change?

Also, would anyone want gatorade caps in trade for coke caps?

Earn Double Points on Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, and
Coke Zero™ 12-packs from 10/26 - 10/30. You’ll be
happy you did when you’ve got plenty to spend on
this season’s fabulous Holiday Gift Catalog!

nice!!! about time flaps double

Ah...Anyways, I'll be going to get some more 12 packs at my local CVS with my discounts (lol) so yeah, more flaps soon.

Also, 2 caps left, anyone up for it, you're free to do so.

back to back weeks of double points--  fingers crossed that coke is helping people get ready for upcoming Xmas cards--   I think they have been offered before thanksgiving in previous years--  not sure   everyone might want to get their status up  just in case

Well, all codes gone, will be back next time during the double flap points promo, I won't have much, I'll tell you guys that much. Anyways, tnx for dropping by, lol. Will return soon! X3

I am, am I, lol. X3

Yeah, if only MCR didn't change its looks and stuff, I've would have kept going, but nah, I'd rather reach out to the CAG, and MCR commuity here!  :grouphug:

(Oh L-T, wherever you are, I'm doing you a favor! X3)

For the second consecutive week, I'm doing a Monday Night Football giveaway. To play, all you have to do is answer each of these 4 questions via PM:

1) Who will win and what will be the final score of the Monday Night Football game between the Cardinals and Ravens?

2) How many passing yards will Carson Palmer finish with?

3) How many receiving yards will Michael Floyd finish with?

4) How many rushing yards will Justin Forsett finish with?

All answers should be PM'd to me (to avoid thread clutter, no answers in this thread will count) prior to 7:15pm CT Monday.  I will keep record of all entries as I read them in the message so that no last minute editing takes place.  There will be 1 flap (2x points!) +10 caps donated for EACH question to the person who guesses the closest answer.  Yes, you can win more than one question's reward.  To be eligible, you must have been on CAG for at least 6 months. Good luck! :D/

Don't like/know sports? It doesn't hurt to at least take a guess!

For the second consecutive week, I'm doing a Monday Night Football giveaway. To play, all you have to do is answer each of these 4 questions via PM:

1) Who will win and what will be the final score of the Monday Night Football game between the Cardinals and Ravens?

2) How many passing yards will Carson Palmer finish with?

3) How many receiving yards will Michael Floyd finish with?

4) How many rushing yards will Justin Forsett finish with?

All answers should be PM'd to me (to avoid thread clutter, no answers in this thread will count) prior to 7:15pm CT Monday. I will keep record of all entries as I read them in the message so that no last minute editing takes place. There will be 1 flap (2x points!) +10 caps donated for EACH question to the person who guesses the closest answer. Yes, you can win more than one question's reward. To be eligible, you must have been on CAG for at least 6 months. Good luck! :D/

Don't like/know sports? It doesn't hurt to at least take a guess!
Oooo, missed the first one and I'm all about football. Sent my predictions. ;)

Winners of this week's contest:

#1) Winner and score: CheapSpeed - Cardinals (30-17) Actual score (26-18)

#2) Carson Palmer passing yds: bkjohns1 (284) actual number (275)

#3) Michael Floyd receiving yds: Ransack (59 yds) - actual number (59 yds)

#4) Justin Forsett rushing yds: slowdive21 (27 yds) - actual number (36 yds)

Congrats guys! PMs coming within an hour.

I just wanted to verify that only the 12 pack flaps will double and that the 32-35 pack codes will not double.

Thanks

This 75 point limit is really annoying...I remember the good old days of 125 points per week. Anyway, how many points does a 32-pack normally get you, and where are these? Costco? Sams? 

32 packs give you 25 points, yeah, not much, but what can you do. Either way, the double flap points promo was live on 10/26, and it will end on 10/30. Also, good job Slowdive, lol. X3

As usual, I'll give some points out, but not yet, I'll just need to prepare when I have plenty.

Well, its that time again, 8 caps and 4 flaps to give away. As before, the flaps will be given out with a cap per person. You guys know what to do, lol. X3

Well, that's all of the caps and flaps given out.

Edit/Update: Nevermind the giveaway, I've probably given it out anyways to the next user, cause I can't think of a contest or something. But yeah, next time, I'll probably have more, if and when I can.

Boy, that 75 point limit is a hard limit. I entered 7 flaps in, and the 8th flap gave me this error:

MCR said:
This code will put you over your weekly point limit. In the meantime, you can use your code in an Activity.

That moment when 6-7 flaps put you at the new weekly limit.

GIF-WTF-GIFS.gif

Looks like there's a new way to earn points.  Coke Rewards looks to be going the way of Kellogg's Family Rewards and wants more of your info.

Earn 3 points for every purchase of select Minute Maid® products* made at participating retailers, when you link your loyalty cards to MCR.

Here’s how it works:

• Link your loyalty card.

• Purchase the Minute Maid® product of your choice at your loyalty card’s retailer.

• Swipe your loyalty card at the checkout and 3 points will be automatically added to your MCR account for every participating product purchased – it’s that easy.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/content/minute-maid/saving-star.html

Looks like there's a new way to earn points. Coke Rewards looks to be going the way of Kellogg's Family Rewards and wants more of your info.

Earn 3 points for every purchase of select Minute Maid® products* made at participating retailers, when you link your loyalty cards to MCR.

Here’s how it works:

• Link your loyalty card.
  • Purchase the Minute Maid® product of your choice at your loyalty card’s retailer.
  • Swipe your loyalty card at the checkout and 3 points will be automatically added to your MCR account for every participating product purchased – it’s that easy.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/content/minute-maid/saving-star.html
Coke won't be mining my data.

Also, double points on caps coming: 11/3 - 11/5

This could be the final push for MCR

http://www.mycokerewards.com/content/legal/NOVbonuspoints.html?WT_mc_id=EMRNDUP1029

From what im reading in the FAQ and rules. It sounds like they are simply testing it out only on minute maid products. (which btw normally dont have points on them except the small bottles)

So this might be both a good and bad thing. If they fully remove codes from the program like KFR did then im done with the program. I dont shop often at groocery stores enough to warrant more points.

I think season 4 was when Dan Harmon was fired. He refers to it as "the gas leak year", since the characters weren't really the same that season. I'm actually rewatching season 4 right now. Even a 'bad' season on community is funnier than the majority of shows on TV. I haven't watched the yahoo episodes yet. I don't think my internet connection is good enough.

I think season 4 was when Dan Harmon was fired. He refers to it as "the gas leak year", since the characters weren't really the same that season. I'm actually rewatching season 4 right now. Even a 'bad' season on community is funnier than the majority of shows on TV. I haven't watched the yahoo episodes yet. I don't think my internet connection is good enough.
Sounds about right. Between the strike, people leaving, and a lot of other things... Just left a lot of shows in the dust actually. Community was amazing though and stayed keeping me in tears. I'll get back to it at some point in life.

This is really strange that they are having double points again.I hope this is isn't the end of the point code system at the end of this year.

I was a big kelloggs guy and then when they cut off the codes it made it almost impossible for me to get the points for purchases and as a result it got me so mad how they told me it was easier and convenient that I gave up buying kelloggs products.

I enjoyed some episodes from Season 4. The body switching episode is the best of that season. My favorite episode though is S05E04 "Cooperative Polygraphy" since it is a hilarious self proclaimed bottle episode where they just sit at the table talking. The other bottle episode with the pen was really good too.

Personally I think there're doing all these double points to make up for the fact that your average MCR'er can't afford most of the rewards with a 75point cap every week. The reward prices keep going up and weekly code cap keeps going down. That's spells 1980's style inflation.

bread's done
Back