My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I asked chip

Chip: Members can receive status credit for up to 15 tweets/retweets and 15 Instagram posts per day across all Challenges or Activities. After that threshold is met, members may continue to participate, but will not continue earning status credits for those actions. Please note that you can earn status for an individual activity only once.

Does that mean 15 status points or 15 activites per day?

Thanks

The first 40K tweets with #MasterThePour can get a Star Wars music track on December 18 to celebrate Star Wars: The Force Awakens! But first, we need at least 20K tweets to fill the glass and unlock this reward.

Stock up on the force: Enter the code found on 6-packs of 500ml bottles of Coke Zero™ at Target® to unlock exclusive in-game content for Star Wars™ Battlefront™.

The MCR web page shows start time of the holiday collection on 11/30 as 12:00 pm.   I wonder if that means noon or midnight.   Technically, 12:00 pm doesn't even exist, but I would think if they meant midnight, they would have stated 12:00 am.

The MCR web page shows start time of the holiday collection on 11/30 as 12:00 pm. I wonder if that means noon or midnight. Technically, 12:00 pm doesn't even exist, but I would think if they meant midnight, they would have stated 12:00 am.
12pm is noon. I don't know what you mean by saying 12pm doesn't exist. It probably starts at 12pm if that's when they say it starts.

Man Slowdive, lol. Take it easy! X3

But yeah, at least finally they're bringing out the Gold PS4's that the people won from the Taco Bell promo it seems.

I got an email from coke saying to sign in and they will give me 55 bonus points. I didn't click through it, but I did log into my account and the offer does show below my notifications. I did get the 55 points too! You have to log in before the end of the year (which all of us should anyway for the BF/Xmas deals).

Thanksgiving Thank You +55 points
+55 Points
11/24/2015

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="filmthedead" post="13051708" timestamp="1448386694"]Ah, I see, it's nonsense being argued without any reason other than to be contrary to the accepted norm. Thank you for wasting my time.[/quote]
So is it midnight or noon? It could be either. Legit question, can anyone please help?

I got an email from coke saying to sign in and they will give me 55 bonus points. I didn't click through it, but I did log into my account and the offer does show below my notifications. I did get the 55 points too! You have to log in before the end of the year (which all of us should anyway for the BF/Xmas deals).

+55 Points

11/24/2015
I didn't get anything..:(

No email and nothing from just signing in without email.

+55 Points
11/24/2015
yea got that email to

Tis the season to be "Thankful!" Meanwhile at CAG, the BF/CM deals are underway, while here, I'm "Giving" away 4 flap codes, and 1 cap to the first person that replies asap! (See what I did there! ;))

---

Edit/Update: Oops, I meant to say, when I meant reply, I mean PM me, lol.

^Sorry, I meant to say to PM. Post before me has been edited to reflect change.

---

Update: All codes have been PM'd and possibly redeemed by the users that did so, tnx again! X3

And now... -> :beer:

Thanks again for the free codes for the free caps. Looks like I was too late. I only need 6 more points to get to 30 points so I can redeem them for a 100 fifa points for Fifa UT.

Thanks!

Conflicting reports. Hope it's Monday and not Wednesday. Guessing everyone in this thread has gold status and first dibs. Good luck.

bread's done
Back