My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Missed me guys? Man MCR is being slow for 2016, not much as it used to be anymore. Either ways, there's 6 cap codes I have (1 per user limit), you guys know what to do, as usual, and actually send me a PM, a "like" isn't enough, but encouraged.

---

Edit/Update: All gone, until next time...maybe...

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realized, no March Madness game this year.  Was there not one last year either?

EDIT: Doesn't look like it.

Welp, I managed to get into the "bright state" page a few times and there really isn't anything that piqued my interest in their collection aside from the signed Diet Coke bottles which are out of stock. I can choose three rewards so if any of you are interested in any of them such as the "Spotify Premium Membership" send me a PM and we can work out some sort of small trade.

On the "bright state" page I have taken the opinion it's not worth my time but I was curious if I missed anything. Have they ever had anything like a gift card like Amazon,Walmart,Target,Best Buy,Gamestop, or Microsoft.That's mostly the only kind of things I ever save my points for.

I figure the answer in no but I just wanted to check.

Thanks so much

In regards to the gift cards, that would be awesome but sadly they don't. It's mostly just GIFs and Wallpapers. The only items of any real interest are the Spotify, Free Shipping on Amazon Pantry, and a Diet Coke hoodie.

I haven't used MCR in a long time now, but I recently stockpiled a few codes that I wanted to give away to someone who'd use them. I have 4 ten pack, 4 cap, and 3 Powerade codes for the first person to quote me who's been a semi-regular user on here for at least a year.

So whats the deal with that, you have to get lucky to get a different catelog?
That's the case. The URL will say either "bright-state" or "everyone-else". You can try to log in and out again and you could get lucky but I'd be careful when attempting to do so as it's been noted earlier that there's a chance you can get locked of your account if you try too many times.

I haven't used MCR in a long time now, but I recently stockpiled a few codes that I wanted to give away to someone who'd use them. I have 4 ten pack, 4 cap, and 3 Powerade codes for the first person to quote me who's been a semi-regular user on here for at least a year.
I'll take them if they're available. Thanks.

MCR is super dead.

I'm thinking of a # between 1 and 10.  The first person to post it (one number per person) will get the number of caps that match that number.

Alright guys, got a simple WrestleMania contest for ya...it will be determined by the outcome of the 7-man Ladder match for the Intercontinental championship.

The first 7 people to LIKE this post will be randomly assigned a wrestler taking part in that match.  The person whose wrestler wins the match will win 3 12-pack flap codes. All participants will receive 2 cap codes for playing, including the winner.

Participants:

Dolph Ziggler - Kreepn

Sami Zayn - bhk

Stardust - Ironman8

The Miz - Quintessence

Kevin Owens - slowdive21

Sin Cara - yars2010

Zack Ryder - NeverEnding

IT'S WRESTLEMANIA SUNDAY!!!!

Alright guys, got a simple WrestleMania contest for ya...it will be determined by the outcome of the 7-man Ladder match for the Intercontinental championship.

The first 7 people to LIKE this post will be randomly assigned a wrestler taking part in that match. The person whose wrestler wins the match will win 3 12-pack flap codes. All participants will receive 2 cap codes for playing, including the winner.

Participants:

Dolph Ziggler -

Sami Zayn -

Stardust -

The Miz -

Kevin Owens -

Sin Cara -

Zack Ryder -

IT'S WRESTLEMANIA SUNDAY!!!!
neveredging 1, me 2, so far. TY!

neveredging 1, me 2, so far. TY!
They have timestamps on the time you hit like so it's easy to track. Still 1 opening left. Ironman8 is in.

Update/Edit: 7 entries were randomly assigned to a wrestler. Good luck. PMs incoming for the two caps.

Hey guys, here I am again, 6 flap codes, 3 cap codes will be included with the first 3 users PM'ing me ASAP!

Get your "Jazz Hands" ready and hope you guys get one!

---

And its all gone...until next time...maybe!

Hey folks, I've got a code for free shipping on an Amazon Pantry Box with purchase of an eligible Diet Coke product up for grabs.

First one to reply to this message gets the code!

If anyone would like to do some trading of extra caps i would be interested. I have a large group planning an amusement trip very soon. My trade proposal is as follows: 2 unused cap codes for 1 unused 10 point 12 pack flap code or 4 unused cap codes for 1 unused Dasani water 20 point wrap code. PM me if interested.

If anyone would like to do some trading of extra caps i would be interested. I have a large group planning an amusement trip very soon. My trade proposal is as follows: 2 unused cap codes for 1 unused 10 point 12 pack flap code or 4 unused cap codes for 1 unused Dasani water 20 point wrap code. PM me if interested.
I have enough caps to do either or both of these.

If someone is interested in buying an amusement park ticket I could order one. Dont want to waste the caps otherwise. PM me with an offer.

I can also do this. :)

Just an FYI - The homepage of coke rewards says they will have a 10-day celebration for their tenth anniversary starting April 27. There will be a contest of some sort for 10k points, and each day will have a different reward featured. I assume the reward will be at a discounted rate, but the way this program has been run as of late, nothing is guaranteed.

Just an FYI - The homepage of coke rewards says they will have a 10-day celebration for their tenth anniversary starting April 27. There will be a contest of some sort for 10k points, and each day will have a different reward featured. I assume the reward will be at a discounted rate, but the way this program has been run as of late, nothing is guaranteed.
Yeah i saw that today during my break at work. And just when i cashed in my leftover 220 points on a sweeps too lol.

hoping it's something useful like spotify premium or gift cards or 12pk vouchers. I live in AZ so i can't benfit from "ERMERGERD WATAR PURK OR AMAZUEMEN PRUK" Lol

I'm going to be sitting at 4 accounts with roughly 500 points each in them. One with over 600. Hoping there's a nice giftcard for 500 points or less. Gamestop, amazon, or best buy please.

Question about the Amusement park ticket offer, is this one of those cases where you have to enter the codes for no points or do you get all the points and the ticket after 20?

Question about the Amusement park ticket offer, is this one of those cases where you have to enter the codes for no points or do you get all the points and the ticket after 20?
You get no points if you enter 20 codes for the Amusement park. It's a pretty good deal if you want to go to a park. Knotts cost ~$43 if you buy the ticket online. I traded $5 amazon to a guy on SD for 20 codes, effectively saving me $38.

You get no points if you enter 20 codes for the Amusement park. It's a pretty good deal if you want to go to a park. Knotts cost ~$43 if you buy the ticket online. I traded $5 amazon to a guy on SD for 20 codes, effectively saving me $38.
Ah ya that is what I figured, thanks. Ya great deal if you can use them and not too bad for rest of us considering 20 caps is best case 120 points close to half of points of a holiday $10. I may have to consider looking for someone that needs a ticket.

It seems like they do it once or twice a year, but not 100% sure. With the way they've undergone changes, who knows.

If anyone here is not redeeming for the cedar fair ticket I could give that person coke caps so they could redeem it for me and will give them some extra coke caps or few dollars in amazon for trouble of doing it.  

bread's done
Back