My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Wow the Coke celebration really stunk.I should have known better by recent history but I got a little excited and spent the last 3 weeks entering points. I figured they haven't had any good promo since Christmas and there have been no double points since then so I thought maybe this was why.I was wrong.

Is this the longest there has ever been without a double flap or cap week???
I was thinking the same thing. I'd say it's been probably 9 months, maybe closer to a year.

I was thinking the same thing. I'd say it's been probably 9 months, maybe closer to a year.
Not quite that long, but closing in on 6 months (last double points were in mid-November):

•Double Points on all cap codes from Wed.-Fri., March 11 to 13, 2015.
•For targeted members only, Double Points on Coke Zero codes, caps & multi-packs, from April 21 to May 21, 2015
•Double Points on all Sprite codes, June 8 to June 14, 2015. (Sprite Zero, Cranberry & Cranberry Zero too)
•Double Points on all Sprite codes, July 20 to July 26, 2015. (Sprite Zero, Cranberry & Cranberry Zero too)
•Double Points on all caps, October 21 - 23, 2015.
•Double Points on all Coke, Coke Zero, Diet Coke, and related 12-packs flaps, October 26 - 30, 2015.
•Double Points on all caps, November 3 - 5, 2015.
•For targeted members only, Double Points on all Diet Coke 12-packs flaps, November 9 - 13, 2015.
•Double Points on all Coke, Coke Zero, Diet Coke, and related 12-packs flaps, November 16 - 20, 2015

30 cap NBA playoffs giveaway: 10 caps will be awarded to each winner of these three questions for Friday night's games. Predict the winner of the following games and be the closest to the actual final score:

1) Who wins game 6 between the Toronto Raptors and the Indiana Pacers? What is the final score?

2) Who wins game 6 between the Charlotte Hornets and Miami Heat? What is the final score?

3) Who wins game 6 between the Los Angeles Clippers and Portland Trail Blazers? What is the final score?

All answers should be PM'd (Not quoted) to me by Friday at 6:30 Central Time Zone. I'll post the list right around tip-off of the first game. For real this time.
Here are the entries to tonight's 3 NBA playoffs contest:

1) Who wins game 6 between the Toronto Raptors and the Indiana Pacers? What is the final score?

filmthedead - Pacers win 89-78 - Off by a combined 17 points

yars2010 - Pacers win 105-95 ​- Off the final score by a combined 16 points

Mjkjets - Pacers win 99-97 - Off by a combined 16 as well

redsoxfan808 - Pacers win 107-97 - Off by a combined 20 points

slowdive21 - Raptors win 99-94

irishsoccermbw - Raptors win 105-95

kinectimals84 - Raptors win 103-99

sm04as - Raptors win 105-95

2) Who wins game 6 between the Charlotte Hornets and the Miami Heat? What is the final score?

filmthedead - Heat win 119-77

yars2010 - Hornets win 94-89

Mjkjets - Hornets win 94-89

redsoxfan808 - Hornets win 96-90

slowdive21 - Hornets win 110-108

irishsoccermbw - Hornets win 100-88

kinectimals84 - Heat win 111-100

sm04as - Heat win 99-97- Off by a combined 9 points

3) Who wins game 6 between the Los Angeles Clippers and Portland Trail Blazers? What is the final score?

filmthedead - Clippers win 77-58

yars2010 - Blazers win 100-88

Mjkjets - Blazers win 103-87

redsoxfan808 - Blazers win 110-95

slowdive21 - Blazers win 96-88

irishsoccermbw - Blazers win 107-100 - Off by a combined 4 points

kinectimals84 - Clippers win 98-88

sm04as - Clippers win 108-90

EDIT: Results are posted with winners' names in bold and how far off the winning prediction was from the final score.

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe my black Coke Zero / Fresca caps will work for that. I'm willing to send you some to try (I only have 3).
I will buy some coke zero caps from someone. I have poweraid caps I can trade, I think I have 20 and maybe two 12 pack flaps

Who wants to sell me a some Minute Maid/coke zero caps, I'd love to get 20-40.

I have paypal/Amazon/some digital games I could trade.

I also have a digital copy of the Star Wars The Force Awakens. Let me know

alright I'm willing to trade flaps (20-25 points ones) for any amount of small black caps or big black minute maid caps, send me offers. thanks!

So Im not certain coke zero caps will work I got an error that the code I entered is not eligible for this activity even though I selected a Minute Maid Cap

Kickass that they brought back the movie ticket offer. Ten codes instead of five is not bad ether,especially considering it's minute maid.

Had some codes leftover and already claimed a free movie ticket,captain MURRCIA civil war Here i come.

With this in mind......
SPECIAL TRADE OFFER TIME!!!!!: Send me 5 minute maid codes,get a flap code and a bonus powerrade cap code.
If you want more than 1 flap code,message me and we can make an offer.
Trade offer good until pretty much otherwise noted lol.

So Im not certain coke zero caps will work I got an error that the code I entered is not eligible for this activity even though I selected a Minute Maid Cap
Besides the smaller bottles with the wide caps that say "Minute Made" on them, how can we distinguish the black caps?

New bottles of Minute Maid lemonade and fruit punch no longer have generic black caps that look like Coke Zero caps they say Minute Maid right on top of the cap now. That's why black caps from Coke Zero or any other soda won't work. That's how they fixed the loophole.

I'm glad they brought it back.  Too bad I won't be able to scavenge caps this year though like I could last year. (worked at a weekend event that had minute maid lemonade 20 oz)

This thread needs some "moar" activity lately, and I'll be glad to do just that.

Remember guys, just send a private message just to get a code (1 code per user), I'm going to mix things up a bit, I have 2 flap codes up for grabs, those that reply ASAP within the quickest times will get it. After that, I have 5 cap codes to give away, simple as that.

(Be aware that I may not, as usual, give out codes immediately after late-night hours, unless I have the time to do so.)

This thread needs some "moar" activity lately, and I'll be glad to do just that.

Remember guys, just send a private message just to get a code (1 code per user), I'm going to mix things up a bit, I have 2 flap codes up for grabs, those that reply ASAP within the quickest times will get it. After that, I have 5 cap codes to give away, simple as that.

(Be aware that I may not, as usual, give out codes immediately after late-night hours, unless I have the time to do so.)
Moar activity! Cool!

Yep, lol, and with that, all codes sent to users replied over PM. Sorry if I'm late sending them, I did warn about the late-night hours thing, lol. That also extended through the morning-afternoon, lol.

Those that PM'd but mentioned that I don't have anymore codes now, will be put on a waitlist (only 2 users I've replied). I'll be back with more when I get more! X3

I'm also accepting offers in exchange for minute maid cap codes.
Edit: I'm Looking for minute maid caps in exchange for regular cap codes or flaps.

since this is the free section and not the trading section--  I will offer you the option of sending them to me via a message  thanks for accepting  

I will then give them away in a contest , to regulars of this thread, which is the proper manner of disposing of caps you do not want

Tomorrow is the start of the NBA Conference Finals. Because the Spurs were eliminated, I am pretty happy and will be giving 50 caps away during this giveaway. It'll be 25 cap codes per two-part question. One is simple, the other a bit tricky (but not too bad). To win the caps in this contest, send me a PM and answer the following two questions:

1) Who wins game 1 of the Western Conference Finals between the Golden State Warriors and Oklahoma City Thunder? What is the final score?

2) Which duo (Durant/Westbrook or Curry/Thompson) scores more points in Game 1? How many more combined points do they have than the other duo?

PM your answers to me by ​8pm Central​on MONDAY to be eligible. I will post the list of entries a few minutes before tip-off. Good luck!

Side note: All entries will be entered in a random drawing for a flap code.

EDIT: Oops. The WCF is starts on Monday not Sunday. Made that fix. Extended deadline for entries.

Tomorrow is the start of the NBA Conference Finals. Because the Spurs were eliminated, I am pretty happy and will be giving 50 caps away during this giveaway. It'll be 25 cap codes per two-part question. One is simple, the other a bit tricky (but not too bad). To win the caps in this contest, send me a PM and answer the following two questions:

1) Who wins game 1 of the Western Conference Finals between the Golden State Warriors and Oklahoma City Thunder? What is the final score?

2) Which duo (Durant/Westbrook or Curry/Thompson) scores more points in Game 1? How many more combined points do they have than the other duo?

PM your answers to me by ​8pm Central​on SUNDAY to be eligible. I will post the list of entries a few minutes before tip-off. Good luck!

Too bad the Mavs didnt make it further this year...at least Dirk got one ring. He probably has a few more seasons left. I really wish they would have kept Nash back in the day.

at least Dirk got one ring
This is one of the most important statements of my life. As a Mavs fan growing up/living in San Antonio, I would've never heard the end of it had Dallas not pulled off that 2011 run. For the longest times, all my Spurs fan buddies would tease me with "Got any rings?" haha so that was a huge turning point in my life.

To keep this on topic, first quote that says something good about the Dallas Mavericks gets a flap code.

Monday is the start of the NBA Conference Finals. Because the Spurs were eliminated, I am pretty happy and will be giving 50 caps away during this giveaway. It'll be 25 cap codes per two-part question. One is simple, the other a bit tricky (but not too bad). To win the caps in this contest, send me a PM and answer the following two questions:

PM your answers to me by ​8pm Central​on MONDAY to be eligible. I will post the list of entries a few minutes before tip-off. Good luck!

Still 7.5 hours to enter the contest. Currently sitting at 10 entries.

Just a heads up, I'll be going to class today at 5pm CT so the list will be posted when I get out of school around 9PM Central. This doesn't change the deadline at all. The deadline is still at 8pm CT ​tonight. I'll have timestamps on PMs and emails to verify what time people send their entries.

[SIZE=medium]Got out of class early so here are the entries for tonight. Good luck![/SIZE]

• [SIZE=medium]Who wins game 1 of the Western Conference Finals between the Golden State Warriors and Oklahoma City Thunder? What is the final score?[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=10pt]Kube00 – Golden State wins 120-110[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]yars2010 – Golden State wins 115-103[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Ransack – Golden State wins 107-92[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]irishsoccermbw – Golden State wins 115-98[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]kinectimals84 – Oklahoma City wins 110-105[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Mjkjets – Golden State wins 119-106[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]slowdive21 – Oklahoma City wins 96-92[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]sffbraves – Oklahoma City wins 117-107[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]bkjohns1 – Golden State wins [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]sm04as – Golden State wins 110-102[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]NeverEnding – Golden State wins 102-90[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]slppedyoursster – Golden State wins 104-99[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]
[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=medium]Which duo (Durant/Westbrook or Curry/Thompson) scores more points in Game 1? How many more combined points do they have than the other duo?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]

[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=10pt]Kube00 – Curry/Thompson +20[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]yars2010 – Durant/Westbrook + 16[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Ransack – Curry/Thompson +8[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]irishsoccermbw – Curry/Thompson +12[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]kinectimals84 – Durant/Westbrook +11[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Mjkjets – Durant/Westbrook +5[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]slowdive21 – Durant/Westbrook +12[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]sffbraves – Durant/Westbrook +11[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]bkjohns1 – Durant/Westbrook +11[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]sm04as – Durant/Westbrook +8[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]NeverEnding – Curry/Thompson +24[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]slppedyoursster – Durant/Westbrook +9[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]
[/SIZE]

Winners of the Game 1 contest:

Question 1 - 25 caps: kinectimals84 predicted OKC with a score of 110-105; actual score was 108-102

Question 2 - 25 caps: Mjkjets predicted Durant/Westbrook would have 5 more points; they actually had 2 more points.

Random drawing - 1 flap: bkjohns1 defeats Ransack in the final of some weird formatted randomized tournament I did.

Great answers! Both winning answers were very close to the actual results. All winners have been PM'd their codes.  Thanks for playing everyone!

This may be a odd request, but I am on vacation and i just got some notices that my points will expire if I do not enter a new one. I do not have access to my codes that are at home. I am in need of two codes for any amount. If some one can lend me some I will pay back extra when I get home on Thursday. Even if you give me two caps I will return two 10pt fridge packs.

Edit: all set thanks

This may be a odd request, but I am on vacation and i just got some notices that my points will expire if I do not enter a new one. I do not have access to my codes that are at home. I am in need of two codes for any amount. If some one can lend me some I will pay back extra when I get home on Thursday. Even if you give me two caps I will return two 10pt fridge packs.
I'll pm you in a bit

edit: PM sent

Since I'm going to the Cavs - Raptors game tomorrow, I've decided to run a contest.

Winner gets 10 cap codes.

PM me your guess as to the high scorer in the game along with that individual's point total.  If nobody guesses correctly the 10 cap codes will go to the closest to the total.

Tie breaker:  It is possible that more than one person will guess correctly, please also include the individual's total rebounds as well.

Results: Since I'll be at the game I'll send the winner a PM sometime Friday morning.

Contest Deadline: 8pm EST May 19th

I just saw this on SD, no idea how long it's been running but I just entered 6 diet coke caps via text and got a confirmation that I'll get a $10 itunes card in 8-10 weeks.

*New Diet Coke Text Contest*

Not sure if this has been mentioned. Use 6 diet coke caps and text "break" to 26739 and choose a prize. Limit 3 prizes (any combo). Can only do 6 caps a day. Then use caps to put in on rewards site for your points. Expires 5/31/16. *make sure to text *break* before each code*.

Link to the picture of the contest someone took: http://slickdeals.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4188199&d=1463081032

awe

I just saw this on SD, no idea how long it's been running but I just entered 6 diet coke caps via text and got a confirmation that I'll get a $10 itunes card in 8-10 weeks.

*New Diet Coke Text Context*

Not sure if this has been mentioned. Use 6 diet coke caps and text "break" to 26739 and choose a prize. Limit 3 prizes (any combo). Can only do 6 caps a day. Then use caps to put in on rewards site for your points. Expires 5/31/16. *make sure to text *break* before each code*.

Link to the picture of the contest someone took: http://slickdeals.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4188199&d=1463081032
awesome....anyone wanna trade caps for some diet cokes....i have tons of coke zero and could use the 6 diet coke caps. thanks!

bread's done
Back