My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Super excited for the double points. I banked out my account a LONG WAY back so. This will be nice to have a least a few hundred points on reserve.

I'd more than likely save them up for the holidays. That or a flash sale on stuff (if they ever do that again)

Gamestop Money is always useful.

Great I buy a 24 pack of Dasani every month and that code is on the bottom of box and that code never gets doubled.The bottles in those have the no code green caps.

Can someone tell me about these Dasani caps with codes.I think I found a couple months ago. I thought they were grey but I think I put them in my box of caps so now they are mixed in with all the greys,greens and reds.It stinks that coke stopped where the same color of cap worked for all of that color because I don't think there is any way to tell the difference between one grey versus another.

Just got email notifying me that my prize was shipped from the Sodexo and Diet Coke Break prize which is the 3 iTunes Cards i chose, so check your emails

It does state that this is only valid for those that get the email. The last time there was a targeted email like this it truly only worked for folks that received the message. Still worth a shot if you have the appropriate codes but you may not want to make a special purchase for these products until you know you qualify if you didn't get the email.

for 13 cap codes sent via pic

recite the line that was muttered here (seven words)

george-lazenby.jpg
Damn dirty apes! There goes the neighborhood.

I got an email saying my itunes giftcard has shipped. Keep an eye out in your mailboxes guys for an unmarked envelope. Don't throw away your itunes giftcards by accident.

It's been so long I forgot about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got email notifying me that my prize was shipped from the Sodexo and Diet Coke Break prize which is the 3 iTunes Cards i chose, so check your emails
I got an email saying my itunes giftcard has shipped. Keep an eye out in your mailboxes guys for an unmarked envelope. Don't throw away your itunes giftcards by accident.

It's been so long I forgot about it.
Yep got the emails for the iTunes cards too. :D
It mentions that there is a tracking number in the email, but of course it is devoid of any such info...

Looks like the 20 pt Dasani codes double for this promo. Was bummed because I didn't have many caps but this made up for it.

After capping my 4 accounts I have six Dasani 20 pt codes left. If anyone wants any I'll trade 1 each for 3 12 pk flap codes. Just shoot me a PM if interested.

Just an FYI, my Coke Zero caps are working as Minute Maid caps for doubling the points, so it's probable that the other black caps all work equally well.

I like when they give out the shutterfly stuff. I know someone with a young daughter who absolutely loves to buy shit through shutterfly, and it makes me feel good to be able to give her codes every now and again. I certainly have no interest in using them.

Coke Zero Cap Olympics Giveaway

Everyone that likes this status before I arrive back in Akron (from San Diego) will be entered into the contest.  I will select 2 people to receive 10 black coke zero caps that they can use as Minute Maid caps for double points this week.

Contest will end at roughly 10am on Tuesday morning.

Go Team USA!!

Just to let anyone know who might have missed it.

All the grey caps should work, just pick the dasani option.

All the black caps should work, just pick the minute maid option.

This turned out great.I was bummed because I only had a couple powerade but with all the grey and black caps working and the Dasani 24 pk codes I had a lot I could enter.

Thanks to everyone who kept us updated on this.

They really should have called it Bonus Points instead of Double Points, because the doubling doesn't apply to your weekly limit.  So you can still enter 25 caps in a week and instead of getting 75 points you get 150 points.  I would be WAY more excited about this if I could use them on AMC theater tickets, but WalMart cards are still a pretty good deal.

I have hit my limit for the week.  So everyone that PMs me before Midnight server time gets two PowerAid codes.

for 11 dasani cap codes sent via photo

when the infamous white bronco pulled into the driveway in brentwood, peter jennings received a phone call on air from a "witness". what was the caller's memorable last line before signing off?

Sweeeeeet, got 30 bonus points for installing the Coca-Cola Lifestyle App, which was just enough to cover what I needed to get a $10 amazon.com gift card, which was just enough to cover the DVD box set of "Are You Being Served?". MCR to the rescue. :)

I can't remember if this has been in the rewards catalog lately or not, but Target gift cards are available...maybe they have always been there...it just struck me as newish.

I can't remember if this has been in the rewards catalog lately or not, but Target gift cards are available...maybe they have always been there...it just struck me as newish.
Dunno if that's new or not either, but it's an excellent way to use a gift card to get quick Nintendo eShop currency, since Target is one of the only sites I have found that not only allows you to use a gift card to buy eShop money, but also sells digital eShop cards.

bread's done
Back