My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

for 14 dasani cap codes sent via pic

first person to post a picture of an actor/actress posing with a person they were portraying in a tv show/film. (like if cuba gooding jr. posed with O.J.) must provide names.

Marcia Clark, Sarah Paulson

GTY_sarah_paulson_marcia_clark_4_jt_160919_4x3_992.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Quintessence is the winner. Codes will be pmed shortly.

Btw anyone else getting an error when entering codes?
A crap ton. Sad part is, it eats the code so you can't reuse it nor get your points back. Definitely send an email out so they can know this was a problem today.
Same here. Just got home to enter codes and its like every other code I get an error and no points.
Hmmm... that's odd because I just got one to work for me.

Edit: was able to successfully redeem 10 codes while having 2 "eaten". I will be contacting MCR about the eaten codes.

I can't even get on the site right now.  I had multiple codes eaten as well.  I just assumed the first and second one were previously redeemed but after the third one I knew the problem was on their end. (Surprise!)

Nearly every time they do a promo there is some sort of problem.  Their admins are completely inept and never seem to learn.

Yeah unless you entered them last night right when it started , you probably had error trouble.I suggested with some other people on the

MyCokeRewards Facebook page that they have a makeup day for this promo since so many people were lied to and they couldn't enter there codes.If any of you have the time shoot them an email/call or leave a message on their Facebook page.Maybe if a lot of people ask for a make up day they will actually give us one.

Also for people that got the error message and then the codes has already been used message, keep the code and try again later.I had codes say already used and then later in the day I got a couple to go through.Other people have reported the same thing.So the code may not be dead.

If you read the Facebook comments this was massive disaster.If they had made this a week or 3 day promo they might have not had all this traffic in one day at one time.I don't want to scare anyone but this was not a good sign how badly the Coke website worked today with the Holidays promo coming in less than two months, especially now that the Gold Status has been removed and everyone will redeem the first day again.

Guess I got lucky. I entered all my codes at like 1 am est time.so pretty much right when the promo started.
Lately that is the smart thing to do with the website.What scares me about sometimes doing that is that in the past sometimes the promo wouldn't work right when it started.I now wait until 1am PT and then I check a couple website and if reports are everything is working then I enter my codes.

Those with multiple accounts, how are you spreading your points out for the holidays? Wondering if the prizes will be around the same prices as last year.

For me. I cashed in most of my points last year and eariler this year so i won't have a lot to spend this year holiday wise IF they do it.

I'll wind up just saving what points i have.

Hey guys, its been long since I've given away caps, either way, I got 20 something cap codes to give away, 2 flap codes will be given out to the first 2 users that PM me ASAP. Part of the codes given out has been generously donated by CAG user Goi again.

You guys know what to do.

Hey guys, letting you know I still have some caps left over, those that had a code before are welcome to have another, if there's any left.

For 16 dasani cap codes (sent via pic)

Goes to the first person who posts a picture of two famous people posing together, one black, one white, who have the same first name.

You guys could have sent a PM, that's the most quick way I see them in my inbox, but its a bit too late, I've already sent the last 5 I've had to those that PM'd me. Sorry for those that didn't get one.

Well, until next time guys.

It seems like there was no promo on Coke  12pks all year.I thought the last Coke 12 pk promo was around the holidays of 2015.

I don't remember that ever happening before in any year.

Fanta triple point promo on the 31st.

Plus double points on select "small packs" when you link a grocery rewards card to MCR.

bread's done
Back