My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

It was a close one. I like the illustration of Trump with lady liberty, but I was more looking for an actual photograph.

I'm gonna have to go with yars. Everybody in 2016 did indeed suck.

I have entered a lot of Coke caps in the Holiday contest. Now, the area for me to enter codes is gone. I have tried Chrome and IE...even on different days. Is there a limit for actual cap entries?

Yes there is a 40 entry limit per account on the Instant win contest.

I haven't hit it myself yet but I am a day away or so. I will let you know when I do.

Last edited by a moderator:
[strike]To those who are trying to hit that 40 cap limit, I have 10 cap codes to give away, though I make no guarantees of them being typed correctly due to me going blind and Coke going out of their way to make these codes hard to read. The catch is that you need to have an avatar and 500 posts to get them, so just quote me if you meet those conditions and want 'em. Thanks![/strike]

To those who are trying to hit that 40 cap limit, I have 10 cap codes to give away, though I make no guarantees of them being typed correctly due to me going blind and Coke going out of their way to make these codes hard to read. The catch is that you need to have an avatar and 500 posts to get them, so just quote me if you meet those conditions and want 'em. Thanks!
Made ya look :/ not enough posts sadly even though I've been here 2 years and I'll bet the avatar I made only shows to tapatalk users. Next!

Awesome giveaway though. Like button hit.

- compliments of the confines of my mind's sphincter

To those who are trying to hit that 40 cap limit, I have 10 cap codes to give away, though I make no guarantees of them being typed correctly due to me going blind and Coke going out of their way to make these codes hard to read. The catch is that you need to have an avatar and 500 posts to get them, so just quote me if you meet those conditions and want 'em. Thanks!

Well I meet those conditions :) would love to be able to try some more since I'vewon nothing from the promo so far

I'm in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which one won for all of you, the polar bear on the left, or the thing on the right?

Methinks the polar bear is bad luck

Which one won for all of you, the polar bear on the left, or the thing on the right?
I never switched and only selected the one on the right. I used what's known as gambler's fallacy. Although the Coke contest is truly random, I never wanted to switch because "it had to hit at some point." Which, of course, actually does not guarantee a win or loss, but it eases the mind.

It doesn't matter.... Once you select to "play" the game you either win or lose. I won 10 points today but i received the "you won" email before I had even picked Santa or the bear lol

Shhh don't tell no one about what happens at midnight.

Yes, the winter solstice.

Wow, got a lot of stuff playing from 2-2:30 AM Pacific.  After several non-winners, I got 2 10-pointers in like 3 caps.  Then shortly after that I got a 1000 point win.  After another several caps I got 2 5x7 Shutterfly things in a row. No big deal there.  But then I got another 2 10 pointers and a 500 pointer in like 5 caps.

Yeah I don't know.  I just did a bunch of the AMOE entries and got nothing for a long time.  On my final try I got a 5x7 Notepad Shutterfly thing...  But it seems like I got much more out of the cap entries.

At least the capchas are very forgiving.  You can miss a great number of letters and still have it pass (but if you put total garbage in it rejects it).

So out of all 40 entries I was allowed I won a big fat goose egg. How disappointing. Oh well.

merry christmas all!

man the free entries only seem to give me 10 mcr points. ive gotten it 3 times already nothing else
Yeah I played about 20 times last night with the amoe and didn't win anything, played this morning with 3 caps and won a $5 iTunes code.

(Which is up for trade if anyone is interested lol)

Happy Holidays MCR, to great Christmas Cheer and a New Years Toast! I have cap codes galore (well, not much, just enough what I have), and I'm here to Post! :grouphug:

TD;LR: I have cap codes, PM ASAP! (I'll let you guys know later how many I have left, please be aware I won't send them ASAP, sometime 2-morrow after I sit through most of the PM's. Also, some codes donated again by Goi! ;))

bread's done
Back