My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Well shit. I have 4 accounts sitting on like 300 points. I dunno if I'm going to be able to build them all up to 690 before the cutoff
I assume you are like me and Amazon is your priority but if you think you can't make it the Walmart $5 is 345 points and the Walmart $10 in 670.

Last edited by a moderator:
And they've also removed the ability to register for a new coke rewards account, in case you were gonna make accounts to enter all your points laying around.

Anyone else having issues signing in today? I click to sign in and it never loads the page to do so

Edit: OK well nevermind.... It was just taking longer than normal, just took about 15 seconds to load when it normally only takes 2 seconds

Well, what the Hell? All of my points are missing! I last entered codes right after Christmas, (less than 90 days) and the ENTIRE history is blank  going back to 2015. I've had more problems with this rewards program than I have anything else, so goodbye and good riddance. Lo Siento, No Siento. 

Welp the dream isn't dead just yet.  Gotta see what this new thing is.  They may still do the minute maid promo.

So according to my calculations there are 7 weeks left, including this one and the partial one we get before they cut off the program (on a Weds).

Given that, we can currently enter 525 points if we maximize the entries, or, say, more likely 490 if we hit 70 each week (using, say, flaps).  So use that as your guide to see if you can still hit 690 for Amazon $10, 670 for Walmart $10, 355 for the iTunes $5 card, or whatever.

It turns out I m just short of being able to get 1 Amazon and 1 iTunes card on my account.  So maybe it is only worth putting codes in to get the Amazon one and then stopping, unless there is anything around the 200 point range.  I'll have to figure out where we're at on my wife's and daughter's accounts.

I'm wondering if the current codes will be valid with the new program in July.  The following is on the page with the Youtube video and dates.

"Soon, getting rewarded with your codes will be easier, more fun, and more convenient than ever before."

It doesn't make it explicitly clear if existing MCR codes will be void.  It would be nice to know if the current codes will still work or if they'll issue new codes in a different format.

Did you see the email about new rewards? The link said enter a coke cap for a music video, enter for chance to win cruise, or buy five cokes at the customizable fountain drink thing with the Coke App to get a $5 amazon GC.

They've been doing the coke drink.machine thing for a while.

$5 walmart egift cards are now oos. Guess I lucked out. Good luck to everyone getting something they want before this ends.

Well I am sunk.All my family's accounts have like 200 points in them and we were trying to cash out on the Walmart $5 and now its out of stock and then even the Domino's is out of stock.Even if we could pull a miracle and get to the 670 points for a Walmart $10 I am sure they will be out of stock by middle March.

It sure would have been nice if Coke would have at least given us loyal customers a 6 month warning that the contest was ending.Instead the bastards give us like 9 weeks and then even if you can enter all the codes you have saved , all the gift cards will be out of stock.

Well I am sunk.All my family's accounts have like 200 points in them and we were trying to cash out on the Walmart $5 and now its out of stock and then even the Domino's is out of stock.Even if we could pull a miracle and get to the 670 points for a Walmart $10 I am sure they will be out of stock by middle March.

It sure would have been nice if Coke would have at least given us loyal customers a 6 month warning that the contest was ending.Instead the bastards give us like 9 weeks and then even if you can enter all the codes you have saved , all the gift cards will be out of stock.
theres still the $5 itunes. Can always trade those on here.

A company gives it's customers stuff for free? fuck those bastards!

A company gives it's customers stuff for free? fuck those bastards!
The point was they should have the decency to give people the opportunity to use the points they collected from buying their products.Maybe you should go there Facebook page and see how many people really won't be able to use the points in their accounts.

Also to me if they decided to have a program and my family buys tons of there products paying cash and collects the codes from the products , that isn't free to me.I bought the product to get the codes.

Since they have had the program in the last 10 years my family bought only Coke because of the program and bought tons of it.

Now because of this we will either buy a cheaper soda like pepsi if on sale or we might just give up buying Coke completely since it really isn't too great for one's health.I personally think Coke is making a mistake not realizing how many people really enjoyed the program and bought more product because of it.The Facebook posts from other people back that up.The amount of people drinking Coke is dropping and I don't think it's very smart to make the the most loyal customers who buy the most product upset and give them a reason to buy less or to go healthy and give up Coke.

The point was they should have the decency to give people the opportunity to use the points they collected from buying their products.Maybe you should go there Facebook page and see how many people really won't be able to use the points in their accounts.

Also to me if they decided to have a program and my family buys tons of there products paying cash and collects the codes from the products , that isn't free to me.I bought the product to get the codes.

Since they have had the program in the last 10 years my family bought only Coke because of the program and bought tons of it.

Now because of this we will either buy a cheaper soda like pepsi if on sale or we might just give up buying Coke completely since it really isn't too great for one's health.I personally think Coke is making a mistake not realizing how many people really enjoyed the program and bought more product because of it.The Facebook posts from other people back that up.The amount of people drinking Coke is dropping and I don't think it's very smart to make the the most loyal customers who buy the most product upset and give them a reason to buy less or to go healthy and give up Coke.
I can see why you'd be frustrated. Your comment just seemed a bit extreme to me. You clearly get more out of this program than I do. I don't buy Coke just for the codes. I like it, so I buy it. MCR is just a bonus for me. I'm just happy it lasted as long as it did. I don't think many programs like this last so long. Maybe that's why people are so frustrated. Over the years, they got invested in the program, and now all of a sudden, it's ending. As I understand it, the codes should still be valid for their next program, so all is not lost.

I can see why you'd be frustrated. Your comment just seemed a bit extreme to me. You clearly get more out of this program than I do. I don't buy Coke just for the codes. I like it, so I buy it. MCR is just a bonus for me. I'm just happy it lasted as long as it did. I don't think many programs like this last so long. Maybe that's why people are so frustrated. Over the years, they got invested in the program, and now all of a sudden, it's ending. As I understand it, the codes should still be valid for their next program, so all is not lost.
I was never not thankful for the program, I was just upset at the way they ended it.If they had just given an earlier warning or a little more time for people to finish up their accounts, I would have not been upset at all.I think I also got more upset reading other people's frustrating stories with trying to enter all the codes they have left and use up the points built up in their accounts on the Facebook page.

It really hurt when they put the 75-point weekly limit.

I don't drink soda, but people at my internship were donating their caps and flaps to me - people who didn't care at all about MCR, but just liked the sodas. I used some of the points for "payback" like pizza, flowers, magazine subscriptions, or even another pack of soda. Rewards that were shareable with a lot of people. 

I'm grateful for the program, but with it ending, I wish they would lift or even just double the weekly limit.

This program always sucked had NOTHING of goodness. I once redeemed th 2GB ipod back in the day for 1500 points, it came in the mail i just threw it out what a pos. I thought it was a big size one in the picture it was a lil shit.

MCR bye bye

This program always sucked had NOTHING of goodness. I once redeemed th 2GB ipod back in the day for 1500 points, it came in the mail i just threw it out what a pos. I thought it was a big size one in the picture it was a lil shit.
MCR bye bye
I didn't realize 12 yr olds could make MCR accounts.

MCR bye bye
If you thought you were getting a decent iPod for 1500 points, then you were an idiot, for lack of a better word. You were better off getting $20 in Walmart gift cards for 1340 points and buying a POS Memorex 2GB MP3 player.

This program had nothing of goodness to you because you were doing it wrong. But, thank you for all your years of redeeming the Chinese knock-off garbage because that freed up all the gift cards and better rewards for most of us.

How many points for that? Or was it a contest?
It was 1500 points in 2012. They did a dollar general catalog that was hidden or required a code to get into. I remember seeing it and we weren't sure it was a real autograph, but I took the plunge anyway. I think they were supposed to have a xbox for the same amount, but it either sold out instantly or never went live.

I'm pretty sure I got a basketball and sprite hat too because it was limit 1

Here is the OP on CAG:

At press time, the towering anthropomorphic heap of loyalty cards had paused to search his Sprite bottle purchase for a My Coke Rewards product code in hopes of winning a free six-pack. lol

www.theonion.com/article/man-nothing-but-lumbering-golem-of-rewards-cards-36261?utm_content=Main&utm_campaign=SF&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMarketing

got some cap trivia for you guys. fill in the missing letters.

j17ItTY.jpg

01: son of NFL coach buddy

02: sammy and dave are both members of this band

03: year the enchantment under the sea dance took place

04 (far right): desk slapping chat show host

05: last two numbers of famous smashing pumpkins song

06: 48 hrs lead actor (not eddie)

07: sam jackson marvel char.

08: year of the first film from tom cruise's ethan hunt franchise

09: birthname of slim shady

10: george costanza thought he bought this guy's le baron

another one

Enkbv3m.jpg

01: bon scott's successor
02: matt damon's talk show foe
03: OJ's d-list buddy
04: crüe frontman

05: plays SNL's stefon
06: portrayed jaws in 007 films
07: female lead in woody harrelson b-ball flick
08: portrayed clyde barrow in 1967

09: famous actress who drowned under mysterious circumstances
10: the next step up after 1080p
11: husband of jane fonda in the 90s

another one

Enkbv3m.jpg

01: bon scott's successor
02: matt damon's talk show foe
03: OJ's d-list buddy
04: crüe frontman

05: plays SNL's stefon
06: portrayed jaws in 007 films
07: female lead in woody harrelson b-ball flick
08: portrayed clyde barrow in 1967

09: famous actress who drowned under mysterious circumstances
10: the next step up after 1080p
11: husband of jane fonda in the 90s
Thanks, got them except 3.)

Doing a 100 cap giveaway for NBA All-Star Weekend, which is this weekend.  All you have do to enter the contest is click the LIKE button. 

Here's how it's going to work:

1) The first 8 likes will be randomly assigned a participant in SAT night's 3-Point Shootout.  Whoever is assigned to the winner gets 25 caps.

2) The next 4 likes will be randomly assigned a participant in SAT night's Slam Dunk contest.  Whoever is assigned to the winner gets 25 caps.

3) The final 10 likes will be randomly assigned to a starter in the All-Star Game.  Whoever is assigned to the player that scores FIRST wins 50 caps.

I don't like asking for likes but in this case, it limits the number of entries so chances of winning is higher, it guarantees one entry per person, and it provides a timestamp so I can see who were the first 22 to enter.

Don't like basketball?  Oh well, all you have to do is click LIKE and wait to see if you win.  I'll make a post with players as soon as I get the entries so you know ahead of time who you player is.

Here are the entries for the 100 cap NBA All-Star Saturday night giveaway:

3-point shootout participants:

Kemba Walker - FlamedLiquid

Wesley Matthews - MendicantBS

Klay Thompson - Z-Saber

Eric Gordon - slowdive21

Nick Young - Ironman8

Kyle Lowry - sm04as

Kyrie Irving - yars2010

CJ McCollum - n64ra

Slam Dunk contest participants:

Glenn Robinson III - irishsoccermbw

Aaron Gordon - kinectimals84

Derrick Jones Jr. - Ltrain8765

DeAndre Jordan - infamous styles

NBA All-Star starters:

Kyrie Irving - pick4player

DeMar DeRozan- The Dark Enforcer

Jimmy Butler - boagman

LeBron James - dmzauk

Giannis Antetokounmpo - neocisco

Steph Curry - parker

James Harden - rusty_shackleford

Kawhi Leonard - Zelda

Kevin Durant - NeverEnding

Anthony Davis - mikepeluso

slowdive21​ (25 caps), irishsoccermbw (25 caps), and mikepeluso (50 caps) were the winners of the All-Star weekend giveaway.  Check your boxes for codes!  Just finished the sending the PMs.

We'll do it again next..er, crap.  MCR is dying :(

E-gift cards are all back in stock:

$5 Dominos

$5 Walmart

$5 iTunes

$10 Walmart

$10 GameStop

$10 Sephora

$10 Amazon

$10-$25-$35 Nike

$10 TJMaxx/HomeGoods/Marshalls

$20 Barnes & Noble

$20 Petco

$25 Gap

slowdive21​ (25 caps), irishsoccermbw (25 caps), and mikepeluso (50 caps) were the winners of the All-Star weekend giveaway. Check your boxes for codes! Just finished the sending the PMs.

We'll do it again next..er, crap. MCR is dying :(
Just wanted to say thanks.I enjoyed it because I actually wouldn't have paid attention to the game but because of your contest I did.

Thanks again

slowdive21​ (25 caps), irishsoccermbw (25 caps), and mikepeluso (50 caps) were the winners of the All-Star weekend giveaway. Check your boxes for codes! Just finished the sending the PMs.

We'll do it again next..er, crap. MCR is dying :(
Thanks!

E-gift cards are all back in stock:

$5 Dominos

$5 Walmart

$5 iTunes

$10 Walmart

$10 GameStop

$10 Sephora

$10 Amazon

$10-$25-$35 Nike

$10 TJMaxx/HomeGoods/Marshalls

$20 Barnes & Noble

$20 Petco

$25 Gap
Thanks!

If it was a Cavs jersey I'd offer to burn it for you.
We forgive in Cleveland.

It looks like you get just 5 entries per day for the March Madness. Anyone get any good seeds? I got 8, 9, 13, 14, & 16.
I'm getting a 404 when I click from the coke website, does anyone have a direct link to the contest?

bread's done
Back