My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I won two things in my first 3 codes.... a free drink at AMC and then a ticket/drink combo.  Then proceeded to enter another 15 or so and win nothing :p   

The ticket/drink is cool, but I don't need a free ticket at the moment since i've got moviepass.

I have one of those AMC Theatres Large Drink voucher (Approximate Retail Value: $6.19) prize.   If anyone wants to trade it for a reasonable amount of codes let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got $25 to shutterfly. Does anyone here have experience with that site? I already see it doesn't count towards the shipping costs and a lot of their stuff is annoyingly $24.99. Can I use this to get any "bang for my buck" or will the shipping costs negate it?

1 Free Large AMC Drink Voucher code to the first person who can answer what movie this is from.

bob2527s-country-bunker.jpg

So heads up. I'm willing to trade codes in exchange for the AMC Drink coupons or the ticket and drink combo coupons.

Also This holiday instant win has been great.
Won the drink voucher. The ticket and drink combo voucher. And shutterfly credit on my one and only account.

Hoping to win any of the other prizes. Even the Walmart or amazon GCS will be useful. The nike one i can use on new shoes. And The fire stick would be cool to win.

[attachment=28510:IMG_0788.jpg]If this helps anyone...here's a sip and scan thing.  this is what you scan using your phone instead of entering in codes.

I have 2 AMC drinks, 2 amc ticket and drink combos, and 2 magazine subscriptions for trade. Looking for an Amazon or Walmart 5.00 card.

Has anyone won more then one of a type of prize in the same account for the instant win game? I've won the same prize in different accounts but don't think I've won the same prize twice on one account. Wonder if I should stick with accounts which I haven't won anything over ones Ive already won on as lately I haven't been winning on it.

Another $5 Amazon gift card to be earned! 

Text HOLIDAY to 2653 to receive offer link
Login to your account using the link provided
Enter 5 codes from select Coca‑Cola beverages (bottle caps only, 12 pack codes do not work)
You will then get a $5 Amazon Gift Card via email (8-10 weeks after the end of the promotion)

I only had 2 bottle caps on hand but the deal doesn't end until December 21st, 2017. I'll have three more by then.

Enter 5 codes from select Coca‑Cola beverages (bottle caps only, 12 pack codes do not work)
You will then get a $5 Amazon Gift Card via email (8-10 weeks after the end of the promotion)

I only had 2 bottle caps on hand but the deal doesn't end until December 21st, 2017. I'll have three more by then.
This information is worth three caps to me. PM sent.

will any caps work? like powerade? also you have to wait 8 to 10 weeks for the amazon to be delivered to your email? or are you just stating the promo runs 8 to 10 weeks? the other amazon promo gave you the amazon pretty much instantly.

will any caps work? like powerade? also you have to wait 8 to 10 weeks for the amazon to be delivered to your email? or are you just stating the promo runs 8 to 10 weeks? the other amazon promo gave you the amazon pretty much instantly.
I am wondering if they are trying to cut down on secondary markets for coke caps. I am sure that their other Amazon gift card program is getting abused right now.

One per account, and I haven't tried using the same phone on a different account. I used all Diet Coke caps because I had a lot of them and did this before I saw your question.

One per account, and I haven't tried using the same phone on a different account. I used all Diet Coke caps because I had a lot of them and did this before I saw your question.
I did it this morning and kept getting a this code is not eligible for this promotion using Coke Zero caps but got it to work with red Coke tops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone try Powerade yet? Do they fall in with black caps? And I know it's one per account. I was more wondering on the delivery date. You don't get the Amazon til 8 to 10 weeks after you redeem?

Btw green cap off fanta worked. So seems all caps work except black caps. Not sure about Powerade though.

So I just entered a Fuze code for the 5 cap Amazon thing and it took it. That is also a black cap. So pretty strange that coke zero didn't work.

bread's done
Back