My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Another $5 Amazon gift card to be earned!

Text HOLIDAY to 2653 to receive offer link
Login to your account using the link provided
Enter 5 codes from select Coca‑Cola beverages (bottle caps only, 12 pack codes do not work)
You will then get a $5 Amazon Gift Card via email (8-10 weeks after the end of the promotion)

I only had 2 bottle caps on hand but the deal doesn't end until December 21st, 2017. I'll have three more by then.
Alright! Thanks for this

Thanks to many of you. I was able to burn though my entire baggie of cap codes. I'm expecting more cap codes soon so. To those who traded codes for the AMC vouchers (Drink/ticket combo and the Regular Drink Combo)

In the words of AMCS Advertising.
A very special thanks to YOU.

Keep them coming and I'll update everyone when i get more caps in.

[attachment=28684:15108550307581531804156.jpg]

if anyone wants to trade, i have a AMC Theaters ticket and drink package (expire:09/30/18) , a AMC large drink voucher (same expiry) , and a 5$ Nike GC

please pm me if interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like i need between 13-15 caps..I've got Paypal

Need at least 5 caps, could take 7 12 pak flaps

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have 2 AMC drinks, 1 amc ticket and drink combo, 2 magazine subscriptions, and 2 shutterfly for trade. Looking for an Amazon or Walmart 5.00 card.

Thanks!

I have a pile of unused codes, most 12 and 30 packs. Looking to trade for XBOX codes but here are some freebies:

54L4PTRWWWJFPB

NKMBTBTF9FFXRT

7WK9VRFFHXMM5M

P947JBRFPPR9RB

FP4FNXF4HMXTM6

VX974WRB4L6T4K

TJFXB66N09V4R7

FPLNJPTVXBBMXK

7M6TJHHK4BP97V

0NBBP740W6V7VN

these two are mangled, might need to try different characters for the ones in parenthesis

NTRX0HN(N?)WL(T?)7VR

6577TTP(B?)(5?)TNP7R

You have won a digital gift code valid for $25 off any Shutterfly purchase. Your promotional code and redemption instructions are below.

Promotional Code: CCCD-0WE3-VN6K-5TEFS9
Promotional Code: CCCD-0K24-50ZV-9SUJ5A
Promotional Code: CCCD-0AUZ-7E3N-TDE2RX

1) Visit http://www.shutterfly.com/cc?pid=COKE&psid=WEB&cid=COKEINSTWIN

2) Sign up for a Shutterfly account (or sign in, if you're already a member)

3) Copy and paste your code in the "Promotional Code" field

4) Your promotional code will be stored in your account and applied automatically at checkout

Your promotional code expires on 1/31/2018.

trading any of these digital movies for 5 coke codes. just shoot me a pm if youre interested.

Have:

Dirty Grandpa UV HD or iTunes

It Follows UV HD

House at the End of the Street UV HD

Jurassic Park III UV HD or itunes

The Lost World: Jurassic Park UV HD or itunes

ID4: Independence Day UV HD or itunes

I trade 5 for ID4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got the polar bear doll. Want $3.00 paypal.

I also have 2 AMC drinks, 2 magazine subscriptions, and 2 shutterfly for trade. Looking for an Amazon or Walmart 5.00 card or paypal for all 4.

You have won a digital gift code valid for $25 off any Shutterfly purchase. Your promotional code and redemption instructions are below.

Promotional Code: CCCD-0WE3-VN6K-5TEFS9
Promotional Code: CCCD-0K24-50ZV-9SUJ5A
Promotional Code: CCCD-0AUZ-7E3N-TDE2RX

1) Visit http://www.shutterfly.com/cc?pid=COKE&psid=WEB&cid=COKEINSTWIN

2) Sign up for a Shutterfly account (or sign in, if you're already a member)

3) Copy and paste your code in the "Promotional Code" field

4) Your promotional code will be stored in your account and applied automatically at checkout

Your promotional code expires on 1/31/2018.
Used the bottom code. Thanks!

I was looking for coke codes, rather than beg for some if anyone wants to trade I have Gamestop $10 gift card codes and Nike $10 gift card codes.

I am also looking for Ebay or Amazon.

PM me.

Wow, this new version of Rewards is quite ... rewarding.

So I get this e-mail about the $5 Target promotion and I gather up my caps.  I go to the home page and the first offer is for the Amazon card that was mentioned in here. I put in my first code there and BAM! I got an instant win for a free soda at AMC theater. I definitely plan on using this when I see Star Wars next month.

I scroll down and I see more prize offers than I ever did with MyCokeRewards. This is definitely making me want to gather more codes again. Wish you could get codes for drinking Dasani water; I've been trying to cut down on soda and Powerade for the past month. 

It was a "we missed you" kind of email since I haven't been there in months (and haven't redeemed codes since the new program started).

I had to scroll down a long ways on the Rewards page to find it, but all I had to do was redeem 5 codes and they sent me an additional email on how to get my card.

It was a "we missed you" kind of email since I haven't been there in months (and haven't redeemed codes since the new program started).

I had to scroll down a long ways on the Rewards page to find it, but all I had to do was redeem 5 codes and they sent me an additional email on how to get my card.
Cool thanks, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. With the new rewards it is easy to miss something with all their non-code entry stuff.

I will happily trade $5 Target gift card for $5 Amazon gift card.

I currently have 5 $5 Target Gift Cards that I'd happily trade for $25 in Amazon Gift Cards.

Because I love all of you:

$5 target GC for 5 codes, no texting required. (Make sure you are logged in and have the 'offer')

https://us.coca-cola.com/5878-Target-Interact/

What is one? I havn't got an email and don't see anything on the rewards site. Is it a targeted offer?

I posted the link above. I would claim your target GC quickly. It takes any 5 codes.

There are two other $5 amazon code redemptions discussed in previous posts as well. A texting promo and the 10 codes for $5 amazon that should be on everyone's homepage.

I posted the link above. I would claim your target GC quickly. It takes any 5 codes.

There are two other $5 amazon code redemptions discussed in previous posts as well. A texting promo and the 10 codes for $5 amazon that should be on everyone's homepage.
Target link appears to be dead

Yeah it hit Frontpage on SD. There was a AMC free ticket that people were getting for one code too, but that was invite only apparently and I didn't find a link for it.

It's kinda odd they'd kill the target promo after 1 day and keep the Amazon one going. You can't tell me that's not being exploited too. Sure it's 10 codes instead of 5 but still not hard for people to do.

bread's done
Back