My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

It's kinda odd they'd kill the target promo after 1 day and keep the Amazon one going. You can't tell me that's not being exploited too. Sure it's 10 codes instead of 5 but still not hard for people to do.
The target was 1 per account too. Where the amazon is 2. I read that the target didn't work on new accounts either, but I can not verify that as I only have 1 account.

Hey is anyone else still waiting on their $5 checks from the magazinegoldcard.com/cash offer?

I know someone posted they got theirs like over 2 weeks ago.It has been exactly 7 weeks now for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey is anyone else still waiting on their $5 checks from the magazinegoldcard.com/cash offer?

I know someone posted they got theirs like over 2 weeks ago.It has been exactly 7 weeks now for me.
I havent been able to use online version for it in forever and I rather not bother with CS.

I haven't done the magazine thing yet. My understanding is that the ability to cash out comes and goes. I won one from the holiday IW, so I will eventually try to cash it out as anyone can get free mags from rewardsurvey, rewardsgold, or mercury mags.

PWFF9LL5KN7NVK

FVHNRNRLLFM0BT

HRH6WH0994NLL4

H05FM7FXXBLFK5

B4BTNFLNTTJ7MW

4PBMMK4VHV99MN

THTWF4MTTPT5RJ

6RJ06RR96T6HBR

0H5MW6WN5FJTXP

B0VW4JKMBJXNFK

6FF9HVNVXMN5JP

Wish you could get codes for drinking Dasani water; I've been trying to cut down on soda and Powerade for the past month.
Cases of Dasani have codes on them. We purchase the cases a decent amount and it ranges between $3.99-$5.99 for 24 .5 liter bottles which is fairly inexpensive per bottle. In the MCR days this was pretty valuable as they were 20 points each, but now they are just a 'code' so not overly special and cannot be used in promos that ask for caps specifically. I used them for the Target promo with no issue.

Is the magazinegoldcard.com/cash/ offer dead? I keep getting an error when I try for the $5 check. No reply from customer service.
The page to do this is up and running, but doesn't look to be accepting the codes from Coke as using non-Coke acquired codes seems to work still. I have been working with Hello World to determine what the issue is since I cannot use the codes I am receiving. They asked for screen shots which I sent and then got the glorious "we are researching and get back to you soon" message. Not holding my breath that these will be usable for cash unfortunately and we don't read dead tree magazines.

i got mine a week ago. I tried to redeem for more but I am getting the error page now.

The page to do this is up and running, but doesn't look to be accepting the codes from Coke as using non-Coke acquired codes seems to work still. I have been working with Hello World to determine what the issue is since I cannot use the codes I am receiving. They asked for screen shots which I sent and then got the glorious "we are researching and get back to you soon" message. Not holding my breath that these will be usable for cash unfortunately and we don't read dead tree magazines.
Thanks for the info. I was gonna cash out a few more but I guess I'll be stuck with one code. Someone is one getting a crappy stocking stuffer this year ;)

Just to clarify, what I meant was its been 7 weeks and I haven't gotten my two checks in the mail and i was just seeing if anyone else was still waiting to get theirs also.I think some people thought I was still trying to redeem the offer.

Update: I just got my two checks today.

So Coke is still missing me enough to send me another offer via email. I put in a code and BAM! I got two free AMC Movie tickets. Maybe when I actually use one of these freebies, I will stop receiving these offers?

Meanwhile I have another 5 codes to go and I can get a $5 Amazon giftcard. 

See. That Targeted AMC Ticket offer would of been PERFECT for me lol oh well.

Side note: Might try my luck at the Wal-Mart GC instant win tomorrow. 5 bucks is useful in between lunches at work lol.

So did some lurking on slickdeals.

Turns out there might be a SECOND amazon gift card promo similar to the first texting promo.

Text JOY to 2653
It will send you a link
And even though it looks similar. It counts as a second gift card to earn (have to enter 5 codes to get it)

Turns out there might be a SECOND amazon gift card promo similar to the first texting promo.

Text JOY to 2653
It will send you a link
And even though it looks similar. It counts as a second gift card to earn (have to enter 5 codes to get it)
do you have to wait liek 8 weeks to get it like the other promo?

Text JOY to 2653
It will send you a link
Thanks for the heads up! Even though the promo says you can only enter 20 oz. cap codes, I entered three 2-liter codes successfully. No such luck with flap codes however...

Got the email today from Coke on the 5 codes for a $5 Target GC. Wasn't the link removed days ago from coke.com?

Will trade (2) $5 Target eGift Cards for (1) $5 Amazon eGift Card.

So trading $10 worth of Target Cards for $5 Amazon Card.

Please let me know if interested.

I will even throw in (5) Cap Codes too. So basically you can get $15 worth of Target Cards.

Will trade (2) $5 Target eGift Cards for (1) $5 Amazon eGift Card.

So trading $10 worth of Target Cards for $5 Amazon Card.

Please let me know if interested.

I will even throw in (5) Cap Codes too. So basically you can get $15 worth of Target Cards.
I am short 1 code from an Amazon card and then I can trade you if still looking.

You have won an AMC Theatres Large Drink voucher (Approximate Retail Value: $6.19).

I don't have an AMC near me, so does anyone wanna do a trade? (I'm new to Coke Rewards, so I'm not sure if these are common or not or what the value might be here on CAG, so make an offer)

Won a walmart 5$ gc. If anyone wants to do a straight trade for a target gc for it let me know.
Thanks.

You have won an AMC Theatres Large Drink voucher (Approximate Retail Value: $6.19).

I don't have an AMC near me, so does anyone wanna do a trade? (I'm new to Coke Rewards, so I'm not sure if these are common or not or what the value might be here on CAG, so make an offer)
Well, either I'm lucky or these are pretty common (I'm guessing common), I won another voucher today. Both vouchers are available for offers if anyone wants them

Is there any specific link to follow to get the $5 target gift option? I had the offer on one account and don't see it on a couple others.

I'm also curious about the drinks. Could someone provide an explanation?

how does one go about acquiring the large drink certificate?

is the link transferrable?
The emails I received have a link that goes to a voucher (you could print to use or could probably just scan on a smartphone). The links are different and each goes to a unique voucher, they have different barcodes on them.

I could send the email link or I could "print" the voucher to a .pdf and send that; either way I'm guessing the vouchers are not tied to my account and should be able to be used by someone else

Is there any specific link to follow to get the $5 target gift option? I had the offer on one account and don't see it on a couple others.

I'm also curious about the drinks. Could someone provide an explanation?
i didnt even check my emails for the target giftcard. if youre eligible it should just show up in the rewards section after you login. click on the rewards tab to go to all the current rewards. its down a little bit past the shutterfly, amazon, and walmart offers.

bread's done
Back