My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

hmmm i wonder on that amc thing do you have to complete the entire 22 codes or do they give you each seperately once you complete each?
You get each code as you hit each threshold. This means at 5 codes you get the drink, 7 codes later - 12 total - you get the popcorn and 10 codes later - 22 codes total - you get the ticket. They are three separate emails and vouchers so you could trade/sell/giveaway the one(s) you don't want. You won't get the ticket until the full 22 codes are entered though.

For anyone that uses the free movie ticket, be sure to check your receipt. I went to the movies last night and instead of just making one of the tickets free/discounted, it apparently prompted the cashier to add an additional ticket with a discount, so instead of buying two seats, we bought three and they couldn't refund me for some stupid fucking reason. 

So yeah, probably not a problem if you're going to the movies alone, but just an FYI. 

You get each code as you hit each threshold. This means at 5 codes you get the drink, 7 codes later - 12 total - you get the popcorn and 10 codes later - 22 codes total - you get the ticket. They are three separate emails and vouchers so you could trade/sell/giveaway the one(s) you don't want. You won't get the ticket until the full 22 codes are entered though.
nice! i still have a few ticket and drink combo coupons from last time. id trade fornike gift card or combinations of drink and popcorn. really have no need for tickets

some 12pk codes 

4X9KKTL KJ??VP5

6??N679 0W7KX7L

TF6HWP9 69??T0R

0M5NMLM M6??MFW

9RKHVVM V6L??WK

1. Hitman's Agent #

2. Forest Gump release year

3. Satellite Radio Company

4. Timberlake's Talk Show Buddy

5. Timberwolves Head Coach

some 12pk codes

4X9KKTL KJ??VP5

6??N679 0W7KX7L

TF6HWP9 69??T0R

0M5NMLM M6??MFW

9RKHVVM V6L??WK

1. Hitman's Agent #

2. Forest Gump release year

3. Satellite Radio Company

4. Timberlake's Talk Show Buddy

5. Timberwolves Head Coach
Thanks for the drop. First three were redeemed, but I got the last two. Now I just need one more for that sweet $2 Amazon GC.

I just pulled out my saved 12 pk codes from the last couple months and I went to enter them for the $2 Amazon code for three 12 pk codes and 8 out of 10 said:

OOPS! This code has expired.

Now I can't even get the $2 Amazon, I'm stuck at 2 codes entered.

I must have been out of the loop on this when did the 12 pk codes get like this. I used to get a few a year that would say they expired but this is crazy.

I just pulled out my saved 12 pk codes from the last couple months and I went to enter them for the $2 Amazon code for three 12 pk codes and 8 out of 10 said:

OOPS! This code has expired.

Now I can't even get the $2 Amazon, I'm stuck at 2 codes entered.

I must have been out of the loop on this when did the 12 pk codes get like this. I used to get a few a year that would say they expired but this is crazy.
It seems like 12 packs with promotional info on them - i.e., March Madness - are more likely to expire rapidly than the more generic packaging. This is not happening all the time, but it is more common with promo packages. You might have some luck it you send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] with scans/pics of the failing codes. Just remember that venting your frustration is less likely to get help than politely asking for their assistance.

Does anyone like those Share A Coke Bottles? I won a free two pack and was going to order ones of my baseball team but my baseball team isn't an option. Woykdclike to trade for $5 game stop or $5 Amazon if anyone is interested.

Have any of you ever entered one of the sweepstakes on MCR and won? Curious to hear of any positive winning stories!
i won a ton of stuff from the holiday sweepstakes back in december

around 10 movie ticket and drink coupons

around 10 drink coupons

a coke plush bear

$5 amazon gift card

a magazine subscription

all from free entries

Last edited by a moderator:
Just won a single day adult ticket to Six Flags using the free alternate method of entry. Not exactly interested in going but if any of you are, drop me a PM and we can discuss a deal.

When I put in "summerfun" as a keyword on my coke rewards account, it gave me extra items to redeem points for. Under "hand-picked items" in my rewards catalog, there is an option to redeem 1,250 points for a Universal Orlando ticket. One redemption per member and the code is good all the way through the end of 2014. Seems like a great/cheap way to get a universal ticket to enjoy while at the convention. Looks like the promo may be for a limited time and again, Im not sure if its available to everyone, but its worth a shot.

When I put in "summerfun" as a keyword on my coke rewards account, it gave me extra items to redeem points for. Under "hand-picked items" in my rewards catalog, there is an option to redeem 1,250 points for a Universal Orlando ticket. One redemption per member and the code is good all the way through the end of 2014. Seems like a great/cheap way to get a universal ticket to enjoy while at the convention. Looks like the promo may be for a limited time and again, Im not sure if its available to everyone, but its worth a shot.
wait..what?

Doc Brown is that you?

Go home, man. You're drunk.

bread's done
Back