My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I think the free 20 oz were sent out to those that played the new FIFA promo early when it wasn't working correctly.got it on my email that I played early on but not my others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they planning to do that Amazon credit promo again anytime soon?
I got an email a week ago with a targeted promo: register 15 codes in contests by the end of May and get a $2 Amazon GC. The email specified that it was targeted. The promo does show up on the rewards page when I log in.

I got an email a week ago with a targeted promo: register 15 codes in contests by the end of May and get a $2 Amazon GC. The email specified that it was targeted. The promo does show up on the rewards page when I log in.
I don't get why I never get these cool little things that make the new MCR sort of worth it... I hate logging in to see strictly sweepstakes and no real prizes.

It's not showing up on my end or via emails. Link us the promo lol
https://us.coca-cola.com/goldencorral/

if you go to golden corral they have these cards they give you if you eat there. you scan um on that link but it only works on mobile devices

i had to ask the manager for the cards because the cashier had no idea what i was talking about even though it was right on the sign in front of her. i guess they are celebrating because they switched from pepsi to coke

AMOE is open for this now: https://us.coca-cola.com/content/coke2016/en/amoe-with-catalog/?amoeId=coke_summer&catalogPath=bonfire

https://us.coca-cola.com/goldencorral/

if you go to golden corral they have these cards they give you if you eat there. you scan um on that link but it only works on mobile devices

i had to ask the manager for the cards because the cashier had no idea what i was talking about even though it was right on the sign in front of her. i guess they are celebrating because they switched from pepsi to coke

Here's an update regarding the March Madness $10 Visa Gift Cards:

If anyone received an email a few weeks ago saying the gift card was shipped via FedEx, ignore it. The message was sent out in error.
The gift cards will be shipped out 12 weeks from the end of the promotion, which was March 21, 2018.

Here's an update regarding the March Madness $10 Visa Gift Cards:
If anyone received an email a few weeks ago saying the gift card was shipped via FedEx, ignore it. The message was sent out in error.
The gift cards will be shipped out 12 weeks from the end of the promotion, which was March 21, 2018.
Didn't win this but won a $100 visa during the sprite Popeyes contest which ended match 26th. Said 8 to 10 weeks on that. Guessing that'll probably be 12 weeks too. -_- well as long as it gets sent out.....

Hey all, a new offer called the McDonald's Shout & Share a Coke FIFA World Cup Sweepstakes went up. You can enter once a day using the free alternate method of entry. I managed to snag some Coca-Cola DLC for FIFA 18 but don't have the game so if you're interested just follow the link below.

https://hwld.co/MSC04J

got my code last night-- heads up for anyone who participated in this

Does anyone like using free Share a Cokes?

I've won two sets of 2 through through the summer iwg but probably won't use them. Would trade each set for $5 gamestop or amazon.

did anyone get the $10 giftcard for march madness? still waiting here--

Nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I emailed support they said they wouldn't be mailed off until 12 weeks after the end of the game (March 21). Hopefully they will be sent out sometime this week.
I chatted with support about this last week (and kept meaning to update this thread). They told me they are still having issues and to expect an email with it (okay...) in about another month. At this point, I don't expect to ever get it.

There is another gc deal. It requires 1 scan per account. check under rewards and there should be a progress bar.

"If 50,000 unique, eligible participants participate in this Offer during the Offer Period, each of the unique participants will receive a $2 Amazon.com Gift Card, fulfilled as a digital code (“Mystery Offer”),"

There is another gc deal. It requires 1 scan per account. check under rewards and there should be a progress bar.

"If 50,000 unique, eligible participants participate in this Offer during the Offer Period, each of the unique participants will receive a $2 Amazon.com Gift Card, fulfilled as a digital code (“Mystery Offer”),"
How do you know if you are eligible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The site won't even let me access my rewards.
Do you mean you can see them there, but can't click them? If so, that happened to me too on one of the rewards, but after messing with the zoom a bit(and furiously clicking over and over), I finally got it to work.

Do you mean you can see them there, but can't click them? If so, that happened to me too on one of the rewards, but after messing with the zoom a bit(and furiously clicking over and over), I finally got it to work.
I just got it to work. When I clicked on the rewards notification, I couldn't see any rewards ready to be claimed (it was just a blank space under Hello and Claim you rewards) and when I clicked on rewards history, it gave me the option to sign in but clicking it did nothing. I had to try to enter one of the "experiences" for it to really log me in and then I could see my rewards.

Here are a couple of Share A Coke codes I won. Can only be used once per account. Code is good for two custom bottles from the coke store website.

LD4WS4FC7NPB

N2JSJVZ9MVWV

HGMGW2YCCVZY

Do you have the direct link to this? I can't seem to find it anywhere thanks

Just got the $10 Visa from the March Madness bracket. Be careful, the email looks like spam at first.

It's from notification@prepaid....

bread's done
Back