My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Restock of games. Same stuff as before. Maybe I should get Super Mario now. . .[/QUOTE]
They're showing oos now (atleast Nintendo Wii games, that I hadn't seen on there a few days ago)

i see Graw for 360 for only 500points, sitting at 66 =D i have been going since early september. i havent payed for one cap yet though i have etheir found them or people gave them to me

[quote name='red flare graf']I gave up, caps aren't worth shit. All I buy are 2 liters anyway, too slow.[/quote]

how many points do you have? btw i think you mean 1.5liters =D well thats how it is ny anyway

buy graw, take it to walmart for 30 dollars credit. get new game....or food. mm..food. why spend 1000 points for something worth 30. when you can spend 500 for something worth 30.

[quote name='dank']buy graw, take it to walmart for 30 dollars credit. get new game....or food. mm..food. why spend 1000 points for something worth 30. when you can spend 500 for something worth 30.[/quote]

FRAUD! dont dicuss this here.

but i would get graw for 500pionts

[quote name='LilPaintballer']FRAUD! dont dicuss this here.

but i would get graw for 500pionts[/quote]

Agreed and agreed if I hadn't gotten it for 15 @ BB when it was on sale for 20 and used a gamepro 5 buck coupon. It's the best 360 game on mcr.

When it first started I had a bunch of people from work helping me to get a ps2. I got about 140 points away from it and they got rid of it. Even now I get close to something then it gets out of stock and I just keep getting more points. I'm at 1100 and something now.

I need one more referral for youripodtouch4free.com

I will pay 50 coke caps for it! Stamps.com is free, so you are getting 50 caps for free. PM me if interested!

[quote name='jdawgg76']I may do that in the end, I'm hanging on for now hoping for a good 360 or DS game.[/quote]

just get GRAW and return it to walmart for store credit. 500 points for $30 store credit.

I bought 3 2-liter bottles of coke today at Albertsons and the coupon ticket printer printed out a 30 point coke rewards ticket. Anyone else get this?

Hmm...I have only around 220 points....and this thing is supposed to end soon right? Im thinking about just ordering something so my points dont go to waste...

Hey does anybody know the limit for putting in caps a day? And what is the point value for each product (24oz, 12 pack, etc.) Thanks.

Also:
10 points for 12 pk of cans
20 points for 24 pk of cans

I really hope they bring back the Nintendo DS, I am less than 300 points away.

[quote name='jkircos']Also:
10 points for 12 pk of cans
20 points for 24 pk of cans

I really hope they bring back the Nintendo DS, I am less than 300 points away.[/quote]

Same here. I've got a little over 2900 pts and want to get the DS unless they start listing some better Wii games.

[quote name='JokerCard']Hmm...I have only around 220 points....and this thing is supposed to end soon right? Im thinking about just ordering something so my points dont go to waste...[/quote]

when will it end?

I have 209 points, largely thanks to the consumption of one coworker (I contributed roughly 30 points or so.)

I never see anything in the lower ranges worthwhile, the only cool thing was that 150 pt Barqs dog but that's gone too...anything else is basically a magazine subscription or some odd Coke sculpture thing that's overpriced.

They are adding a lot more contests than rewards lately. I know the contests are cheaper for Coke, but come on, these points are worth crap for the amount of sugar water being bought.

Damn...nothing is being added, or has been added for the past few weeks. I have enough for a DS, and now they do not even have it listed.

[quote name='Evenball']I bought 3 2-liter bottles of coke today at Albertsons and the coupon ticket printer printed out a 30 point coke rewards ticket. Anyone else get this?[/quote]

I love those I work for an albertsons company and get those all the time from customers that don't want it.

430 free points so far.

$25 simon gift accounts are now up on the site. Must have just gone up since I went on there no more than 2 days ago and didn't remember seeing it there before. They also have a whole lot of holiday themed stuff up now too.

Don't know how this compares to the simon gift cards there were giving out before but doesn't seem like to bad of a deal.

Shoulda just waited a few extra minutes to look over all the new rewards on the site first so that I wouldn't have to have posted twice.

We now have $25 and $100 simon gift accounts.
Toys for tots donations.
Save the polar bears and the golden compass / his dark materials trilogy related merchandise.
Various santa coke themed items.
American music awards stuff
24 merchandise sponsored by vault.
More magazine subscriptions.
And of course plenty more of our favorite thing , contests.

I guess the days of $100 in Blockbuster gift cards for 1000 points are over. I passed on the $50 Best Buy card for 1000 points because I thought it was a rip off. Now I'd gladly snag one of those if they came back.

I thought I had a ton of points but some of you guys have ridiculous amounts. I'd never reach the DS level, and they aren't there any more anyway. I figured they were so not worth it anyway for that many points (compared to other prizes they used to have).

As long as they bring back Blockbuster movie and game rentals that extend past Dec or Feb I'll be happy. I'm using those like crazy now.

[quote name='io']I guess the days of $100 in Blockbuster gift cards for 1000 points are over. I passed on the $50 Best Buy card for 1000 points because I thought it was a rip off. Now I'd gladly snag one of those if they came back.

I thought I had a ton of points but some of you guys have ridiculous amounts. I'd never reach the DS level, and they aren't there any more anyway. I figured they were so not worth it anyway for that many points (compared to other prizes they used to have).

As long as they bring back Blockbuster movie and game rentals that extend past Dec or Feb I'll be happy. I'm using those like crazy now.[/quote]

I'm up to 3100 pts (been collecting them for almost a year now) and would love to get the DS if they bring it back. I have a friend at work that just learned about the program in June. As of today he's already collected over 4500 pts. I asked him how he does it and he said he actually goes dumpster diving. He told me he found one spot where a vendor throws away piles of cartons. He said he gets about 500 pts a week from this one dumpster.

I'll check out the plastic recycling bins in the neighborhood but I'm not going to jump in trash dumpsters.

[quote name='io']I guess the days of $100 in Blockbuster gift cards for 1000 points are over. I passed on the $50 Best Buy card for 1000 points because I thought it was a rip off. Now I'd gladly snag one of those if they came back.
[/QUOTE]

I was hoping they would bring back that Blockbuster card but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. I want some kind of GC but was hoping for something other than those Simon ones they currently have

man, seems that my account is locked, but they dont give a reason. maybe its because i exploited those free codes they had to get hella lot of free coke. oh well, it was a good ride while it lasted

[quote name='omgu8myrice']man, seems that my account is locked, but they dont give a reason. maybe its because i exploited those free codes they had to get hella lot of free coke. oh well, it was a good ride while it lasted[/QUOTE]

Eh? I must have missed this.

They screwed me over on a "free Coke" several months back. I redeemed some points for a free bottle of Coke Zero and never got the coupon sent to me. It took like 4 momths to process and then it said "fulfilled" and I never got squat.

I missed out on this stuff a year ago when they were giving away things like PSP's for ridiculously low point amounts (like 500 or something). But so far I've gotten 10-15 movie rentals (most before they raised the price on those from 24 to 40), about 10 game rentals (again, before they raised it from 36 to 64 or whatever), $75 in Blockbuster gift cards (didn't have quite enough for the $100 set at the time), and a subscription to O magazine (for the wifey ;)). And now I'm sitting here with nearly 2000 points and really nothing worth getting at this point. Oh, and by the way the codes are nearly all from my own Coke consumption (and that of my family) though we do get a few from the inlaws.

So I saw that game rentals were back in stock for 80 pts each. They are supposed to expire in June 2008, so I got one, but the actual coupon that I got still had the 12/31 expiration. In fact, it still had the 21/31/07 expiration typo at the bottom.

The confirmation email said expires 6/18, but the actual coupon that I would take to Blockbuster says 12/31. I emailed cokerewards, hopefully they can fix this.

Has anyone had Blockbuster question the expiration date on the coupon before?

[quote name='vgossain']So I saw that game rentals were back in stock for 80 pts each. They are supposed to expire in June 2008, so I got one, but the actual coupon that I got still had the 12/31 expiration. In fact, it still had the 21/31/07 expiration typo at the bottom.

[/QUOTE]

Wait, now they are 80?? I thought they were 64 last time and 36 before that. Or am I confused? I have no idea about the expiration but I'll wait until they sort that out as I don't need any more that expire before Dec, that's for sure.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm very disappointed in Cal football, vgossain. No way no how they should have lost those 3 games, and the "win" against WSU was pathetic (Oregon destroyed them). Living so near U of Oregon, it pains me to see them so close to the BCS title game and Cal completely forgotten. They better fucking beat USC.

Yes, they were 64pts previously and were out of "stock" for a while. I guess they were undervalued. Now I have to drink 27 bottles of tooth rotting, bone mineral leeching soda for a free rental.

Maybe they'll add diabetes medicine to their catalog soon.

[quote name='io']Wait, now they are 80?? I thought they were 64 last time and 36 before that. Or am I confused? I have no idea about the expiration but I'll wait until they sort that out as I don't need any more that expire before Dec, that's for sure.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm very disappointed in Cal football, vgossain. No way no how they should have lost those 3 games, and the "win" against WSU was pathetic (Oregon destroyed them). Living so near U of Oregon, it pains me to see them so close to the BCS title game and Cal completely forgotten. They better fucking beat USC.[/QUOTE]

Man, don't even talk about Cal football - it's been a rough few weeks. There we were, 14 yards away from being the #1 team in the country and it's been all down hill since then. Of course that's what it is like being a Cal fan - I swear it's probably taken years off of my life, but I'm still at the stadium every week. The win on Saturday was pretty sad - it was just depressing in the stadium - it felt like we were behind even though we were ahead. We need to get things turned around this week and come out and play against U$C. Ya Gotta Believe!

Go Bears!

my bro has 3 accounts with 3,000 each. He would have more but there is a limit to how many codes you can enter per day.

I have access to 1 of em : )

I just REcently Redeemed All my points For free Coke Coupons, Seeing I drink A lot of Coke, So i will Be Drinking For Free (well, tax I still have to pay) For a Quite A while. I got My Coupons in Today. Here is to Refilling my Account with more Points!

The albertsons deal is still going. It seems to activate the free 30 points when you rings up your 3rd 2-liter bottle in a single purchase. Not a bad deal, but I wish there were Best Buy cards or Wii games up. :/

[quote name='Chitown021']I fianlly have enough points for the DS. Now watch they won't bring it back again.[/QUOTE]

I am in the same boat as you! I really hope they bring it back. Send me a PM if they do, and I will do the same for you.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Now At safeway/ Dominicks, if you buy 6 12 packs, you get an extra 150 points. And currently it's buy 2 get 2 free.[/QUOTE]

Whaaa?? I'm actually headed to Safeway shortly for last minute Thanksgiving stuff. My wife usually knows about these types of promos (I do games, she does food ;)). I'll have to grill her.

Edit - OK, pulled out the ad and we see the Buy 2 Get 2 free (but price isn't listed ;)) but nothing about 150 points. How does that work - do you get a card with a code on it or something?

[quote name='io']Whaaa?? I'm actually headed to Safeway shortly for last minute Thanksgiving stuff. My wife usually knows about these types of promos (I do games, she does food ;)). I'll have to grill her.

Edit - OK, pulled out the ad and we see the Buy 2 Get 2 free (but price isn't listed ;)) but nothing about 150 points. How does that work - do you get a card with a code on it or something?[/quote]

i never did this myself, but others have said it's on the receipt...just in case you didn't check there

[quote name='xerirex']i never did this myself, but others have said it's on the receipt...just in case you didn't check there[/QUOTE]

D'oh! Well, we just got back and my wife bought 4 packs because of the Buy 2 Get 2. Had I know this before I left I would have told her to get 8 of them. She didn't see any signage up about it or anything so she thought it wasn't running here (in OR at Safeway).

Edit - Not as big a deal as I thought. The Buy 2 Get 2 free is limited to 4 and then you pay the full on inflated outrageous price of $5.69 per 12 pack after that. So buying 2 more is not worth the extra 150 points...

bread's done
Back