My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='jkircos']I am in the same boat as you! I really hope they bring it back. Send me a PM if they do, and I will do the same for you.[/quote]

Will do!

[quote name='Smeag']my bro has 3 accounts with 3,000 each. He would have more but there is a limit to how many codes you can enter per day.

I have access to 1 of em : )[/QUOTE]

how the heck did he not get banned for doing that. one of my account got banned for Multiple Account under one User, i email coke and was in hope they would let my account free (since i already redeem the points in all of my other accounts), couple days later i got a email back and they said blah blah blah and a big "NO"something about i violated the user agreement.

Tears in my eyes, there goes my 300 pt that i saved up for quite sometime.

C'mon Coke put some of the better prizes back. The Wii games kept going in and out of stock while I was saving up my points. Same with the DS Lites. I just hit 3300 pts last week but prize selection is the weakest it's been all year. I hope they at least extend the program into next year if this is the best they're going to do prize wise for the holiday season.

here's a few free ONE TIME codes...cuz i'm nice like that (and have a ass-load on my desk)

rb7af5jomr4o
b4nprrggwlbkvrz
5bohrmhkla6h
frk745vrwtwl
6p5mtxkonr5b
9rnx95nb9tvb
6ax4x657fom4
7f6vxa96fjmx
tjtlv674fo9a
t4hb97nn4vtx
axo49t4mjn4n
fs[

Good news and bad news.

Bad news the new 20 points code doesn't work.

The good thing is that you can donate your points for Toys for Tots!

[quote name='spoo']Good news and bad news.

Bad news the new 20 points code doesn't work.[/QUOTE]
Actually, I just used it. Make sure you don't copy and leave in any spaces at the end of the code. (That is, make sure you delete any extra space at the end.) Thanks, OP(s)!

[quote name='JeremiahJ']here's a few free ONE TIME codes...cuz i'm nice like that (and have a ass-load on my desk)

rb7af5jomr4o
b4nprrggwlbkvrz
5bohrmhkla6h
frk745vrwtwl
6p5mtxkonr5b
9rnx95nb9tvb
6ax4x657fom4
7f6vxa96fjmx
tjtlv674fo9a
t4hb97nn4vtx
axo49t4mjn4n
fs[

[quote name='dpac']Actually, I just used it. Make sure you don't copy and leave in any spaces at the end of the code. (That is, make sure you delete any extra space at the end.) Thanks, OP(s)![/QUOTE]
Thanks that worked, :oops: I thought the end space wasn't copied but it must have been.

[quote name='scott2hotcott']That was a very nice gesture, though I have a feeling most of these codes (except for the one that JokerCard used) have already been used, but nobody posted here to say which ones they used. I tried the first and the last one, and both had already been entered.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, apparently lurkers grabbed all but the one claimed by a (posting) CAG. I checked about 5 or 6 of them and they were all used.

I think you should make it a PM system...you might get a lot of PMs but at least you know that the lurkers might not get to them.
Thanks again though!

Blockbuster Gift cards $75 for 750 points. You can get a DS for 1500 points (with a game)!!! No limit I just got enough for $300!

[quote name='jkircos']Blockbuster Gift cards $75 for 750 points. You can get a DS for 1500 points (with a game)!!! No limit I just got enough for $300![/quote]
It says "certain restrictions apply" I assume these are gift cards good for anything in the store and not just rentals?

Well I went for it... $300 in gift cards on the way! That's like getting (2) DS systems + a game instead of the one they offered for 3250 pts before!

Thanks again for the heads up. My GR seems to still get the new releases in pretty frequently. I would love it if GR gets the Zelda bundle!

um the refferal link that gives you the 25 code doenst work or i didnt get it. must i use a different name and address?

[quote name='Chitown021']It says "certain restrictions apply" I assume these are gift cards good for anything in the store and not just rentals?

Well I went for it... $300 in gift cards on the way! That's like getting (2) DS systems + a game instead of the one they offered for 3250 pts before!

Thanks again for the heads up. My GR seems to still get the new releases in pretty frequently. I would love it if GR gets the Zelda bundle![/quote]

Your going to get 20 $15 gift card. I think theres a limit of how many payment that you can use in a single transaction at blockbuster. I'm not sure though.

And people have their ways of getting points, trashcans, freinds, coworkers,family,ebay........

Damn, to think all I have is just under 300 points. Personally, maybe 60 of those are mine and the rest come from a coworker who's hooked on Coke.

I have a friend that works at a movie theater. Every large cup has a 10 point token on the bottom that no one ever takes off so when he cleans the theaters he gets like 20-30 of them PER movie. Dudes a lucky bastard.

[quote name='Evenball']It's good to see best buy $50 gift cards back. Too bad they are out of stock :/[/QUOTE]

:bomb:

I was on yesterday trying to enter codes and the damn site was slow eventually crashed my entire computer. It was probably something to do with everyone rushing these. I really wanted to burn that 1250 too... They need to bring those or at least the Blockbuster gift cards back.

[quote name='jkircos']Blockbuster Gift cards $75 for 750 points. You can get a DS for 1500 points (with a game)!!! No limit I just got enough for $300![/QUOTE]

Its been a long time since I step into an Blockbuster but I have to know does the B&M sell the DS or is this deal an online thing only?

[quote name='EnronLackey']Its been a long time since I step into an Blockbuster but I have to know does the B&M sell the DS or is this deal an online thing only?[/quote]

I haven't been in a regular BB in awhile but my GR carries them.

I've gotten most of my points from friends, family, and pulling them from 12 & 24 packs I find in the recycling bins in our neighborhood on trash day.

Holy crap I'm an idiot! I didn't read the messages before saying the Blockbuster cards were back in stock. I just assumed they weren't since they haven't been around for a long time.

$75 for 750 points is a hell of a deal compared to the $50 for 1250 Best Buy GC (which isn't even in stock). Obviously if you have a Gamerush store near you this is a no-brainer. I no longer have one but even some regular Blockbusters carry some new release games (they most defintely do NOT carry video game systems). Check out the Blockbuster/GR thread for more info.

I am incredibly relieved that the Blockbuster gift cards are still there - just snagged one myself. I think I have enough points for 2 more sets. I better get them while I can as I can always get more points to use on the game and movie rental coupons (note: nearly all from my own consumption with the occasional code from the inlaws).

I would have seen these myself yesterday but the "Entertainment" tab does not load for me. I had to get at the gift card through roundabout means (going to the point ranges options).

Edit - Could only get 1 more. I am 40 points short of a third one and can't enter any more codes today. D'oh!

[quote name='blueweltall']Your going to get 20 $15 gift card. I think theres a limit of how many payment that you can use in a single transaction at blockbuster. I'm not sure though.[/QUOTE]

Unless it changed since last year, I used $550 of gift cards to buy a PS3.

[quote name='io']Holy crap I'm an idiot! I didn't read the messages before saying the Blockbuster cards were back in stock. I just assumed they weren't since they haven't been around for a long time.

$75 for 750 points is a hell of a deal compared to the $50 for 1250 Best Buy GC (which isn't even in stock). Obviously if you have a Gamerush store near you this is a no-brainer. I no longer have one but even some regular Blockbusters carry some new release games (they most defintely do NOT carry video game systems). Check out the Blockbuster/GR thread for more info.[/QUOTE]
I'm really glad I checked this thread today, because I saw those $50 BB GCs, but didn't know they were out of stock. I'm about 100 points away from the 1250 needed for one, so I was hoping they'd still be there in a week or so (that's about how long it would take me to get the 100 points). I grabbed a $75 BB card just now before they're gone, too. No Gamerush near me, either, but I'll be happy enough using it on used games and/or movie rentals.

Just realized I can get the blockbuster card, have more than enough points and will do so tomorrow... hope there's one left, since I did not enter many of the codes I have and no 20 point codes work I have to wait till tomorrow and am stuck at 749(wtf). Let me know if anyone will trade me a legitimate 20 pointer tonight to put me over the hump, I am willing to trade you back 30 points in tens.

Thanks guys for the update on the bb gift card, I snagged me one of those and a month of bb total access. Not bad on the total access for 50 points, with a month subscription and 3 movies out at one time (worth about $18).

just wondering does anybody have an idea how the 24 hour thing works? How long after entering 10 codes can you enter more, is it actually 24 hrs. or does it reset at midnight or something? NM the blockbuster card is out of stock now... that really blows

I picked up one of the 75$ Blockbuster gift cards. I'm happy to see they came back (they were $100 gift cards last time), I thought they were gone for good. I think I will save up for a PS3.

Not sure when you got in on it there msdmoney, but it is OOS now (10 minutes after your post). I finally scrounged up enough points to get a third set and it went OOS on me. Oh well, I got $150 worth yesterday, anyway, and now I have 9 more game rentals if I want them (should I choose to redeem my 750 points for those instead). Or I can wait another 8-12 months for more Blockbuster gift cards to show up ;).

bread's done
Back