My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

OP is a genius.
after reading this thread I am confident about boosting my coke rewards! finally drinking coke has it's perks, well.....more now than ever.

Thanks again OP!
img17.jpg

Eh, I know this really isn't the best place to put it, but I didn't really feel like starting a whole new thread just to give this away. So, I figured someone in this thread might put it to good use.

This is a code for free music from eMusic. I got it from some Parrot Bay promotion, so it says that you are supposed to be 21 in order redeem, but I don't know how well that actually stick to that rule or if they will actually check. I don't know how many free songs it will be. It might just be one, but I have no clue.

EVAFMNPTQCPPVIDQ

So, anyway use it if you can. If not, then at least I tried.

Sorry guys another weekend out of town, so lets get straght to the big one . . .
FREE 10 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

40AAVR
0FHTN6

Post if you have taken it or if someone else has and failed to post themselves; No one needs used code strikes.
As always:
Bumps to my TL are appreciated but not required.
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Sorry guys another weekend out of town, so lets get straght to the big one . . .
FREE 10 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

40AAVR
0FHTN6

Post if you have taken it or if someone else has and failed to post themselves; No one needs used code strikes.
As always:
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT!
[/quote]

Thanks a ton! :D

Although it's against my principles, free bump coming your way! ;)

[quote name='BillyBest1']anybody got codes i gave all mine for free pm me if you hav some thanks![/quote]

uh...huh...Sure you did. Why would you give away coke codes when you are asking for them? W/e it doesn't matter to me. Just stick around and I'm sure you'll be able to get some.

So are there ever going to be good prizes again? I now have enough for a Wii back when they had them for 6250. Does anyone remember if they stocked up on prizes for the fall last year?

[quote name='jkircos']So are there ever going to be good prizes again? I now have enough for a Wii back when they had them for 6250. Does anyone remember if they stocked up on prizes for the fall last year?[/quote]

I believe so. If anything, they'll probably be hosting the holiday collectibles soon. Wonder if they'll get more gift cards or what...

BTW, I redeemed 250 points awhile ago for a Six Flags buy one get one half off deal. Never used it, but if anyone wants it, I'd trade it for some unused Coke or Pepsi points. Tickets are 39 each normally, so for $40 you can get two ($20 less than that pay kid's price promo) - which it's good til 11/2 (so you could go to FrightFest).

[quote name='msuna']has anyone ever gotten anything decent out of this? all i get are free movie tix from time to time[/quote]

At one point, early in the beggining of the promotion, they had various Wii games, DS, and even the Wii consoles themselves. They've also had various giftcards, such as blockbuster.

As expected though, by the time I reach enough points, they've all been taken. Like many others, I'm hoping for a restock of prizes soon.

[quote name='Link927']At one point, early in the beggining of the promotion, they had various Wii games, DS, and even the Wii consoles themselves. They've also had various giftcards, such as blockbuster.

As expected though, by the time I reach enough points, they've all been taken. Like many others, I'm hoping for a restock of prizes soon.[/QUOTE]

When they had those I thought they were way overpriced. The games were 1000 - 1200 points. The Wii systems were 6250. Now, that doesn't seem so unreasonable. But WAY back before I got started on this they had PS2 and PSP systems for 200-400 points or so. It was insane, but by the time I built up points they were gone. I'm talking like 2-3 years ago when this first started.

The next best thing after that were the $75 worth of Blockbuster gift cards for 750 points (which is why I thought 1000-1200 points for a $40 or $50 game was too much). Last time they had those, though, they bumped them to 1032 points or something. Then they used to have game and movie rentals for 64 and 36 points (and even less before that). Now they have rent 1 get 1 coupons at a much higher rate. But I'm tempted to cash out on those as I can actually get some use out of them unlike most of the rest of the crap they have. I have already gotten all the magazine subs I want (and some I don't).

Yup, I thought I'd never reach that 1k mark, but now that I've done that 3 times now, the prizes are all gone. If they used those prizes to draw people to participate, they should bring some high level prizes back to draw more people back, as well as new members. But it really depends if they are ending this year or extending again as usual.

[quote name='io']When they had those I thought they were way overpriced. The games were 1000 - 1200 points. The Wii systems were 6250. Now, that doesn't seem so unreasonable. But WAY back before I got started on this they had PS2 and PSP systems for 200-400 points or so. It was insane, but by the time I built up points they were gone. I'm talking like 2-3 years ago when this first started.

The next best thing after that were the $75 worth of Blockbuster gift cards for 750 points (which is why I thought 1000-1200 points for a $40 or $50 game was too much). Last time they had those, though, they bumped them to 1032 points or something. Then they used to have game and movie rentals for 64 and 36 points (and even less before that). Now they have rent 1 get 1 coupons at a much higher rate. But I'm tempted to cash out on those as I can actually get some use out of them unlike most of the rest of the crap they have. I have already gotten all the magazine subs I want (and some I don't).[/quote]

Yeah I think the $75 Blockbuster cards has been the best thing they've had but that was last December. I spent 3000 pts and got $300 in gift cards. I've now built my account back up to about 3300 pts but there has been absolutely nothing worth spending them on. I hope we get at least one more decent restock before this program ends.

Man it sucks its like everyone is turning anti soda. In Califorina schools (I use to work for one) got rid of soda, my parents do not buy soda anymore (due to my dads high blood pressure), my friends and myself included have been on a hardcore diet the past month so he and his family use to buy a ton of soda a week and do not anymore (I would have got a ton of caps just from his house cause they use to drink a lot of soda), then the events I have been to have all been Pepsi.

[quote name='doodle777_98']Got an email with this:

Try your favorite drink
in red
Add a delicious shade of fun to your life with the Red Coca-Cola Can Glass. Enter code: CANGLASS1 and get a clear can glass free. Limited supply.††

http://www.coca-colastore.com/coke/...=W12548&productVisited=true&_requestid=572194

Too bad shipping is 5.25.[/quote]

I got that email also, but it wouldn't take the price away. It just kept saying it was an invalid code.

I haven't seen any decent prizes for a while, everything is a sweepstakes now.

I just noticed that pepsi points can be used to buy music off of amazon. That would be a perfect way to spend coke points for me, too bad Coke didn't make that deal.

[quote name='msdmoney']I haven't seen any decent prizes for a while, everything is a sweepstakes now.

I just noticed that pepsi points can be used to buy music off of amazon. That would be a perfect way to spend coke points for me, too bad Coke didn't make that deal.[/quote]

I believe you can get mp3 downloads from Raphsody (sp?) from Coke, around 30 or 33 pts I believe per.

The weekends here . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

minute maid apple juice:
USED BY A CAG RAWK AWN!

As always:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']The weekends here . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

minute maid apple juice:
7M05N5 6NVHT7

As always:
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT![/quote]

Taken, will bump, thanks! :D

[quote name='zackeroniboy']How long do you think mycokerewards.com will be up for?
I really hoping they put in a wii again.[/quote]

I think it's supposed to end Dec 31st 2008 unless they extend it again. Originally it was supposed to end Dec 31st 2007.

#2 this weekend . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

minute maid apple juice:
FFPB4P 5AXMO7

As always:

Cashed in the few points I had left after getting some other things for the Dave and Busters card. I was afraid it was going to be a get 10 when you buy 10 for game play, but turns out it is straight up 10 for free. I'll be getting a couple more for next time:)

#3 this weekend . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

coke zero:
STOLEN!

As always:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='h3llbring3r']#3 this weekend . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

coke zero:
7TTA 99WR 9BV5

As always:
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT![/quote][/quote]

Whoot, got it thanks, never got one you've posted before (expect a bump to your tl in a minute)

[quote name='Admiral Moo']Cashed in the few points I had left after getting some other things for the Dave and Busters card. I was afraid it was going to be a get 10 when you buy 10 for game play, but turns out it is straight up 10 for free. I'll be getting a couple more for next time:)[/quote]

Yeah, I would say its a pretty good offer for anyone who frequents D&B, 150 for $10? Only if it were avaliable in my area.

[quote name='Link927']Yeah, I would say its a pretty good offer for anyone who frequents D&B, 150 for $10? Only if it were avaliable in my area.[/quote]

Yeah, but they expire pretty fast they only give you a few months to use them.

#4 this weekend . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

coke zero:
STOLEN!

As always:

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed that there are some Restaurant.com gift certs up now, 280/$25 or 560/$50. No restaurants of particular interest in my area, but I thought I'd just mention a new gc up.

IT'S TIME!
FREE 10 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

B779 50JW NJ50 COKE ZERO 12 pack

As always:
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT![/quote]

[quote name='Link927']I noticed that there are some Restaurant.com gift certs up now, 280/$25 or 560/$50. No restaurants of particular interest in my area, but I thought I'd just mention a new gc up.[/QUOTE]

The only thing with that is there are frequently 40 - 60% off coupons for Restaurant.com where you can get a $25 GC for around $5 so it may not be the best use of points. Plus the popular restaurants on the site sell out of GC's, right at the beginning of the month when they are re-stocked. Finally there are usually terms for use and it isn't $25 or $50 off no exclusions. Some require it to be used on weekdays only, others say to use the $25 you have to spend $50 (or some other amount), others require a certain # of dinners to be purchased to use the GC. It can be a good site to use but I am just warning people of the stuff they don't mention on MCR.

bread's done
Back