My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Nice, just got 50 pts from Monopoly[/quote]
pfft bupkis. Has anyone posted the details for the McD's promo or did everyone just get the email tonight?

[quote name='sp00ge']There's also a $25 card for 260 points. I almost bit, but after checking Restaurant.com, the nearest participating restaurants are 20+ miles away and don't look/sound too appealing.[/quote]

If you go on vacation or are visiting someone out of your area, you can look that up. I plan to get a giftcard for Little Budda in the Palms in Vegas since I am going there soon.;)

#1 this weekend . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Minute Maid Apple Juice:
okrnp6 vbfr7x

Post if you have taken it or if someone else has and failed to post themselves; No one needs used code strikes.
As always:
Bumps to my TL are appreciated but not required.
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT!

#2 this weekend . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Coke Zero:
okfa ar4r 6fla

Post if you have taken it or if someone else has and failed to post themselves; No one needs used code strikes.
As always:
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT!

#3 this weekend . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Minute Maid Apple Juice:
7vx5xk fn7vhn

As always:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']#3 this weekend . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Minute Maid Apple Juice:
7vx5xk fn7vhn

As always:
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT![/quote]

RBM, thanks a lot :applause:

4th this weekend . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

C Z:
nvjn ttrh nh6t

As always:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']4th this weekend . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

C Z:
nvjn ttrh nh6t

As always:
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT![/QUOTE]

used

5th this weekend . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

C Z:
9frt tmwh jxa9

As always:

What the hell, I've got an excess of coke caps to enter so I figure I will share the wealth.

3 PTS:
BAJ7A5KWKPKR

If you take it please post so we know it's gone.

I just wish Coke wasn't ridiculous on limiting it to 10 codes per day. You should be able to enter in as many codes as you have/want to enter. I'd be caught up by now with all of mine. Instead, I've got piles of 10 pt codes lying around. May throw some on here in a while.

[quote name='Chitown021']What the hell, I've got an excess of coke caps to enter so I figure I will share the wealth.

3 PTS:
BAJ7A5KWKPKR

If you take it please post so we know it's gone.[/quote]

Rbm^

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='craven_fiend']I just wish Coke wasn't ridiculous on limiting it to 10 codes per day. You should be able to enter in as many codes as you have/want to enter. I'd be caught up by now with all of mine. Instead, I've got piles of 10 pt codes lying around. May throw some on here in a while.[/quote]

My guess is they put that into effect to prevent vendors or other businesses that might go through thousands of points per day from cashing them in everyday for the big dollar items.

[quote name='Chitown021']My guess is they put that into effect to prevent vendors or other businesses that might go through thousands of points per day from cashing them in everyday for the big dollar items.[/quote]

Also, imagine million of server hits that will undoubtedly bog down access time of the page for everyone.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']5th this weekend . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

C Z:
9frt tmwh jxa9

As always:
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT![/quote]

TAKEN, but NOT by me.:cry:
Oh, wait, I see. The person who took it didn't put the quote. My stupid mistake.

HEY, anybody interested in trading coke points for a free hour of Wi-Fi at McDonalds?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']No one needs used code strikes[/quote]

I apologize for my ignorance, but what does this mean? Is there some sort of repercussion for entering a code incorrectly or that already been used? I'm guessing an incorrectly entered code counts toward your daily allotment of 10?

Again, sorry if it's obvious or listed somewhere, just new to the whole mycokerewards thing. :whistle2:#

[quote name='Taikero']I apologize for my ignorance, but what does this mean? Is there some sort of repercussion for entering a code incorrectly or that already been used? I'm guessing an incorrectly entered code counts toward your daily allotment of 10?

Again, sorry if it's obvious or listed somewhere, just new to the whole mycokerewards thing. :whistle2:#[/quote]

After a certain amount of incorrectly entered codes, your account is "frozen" for the remainder of the day and can't enter any more codes. So if you screw up your 2nd entry X amount of times and exceed the limit, you're done with your codes until the flip. It sucks, especially with some of the older ones or if you're like me and don't have them very well organized and you mix old and new ones.

If you are having trouble entering the codes, such as a half-printed letter of some sort, you can always e-mail their support. They are usually glad to help. I've done that before and they've credited my account with the points I couldn't enter manually.

[quote name='MattNortnic']Here's 2 codes:

9H4T
XPWP
977J

N5F7
4FJK
W5PJ

Post so I know you redeemed them. I'll do more later[/quote]

Got them I think. Man the Coke site is responding SOOOO slow. Thanks!

[quote name='MattNortnic']Here's 2 more:

RRT9J4P4WWNH

RLJFNXVAT6BF

Remember to post so I know you used them...[/quote]

Redeemed by me. Thanks :lol:

Well shit. Sorry for jumping the gun there, itzchau. I tried to redeem around 10:50, didn't see anyone claiming they'd used the codes, and thought it was just someone being lazy. :whistle2:#

[quote name='crunchberries']Someone already snatched them and didn't say they did.[/quote]

Yes I did. Look at the post above you. Oops!!!

[quote name='craven_fiend']After a certain amount of incorrectly entered codes, your account is "frozen" for the remainder of the day and can't enter any more codes. So if you screw up your 2nd entry X amount of times and exceed the limit, you're done with your codes until the flip. It sucks, especially with some of the older ones or if you're like me and don't have them very well organized and you mix old and new ones.[/quote]

Ah, I see. Thanks for the response.

Free Codes, Tell me when someone snatches them:

NB46K-H7BML-RVPNK
9B79-RHAV-BATH
0K4J-6V9P-MFF3

used.

[quote name='zrac']Free Codes, Tell me when someone snatches them:

NB46K-H7BML-RVPNK
9B79-RHAV-BATH
0K4J-6V9P-MFF3
[/QUOTE]

First two taken by me, thank you. :)

[quote name='zrac']Free Codes, Tell me when someone snatches them:

NB46K-H7BML-RVPNK
9B79-RHAV-BATH
0K4J-6V9P-MFF3
[/QUOTE]
Taken, but not by me.

Alright, i'll edit them invalid in my post. :)

Off-topic: Nice sig LegendK7ll3r. Cage rules, heck of a match this past sunday night.

Here's some more codes, guys and gals

75KF
L46P
A4KF
9VBV
NL4T
99TX
BHMP
RB9L
K05J
RFAW
KNPA
KHLM
AVBM
L70R
WPV7

[quote name='MattNortnic']Here's some more codes, guys and gals

75KF
L46P
A4KF
9VBV
NL4T
99TX
BHMP
RB9L
K05J
RFAW
KNPA
KHLM
AVBM
L70R
WPV7
[/quote]

All codes redeemed already by some lurker....Post when you used a code!:roll:

[quote name='Poor2More']All codes redeemed already by some lurker....Post when you used a code!:roll:[/quote]

It aggravates me when I post codes and someone says, "Those were already used, but thanks anyway." WHy didnt' the person who used it thank me or at least say they took them? GOD I HATE THOSE PEOPLE!!!! YOU F-ers know who you are. What the F is wrong with you????????

[quote name='Gladler']It aggravates me when I post codes and someone says, "Those were already used, but thanks anyway." WHy didnt' the person who used it thank me or at least say they took them? GOD I HATE THOSE PEOPLE!!!! YOU F-ers know who you are. What the F is wrong with you????????[/quote]

Well there are those who act responsibly and those that don't. Thank you anyway.

[quote name='itzchau']Well there are those who act responsibly and those that don't. Thank you anyway.[/quote]

Heh, sorry for that outburst. You're totally right. I was tired last night.:roll:

Alright, here's the last set of codes I got:

0R6L (It looks like an L, it could be an I)
FBXV
7MXT
0PH6
X0LK
WR9B
FFNW
KM54
JVNK
AB7H
7VVK
BN40
TPRB
4PX7
VR97
BNRK
A6AV
7FT7
AP0X
FP57
RTRT
F7NT
657F

Remember to post so I know you took 'em.

[quote name='MattNortnic']
7FT7
AP0X
FP57
RTRT
F7NT
657F

Remember to post so I know you took 'em.[/quote]

Last 2 taken by me (didn't try any others). Thanks.

[quote name='MattNortnic']Alright, here's the last set of codes I got:

0R6L (It looks like an L, it could be an I)
FBXV
7MXT
0PH6 X0LK WR9B
FFNW KM54 JVNK
AB7H 7VVK BN40
TPRB 4PX7 VR97
6460 BNRK A6AV
Remember to post so I know you took 'em.[/quote]

Thank you so much MattNortnic. The above codes are redeemed by me. Once again. Thanks.;)

I think it would be nice if the same person didn't take all or most of the codes, so others could share. But, whatever.

[quote name='Gladler']I think it would be nice if the same person didn't take all or most of the codes, so others could share. But, whatever.[/quote]

I'm sorry.

Well, looks like some more giftcards are up, pretty sure this will only interest a small handful of CAGs at most, but nevertheless....

$10 Meltproducts.com GC [280 pts]
$25 Meltproducts.com GC [720 pts]
$25 1-800 Flowers GC [720 pts]
$50 1-800 Flowers GC [1440 pts]

[quote name='Supadeuce']25 point code from the Monopoly Mcdonalds game....

Post when you take it please!

90LK6MRL90VW
[/quote]

Ah, taken by me, thanks a bunch deuce!

[quote name='Link927']Well, looks like some more giftcards are up, pretty sure this will only interest a small handful of CAGs at most, but nevertheless....

$10 Meltproducts.com GC [280 pts]
$25 Meltproducts.com GC [720 pts]
$25 1-800 Flowers GC [720 pts]
$50 1-800 Flowers GC [1440 pts][/QUOTE]

The hell? Where are those BB/CC/Target/iTunes/MS Points/Wii shop/etc cards they surveyed us about for so damn long? :bomb:

[quote name='io']The hell? Where are those BB/CC/Target/iTunes/MS Points/Wii shop/etc cards they surveyed us about for so damn long? :bomb:[/quote]

I'd love to see some of those pop up. Got around 7000 points + just sitting there waiting to use.

bread's done
Back