My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='io']The hell? Where are those BB/CC/Target/iTunes/MS Points/Wii shop/etc cards they surveyed us about for so damn long? :bomb:[/quote]

IIRC, 1-800 Flowers was actually an option on that survey XD

[quote name='craven_fiend']I'd love to see some of those pop up. Got around 7000 points + just sitting there waiting to use.[/quote]
I hate you.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I'd love to see some of those pop up. Got around 7000 points + just sitting there waiting to use.[/QUOTE]

I know..I have over 6500 points and there is nothing at all to get. I hope they bring some Xbox games, or points since they are running this new promo. Anything to use my points...

[quote name='neocisco']Is there an option to check lifetime points?[/quote]

When you hit My Account, you should see total lifetime with spent, and your current.

Total earned on my main account: 7179 (but only have 1735 now).
I also probably have 2000-3000 lifetime combined on my wife and daughter's accounts.

So yeah, about 10 grand ;).

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I feel so left out with my lifetime points at 250. How do you people get so many points? I can't even imagine having 5000 points.[/quote]

I have family & friends that that save their pts for me. Also I would raid the curbside recycling bins in my neighborhood on trash day.

I usually get a lot of points when I go to family events. My family usually puts a lot of coke and pepsi out and I'll just take the caps from them. I think I got 50 points at my last family event, but I'm looking at 100 points for the next event.

I also just started MCR a few months ago, so I'm not doing too bad for only being a member for a short time.

Like everyone else I mostly grab points were I see them, have family and friends help, plus trade points for other stuff, and finally we normally buy the big 25 point cases at sam's club for most of our parties and events. Since Stouffer's is too costly for me I trade my points for pepsi and coke points over at slickdeals.

I am sitting on about 700 points right now waiting for another double points day,

Does anyone know when they are going to add new prizes? I am sitting of about 2000 points, and there is nothing I want from their list. And I sure as hell am not goint to waste my points on sweeps and contests. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

[quote name='jdangerc']Does anyone know when they are going to add new prizes? I am sitting of about 2000 points, and there is nothing I want from their list. And I sure as hell am not goint to waste my points on sweeps and contests. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks![/quote]

Doesn't Coke Rewards program last only to sometimes in 2009. May be that deadline is coming soon. I don't know.

[quote name='jdangerc']Does anyone know when they are going to add new prizes? I am sitting of about 2000 points, and there is nothing I want from their list. And I sure as hell am not goint to waste my points on sweeps and contests. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks![/quote]
You need to email them, and tell them you want more and better rewards (also stress that sweepstakes and contests are NOT rewards).

3018 lifetime, 1634 left.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']You need to email them, and tell them you want more and better rewards (also stress that sweepstakes and contests are NOT rewards).[/quote]

Just tried taking your advice, but got an error message! Waited a few minutes and then my session expired! Oh how I love Coke rewards!

[quote name='Chitown021']I have family & friends that that save their pts for me. Also I would raid the curbside recycling bins in my neighborhood on trash day.[/quote]

No wonder :cry: I wish I had in the thousands...but I don't have the guts to go digging in garbage cans :whistle2:#.

Anyway, my total lifetime points is only...385. I hate the prizes on MCR. So far in Pepsistuff, I only had 50 points and I redeemed something better than what I could get on MCR in the same range. That's saying something.

[quote name='SuperhumanChichi']No wonder :cry: I wish I had in the thousands...but I don't have the guts to go digging in garbage cans :whistle2:#.

Anyway, my total lifetime points is only...385. I hate the prizes on MCR. So far in Pepsistuff, I only had 50 points and I redeemed something better than what I could get on MCR in the same range. That's saying something.[/quote]

that may be true, but once you get near the point range for the stuff you want, you will be surprised to what lengths you will go to to get that cap or box flap.

I sometimes stop my car, I check the trash in my apartment building, and when me and my wife go walking at night I always carry a plastic bag and some gloves and get caps off the ground. I live in philly and everyone throws their trash on the ground, just remember that piece of trash your too proud to pick up may be the piece of trash that will win you an hdtv or something of the like.

I work at a grocery store and I used to get tops in the bottle recycling room. Sometimes I find like 10 per day. I don't even bother to get the caps because there are about 50 of them at a time and I can't fit those into my pocket. Thanks to my cokerewards and my grocery store I was able to get super paper matrio, mario kart wii, a race wheel, and ninja gaiden 2. I can't wait till they have some good gift cards.

[quote name='SuperhumanChichi']No wonder :cry: I wish I had in the thousands...but I don't have the guts to go digging in garbage cans :whistle2:#.

Anyway, my total lifetime points is only...385. I hate the prizes on MCR. So far in Pepsistuff, I only had 50 points and I redeemed something better than what I could get on MCR in the same range. That's saying something.[/quote]

Going through the recycling bins is not nearly as bad as hitting the trash. In my neighborhood everyone puts out these blue curbside recycling bins that the city gives out. I usually find the 12 can fridge packs and 24 can packages just sitting on top with the code flaps fully in tact. In the summer my wife and I would go for a walk and I would come home with over 100 pts each week.

[quote name='neocisco']Holy crap, I'm at 7828 lifetime. Everyone post their total.[/quote]

Mine is 281, now AND lifetime.:roll:

[quote name='itzchau']Doesn't Coke Rewards program last only to sometimes in 2009. May be that deadline is coming soon. I don't know.[/quote]

When Coke started this promotion back in 2005 (2006? I can't remember) they said it was going to run only one year and when they saw how well it seemed to be helping sales they extended it. They've extended it each year since. There IS the slight possibility that this could be the last year , but considering that Pepsi just started a similar promotion , which has already been kinda confirmed to be extended to next year , combined with coke adding all of the other brand name products to the promotion last year , it does not seem likely.

On a more interesting note , I just got an email about Coke doing another double point day. There is a catch this time though. The double points only apply to Vault 12 packs (original citrus and red blitz both apply it seems). The day is Veterans Day (11/11) to go along with Vaults support the troops promotion that they are running.

On the discussion of points. My current total is about 2300 and my lifetime total is like 2500.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']that may be true, but once you get near the point range for the stuff you want, you will be surprised to what lengths you will go to to get that cap or box flap.

I sometimes stop my car, I check the trash in my apartment building, and when me and my wife go walking at night I always carry a plastic bag and some gloves and get caps off the ground. I live in philly and everyone throws their trash on the ground, just remember that piece of trash your too proud to pick up may be the piece of trash that will win you an hdtv or something of the like.[/quote]

^ Hmm true

[quote name='Chitown021']Going through the recycling bins is not nearly as bad as hitting the trash. In my neighborhood everyone puts out these blue curbside recycling bins that the city gives out. I usually find the 12 can fridge packs and 24 can packages just sitting on top with the code flaps fully in tact. In the summer my wife and I would go for a walk and I would come home with over 100 pts each week.[/quote]

^ Ohh I see! Good idea then, perhaps I will try that then. Before I was thinking that people were digging in trash for the bottles and I was like NO WAY, but now I understand what you all meant

Yeah, no trash digging here. Hell, now that I work the weekends, I just get handed the points on Fridays. Everyone always asked me what I was doing, now they help fuel my addiction....haha.

[quote name='Supadeuce']25 point code from MCD Monopoly.

POST WHEN YOU TAKE IT

AM09TWXLARK9
[/quote]

Thank you, that was very nice of you

[quote name='bassfiend316']2 codes from mcdonalds. please post if you use them and ill delete em

25 pts each
AVPAA4RVXJTT
AVPTAAH7WN7T
[/quote]

thank you

[quote name='StarKnightX'].....There IS the slight possibility that this could be the last year , but considering that Pepsi just started a similar promotion , which has already been kinda confirmed to be extended to next year , ......[/quote]
Where did you get that information about Pepsi? When I went out to get some from the store last night, they had switched all the bottles with new ones that do not have any points on them.

[quote name='Gladler']Where did you get that information about Pepsi? When I went out to get some from the store last night, they had switched all the bottles with new ones that do not have any points on them.[/quote]

Can't remember if it was in this thread , the pepsi stuff thread , or somewhere else. The word is that pepsi is supposed to be extended the promo , but they may not be doing it through amazon anymore. Instead they will be doing it with MTV and will supposedly be starting the program over from scratch. That would most likely explain why the bottles didn't have point codes on them. They may be trying to run down stock of the old codes before starting to roll out containers with the new codes.

Edit: Copypasta from the pepsi stuff thread. Make note , this is all hearsay and is NOT official.

I just took a survey from one of the survey sites about Pepsi Stuff.

Not to give away too many details, since I agreed to their confidentiality statement, but I will tell you this:

1. PepsiStuff will continue through 2009
  2. There will be a heavy tie-in with MTV, and there was a hint that the Amazon role would be reduced if not nearly eliminated.
  3. There will be more chances to win cash
  4. And, finallly, I wish I had held on to some of my points. There ARE some bigger valued redemptions coming.

The game will revive it's excitement with whats going to happen next year. It will be interesting to see if they allow the full accounts to have more points, because at least one of the new code redemptions is 3500 pts.

Of course there is the possibility that we'll all have to redeem what we have in November and start fresh in January.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tribblewars']And free 3pter

AV5H BA6T LPM0

Just post when you use it.

Your Welcome in advaance[/QUOTE]

Redeemed by me -- thanks much!

Added: I also received a crazy Halloween message from MCR stating I had 1708 pts. If you haven't guessed already, I have a lot less than that. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Today MCR sent out halloween messages that had a point balance that was much higher than it should have been. I got an email a few minutes ago that said it was a mistake and you shouldn't take it seriously.

Free 25 point codes from McDonalds plz say if u used um
0FF0TVVLKBT5
0FBPNAR5TT40
0TVF5MRLJ75K
0TW6MJAKKKF4
44BRAHHJ5XP9
6XAANPPB0L75

bread's done
Back