My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='HelpSavePets']You could do three of the $50 and three of the $25 cards and then maybe the $25 will stay in since they are under 2000 points and you can get three more of those next week? Just a suggestion. :)[/quote]

So its just a limit of 3 per week on stuff?

[quote name='craven_fiend']So its just a limit of 3 per week on stuff?[/quote]

It depends on the prize. The site will tell you the limit and when I cashed in for my Nike card it said limit 3 per week. But I think that means three of each value, so you can get 3 $100, 3 $50 and 3 $25 if I understand it correctly.

[quote name='HelpSavePets']It depends on the prize. The site will tell you the limit and when I cashed in for my Nike card it said limit 3 per week. But I think that means three of each value, so you can get 3 $100, 3 $50 and 3 $25 if I understand it correctly.[/quote]

I really hope thats the case. Though I'd like to get another $25 too, so I could avoid paying anything out of pocket for the Ipod. I think I may hold out and see what happens with the $200 card before I make my decision. It doesn't say anything out going out of stock and staying that way, whereas the $100 one does.

Edit: They keep teasing me with the $100 card. I can click on Get It, but then get told stock is empty. It keeps changing from Get It to Out of Stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my Ipod touch from Nike today, I only had enough for 150 dollars worth of gift cards, but 150 for a 16gig touch was a sweet deal. These Ipods are amazing!

[quote name='rushisrighton']I received my Ipod touch from Nike today, I only had enough for 150 dollars worth of gift cards, but 150 for a 16gig touch was a sweet deal. These Ipods are amazing![/quote]

I agree. I got mine out and started playing around with it today. I only wanted it for my cd storage, but man this thing does a lot. I can check my email, has a navigation system on it, goes to You Tube, has all kinds of stuff on it. Very pleased so far. :)

Well all the 2000+ prizes are officially gone, such a sad day in the world of MyCokeRewards. Here's hoping I can get multiple $50 cards (over 3 total) so I can actually order the Ipod touch from Nike.

So has anyone figured out when the turnover time is for the 120 point weekly limit? I completely forgot about this the last few days and still have a bunch of codes to enter. But then with the 3 accounts it isn't a huge problem. I still want to keep some in reserve in case there is ever a double points day again, so I'd like to wait till the very end of the week to enter my 120 per account. Question is, when is the "end of the week" according to them?

[quote name='io']So has anyone figured out when the turnover time is for the 120 point weekly limit? I completely forgot about this the last few days and still have a bunch of codes to enter. But then with the 3 accounts it isn't a huge problem. I still want to keep some in reserve in case there is ever a double points day again, so I'd like to wait till the very end of the week to enter my 120 per account. Question is, when is the "end of the week" according to them?[/quote]

On the enter codes page it says that the weekly point tracker will reset on Monday 12AM EST.

MCRPointsPlus.com is up now. Basically you can now use your points for discounts on stuff. Seems like there are tons of choices, but the discounts do not seem that great and you still have to pay for shipping and handling. It is still glitchy right now so no use in trying to use it.

[quote name='Shadowedge']On the enter codes page it says that the weekly point tracker will reset on Monday 12AM EST.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks. I haven't been on in a while and the site is such a flaky, slow, crashy type thing it would be a pain to look just for that.

[quote name='HelpSavePets']Looks like the new site is up where you can enter 120 points a week. Not liking the ads at the top, but what can you do.[/quote]

I started filling my bottle this morning.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I started filling my bottle this morning.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I thought this was some sort of euphemism for something I didn't quite understand (but it sounded somewhat disgusting). I finally got on the site (after it took forever to load) and I see that there is an actual bottle that fills with your points.

Wow, I just love this no code limit deal - I entered all of 2 codes and already I'm 25% of the way towards my weekly limit :roll:. Good thing I can enter all the codes I want - oh wait, I can't...

And who are the morons selecting "10% off Gamestop purchase" as a potential reward? I hope they aren't CAGs since all that would be giving you is the same 10% off coupon you can get for free from the stickied thread in the Deals forum (and only one would work at a time I'm sure) - unless it applies to new games then it might be worth it I guess. Meanwhile the "$5 off ebgames" certificate, which is infintely more useable, has a smaller vote percentage. Ugh... Still, none of it matters unless they actually GIVE US some of these options. Seriously, hasn't this survey gone on long enough?

Edit - OK, lots of changes to the Rewards section. They finally removed the "Gaming" section - about time as there hasn't been anything real in there for ages (just downloadable games and sweeps). There are a TON of magazine subs up there now. I realize most of those are available other places as promo items but they seem to be by far the best deal - only 115 points for many of them. My wife bought my daughter a Seventeen magazine at the store the other day for full price :bomb:. That right there is worth more than 115 points - so I'm getting her a sub for that for sure. The "donation" ones are not a good sign for what the potential $5 gift card might cost. Looks like it is 350 points to donate $5. So I'd expect the $5 gift cards (should they ever add them) to be at least that many points if not more. That sucks... That's nearly HALF the ratio of the sucky $50 Nike card for 2000 points deal.

I just got an e-mail promoting the new MCRPointsPlus program. It mentioned getting a 5 pt bonus if you enter a Diet Coke and Minute Maid 12 pack code at the same time between 2/23 & 2/27.

[quote name='Chitown021']I just got an e-mail promoting the new MCRPointsPlus program. It mentioned getting a 5 pt bonus if you enter a Diet Coke and Minute Maid 12 pack code at the same time between 2/23 & 2/27.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I actually saw this on the site too. I forgot to mention that in the post I made - oops. I got plenty of Diet Coke codes, but I never buy Minute Maid in 12-packs so I don't think I'll be able to partake in that.

[quote name='io']Yep, I actually saw this on the site too. I forgot to mention that in the post I made - oops. I got plenty of Diet Coke codes, but I never buy Minute Maid in 12-packs so I don't think I'll be able to partake in that.[/quote]
You should try to find someone who has Minute Maid codes but no Diet Coke codes and swap some codes (I have neither, unfortunately). Good luck!

[quote name='craven_fiend']I am holding out on getting the $25 and $50 Nike cards, because I want to get $300 worth, but don't want them if I can't get more next week.[/quote]

Also, I beleive you're limited to only 3 a week, so if you do plan to get $300 worth, it'll take you over a spread of 2 weeks.

Actaully, they've renewed the rules so its now only 3 per member. Also, theres a new $35 Nike Card for 1400 pts, still about 40pts per dollar

[quote name='Link927']Actaully, they've renewed the rules so its now only 3 per member. Also, theres a new $35 Nike Card for 1400 pts, still about 40pts per dollar[/quote]

I finally bit on the $50 (3x) and $25 (3x). So if I can get enough points to get 3 $35, I'll be good. That would definitely put me over $300. I think I can get 2 $35 right now, just have to get the rest for a 3rd soon.

Edit: So I've got $295 in Nike cards and it will take me nearly 2 months to get the rest of the points to get another $35 card, decisions decisions.

Hey has this happened to anyone:
I was entering 5 different 12 pack codes yesterday and I knew one of them had already been entered but not which one.
I entered them all anyways and got my 40 points BUT THE BOTTLE FILLED 5 TIMES instead of four!
Does the used code strike now use one of your entries? I would suggest trying it with a 3 pointer.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Hey has this happened to anyone:
I was entering 5 different 12 pack codes yesterday and I knew one of them had already been entered but not which one.
I entered them all anyways and got my 40 points BUT THE BOTTLE FILLED 5 TIMES instead of four!
Does the used code strike now use one of your entries? I would suggest trying it with a 3 pointer.[/quote]
I've done that with a three pointer before and didn't notice anything like that.

[quote name='PakiPrince31']I just got my first 3 points using this number

PRL4F5TTKXNJ

Also do the points stay there forever or do they have a expiration date?[/quote]

I dont know if they changed the rules regarding how often you have to put points in but last I remember you had to put points in at least every 90 days or the points over 90 days old would go away or somethign like that.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I finally bit on the $50 (3x) and $25 (3x). So if I can get enough points to get 3 $35, I'll be good. That would definitely put me over $300. I think I can get 2 $35 right now, just have to get the rest for a 3rd soon.

Edit: So I've got $295 in Nike cards and it will take me nearly 2 months to get the rest of the points to get another $35 card, decisions decisions.[/quote]

Honestly, I would rather just plunk down the extra $5 and whatever extra its gonna cost you for tax/ship now than wait to see if they decide to pull it away, either coke or nike (Doubt they would "sell out" of ipods but you never know.

[quote name='Link927']Honestly, I would rather just plunk down the extra $5 and whatever extra its gonna cost you for tax/ship now than wait to see if they decide to pull it away, either coke or nike (Doubt they would "sell out" of ipods but you never know.[/quote]

They might not sell out, but they also might just stop selling them. (This is my fear).

[quote name='Link927']Honestly, I would rather just plunk down the extra $5 and whatever extra its gonna cost you for tax/ship now than wait to see if they decide to pull it away, either coke or nike (Doubt they would "sell out" of ipods but you never know.[/quote]

I think thats what I may end up doing within the week. It ends up being like $25 out of pocket after taxes

AMC is selling black march madness cups with cokerewards codes on the side. Most people dont notice it. Dig through the trash and harvest points! :p

Nike store coupon codes. I found these:
Free shipping on orders over $125 with coupon code SHIP99NIKE (ends 3/4)
If you are saving up for more cards to cover shipping try this!^^

Extra Clearance discount: additional 25% off the already low prices of clearance items with promo code NSCLEAR25.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Nike store coupon codes. I found these:
Free shipping on orders over $125 with coupon code SHIP99NIKE (ends 3/4)
If you are saving up for more cards to cover shipping try this!^^

Extra Clearance discount: additional 25% off the already low prices of clearance items with promo code NSCLEAR25.[/quote]

I just wish they had a 20% off code, then I'd be golden. Or even 10%

[quote name='shortaznkid99']BBXBX4K0QJK0

They may be O's or zeros. I don't know, haha.[/QUOTE]

This code is not working. States it was entered incorrectly.

I'm not usually a beggar, but I desperately need a code to keep my points alive. My 415 points expire on the 18th (2 days!!), so any code would be appreciated. Please PM it to me if possible. Thanks!

ALSO:
Get three bonus points for each 12 pack of Coke Zero:
postcardzero.jpg

[FONT=verdana, san-serif]
[/FONT]
Break away from the winter blahs and let the month of March shine with another one of our Bonus Points offers:

Enter the code from a Coke Zero 12-pack for 10 points—and we'll throw in 3 Bonus Points to brighten your day! The best part—you can earn one bonus per day, all month long.*

*Limit one offer per day, per account. Offer starts 3/01/09 12:01 am ET, ends 3/31/09 11:59 pm ET.

This is odd because I have entered 12 codes from CZ 12 packs and not gotten any bonus points this month.
I just tried it again, just now with a 12 pack of CZ and only got 10.

bread's done
Back