My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Subway cards are back in $10 denominations, either 250pts to refill an existing card or 280pts for a new one.

Still waiting for an answer for the multiple nike card usage, anyone know?

[quote name='Link927']Subway cards are back in $10 denominations, either 250pts to refill an existing card or 280pts for a new one.

Still waiting for an answer for the multiple nike card usage, anyone know?[/QUOTE]

It may have changed, but last time I did it the email said redemption @ the Nike store site of only one of the codes at a time. I was going to cash mine in on a iPod touch and flip it but couldn't.

[quote name='Link927']Subway cards are back in $10 denominations, either 250pts to refill an existing card or 280pts for a new one.

Still waiting for an answer for the multiple nike card usage, anyone know?[/QUOTE]

Thanks got my card reloaded... Debating whether or not to go ahead and get another one

[quote name='thamaster24']Thanks got my card reloaded... Debating whether or not to go ahead and get another one[/QUOTE]

I did both the reload and a new card, there isnt much going on with MCR as usual, and cashing out on a GC is pretty much the best option at this point. Its limit one per, so you're forced to spend a little more on the second option to get a new card, but its still a good option.

Plus, I have enough pts to cover in the event they bring out a "nice" prize for 2k. If they ever do. >_>

Not sure if I'm supposed to post points in here, but I figure safer to put them here then out in the open where anyone can see them:

4P9FX6
TF00HW

Don't usually get too many coke products. Just got a minute maid today and no one I knew wanted it. Figured why not give it to a CAG.

[quote name='Dr. Dib']Not sure if I'm supposed to post points in here, but I figure safer to put them here then out in the open where anyone can see them:

4P9FX6
TF00HW

Don't usually get too many coke products. Just got a minute maid today and no one I knew wanted it. Figured why not give it to a CAG.[/QUOTE]

Used. Thanks for taking your time to post it ;)

[quote name='slowdive21']that was fast[/QUOTE]

Just getting it at the right time, another minuete and you would have picked it up, no?

Entered all the Powerade caps I had.
Yep, all 65 of them ! :bouncy:
Got 195 points plus 195 point bonus :applause:
Now if they would only have a DPD for
dark blue caps. Have a 5.5 qt container full !
Good Luck everyone with Powerade DPD today.
By the way, some folks have reported that by
using the widget - you will not get the double points.
HTH

[quote name='bobnan']Entered all the Powerade caps I had.
Yep, all 65 of them ! :bouncy:
Got 195 points plus 195 point bonus :applause:
Now if they would only have a DPD for
dark blue caps. Have a 5.5 qt container full !
Good Luck everyone with Powerade DPD today.
By the way, some folks have reported that by
using the widget - you will not get the double points.
HTH[/QUOTE]

When did the 120 pt per week cap go away?

[quote name='Link927']Well, I entered 6 Powerade codes for bonus points and it worked fine.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm....

The current 120-point weekly limit would only let you enter 40 Powerade caps for 120 points, and you'd get an additional 120 bonus points for today's special. I think he was wondering how you got 195 points, when the highest amount from the Powerade caps could only be an additional 120 (other bonus codes, perhaps?).

Sadly, I only had 14 Powerade caps available to redeem. So I got 42 extra points today. I used about 30 Powerade codes in the last month. REALLY wish I had know this was coming. Oh, well. I can't wait for the next double-points day. :D

[quote name='aspen1284']You can enter more than 120 points a week...???[/QUOTE]

Nope! Only 120 points per week. :cry:

Today Coca-Cola had a double points special that gave users an extra 3 points for entering a Powerade code (bonus points don't count toward your 120-point weekly limit).

Up to 40 Powerade codes for the week: 120 points.

And a bonus 3 points for each Powerade code: 120 additional points.

sorry, the 120pt limit on codes did not go away.
Between myself and my wife and a friend of ours,
we have a total of 3 accounts. sorry I didn't clear this up.

What should I be spending my points on? I've been buying Coca~Cola products for the longest time but only started using MCR a couple of weeks ago.

There's a "Blockbuster Movie Night" coupon where you get two free movie rentals, a tub of popcorn, and two free coke drinks for 125 points. If you collect and redeem the caps from the coupon it ends up being 119 points overall - which is actually a pretty darn good deal.

If a coke costs 24 caps alone and a movie rental is 100 alone, this deal should be worth at least 248. I have a feeling it's being discounted...

It says it's limited so I'd get on it sooner rather than later. I picked up a number of them myself, the only cave is that you must use them before the end of the year.

[quote name='rywateska']There's a "Blockbuster Movie Night" coupon where you get two free movie rentals, a tub of popcorn, and two free coke drinks for 125 points. If you collect and redeem the caps from the coupon it ends up being 119 points overall - which is actually a pretty darn good deal.

If a coke costs 24 caps alone and a movie rental is 100 alone, this deal should be worth at least 248. I have a feeling it's being discounted...

It says it's limited so I'd get on it sooner rather than later. I picked up a number of them myself, the only cave is that you must use them before the end of the year.[/QUOTE]
Probably because Blockbuster is closing about 40% of their stores (around 1500).
USE 'EM FAST!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Probably because Blockbuster is closing about 40% of their stores (around 1500).
USE 'EM FAST![/QUOTE]

Exactly. I'd be tempted to get a few of these, if it weren't for the now-nearest non-closing store is like 45 minutes (and $.95 toll) away.

hmm I'll probably aim for a magazine subscription. anyone every try to get codes of those can packs? if the codes visible on the box I might just copy some down when I'm at stores :cool:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Double MCR Points for Diet Coke Wednesday October 28
Also watch the trailer for "V" on the front page flipper for 3 bonus points.[/QUOTE]

Nice, I'm glad I didn't enter any codes yet, pretty much have all diet coke codes.

I just wish they would either take the 2000 pt cap off the highest reward or actually put something worth getting for 2000.

[quote name='sp00ge']Exactly. I'd be tempted to get a few of these, if it weren't for the now-nearest non-closing store is like 45 minutes (and $.95 toll) away.[/QUOTE]

Do you know where there is a list of closing stores?

Also, the coupons expire on 12/28/09 so you'd have to use them before the end of the year - and from what I read, they're only going to start shutting them down in early 2010.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Double MCR Points for Diet Coke Wednesday October 28.[/QUOTE]

here is some info I thought might be helpful,
thanks to some folks on a different forum.

Caffeine Free Diet Coke flap (gold) - doubled :bouncy:

Red coke bottle caps with a WHITE Bottle on top - gives option 'Diet Cherry Coke ' -doubled :bouncy:

Red coke bottle caps with a RED Bottle on top - do not have a 'Diet Coke' option -Do NOT double :roll:

Coke Zero flap (black) -Did NOT double:roll:

Green & Black caps - do not double:roll:

I entered all the silver caps I had, and thought that was
going to be it. Then I found this post so I tried the red caps with white bottle, and they also doubled. only had about 3 flaps which did double, so better than nothing.
hope this info helps someone, like it helped me.

[quote name='rywateska']Do you know where there is a list of closing stores?

Also, the coupons expire on 12/28/09 so you'd have to use them before the end of the year - and from what I read, they're only going to start shutting them down in early 2010.[/QUOTE]

Not that I know of. There are 3 blockbusters "nearby" without going into Pittsburgh. Two are closing, one isn't. One just started clearance the other day, while the other is two weeks in, and is slated to be closed completely by mid-november. The other is staying open until the first week of January.

[quote name='bobnan']here is some info I thought might be helpful,
thanks to some folks on a different forum.

Caffeine Free Diet Coke flap (gold) - doubled :bouncy:

[/QUOTE]

I can verify this, just entered 12 caffeine free diet coke flaps and all doubled. :) now if there was anything worth redeeming for...

Damn, I'm travelling right now and all my codes are at home. I could make my wife recite them over the phone to me so I can enter them on our 3 accounts. I guess you can still do 120 (pre-bonus) each week, right? So that means 12 per account. I probably have at least that many diet coke codes at home. Some of them are 24-packs though - any verification of those working?

[quote name='rywateska']There's a "Blockbuster Movie Night" coupon where you get two free movie rentals, a tub of popcorn, and two free coke drinks for 125 points. If you collect and redeem the caps from the coupon it ends up being 119 points overall - which is actually a pretty darn good deal.

It says it's limited so I'd get on it sooner rather than later. I picked up a number of them myself, the only cave is that you must use them before the end of the year.[/QUOTE]

Well, crap, wish I had checked this thread earlier - I could use these!

I just tried entering some diet coke codes and did not get the double points. They are caps from 20 oz bottles. Do I need to try something different or does it just take time to show up.

[quote name='rj11248']I just tried entering some diet coke codes and did not get the double points. They are caps from 20 oz bottles. Do I need to try something different or does it just take time to show up.[/QUOTE]

Mine doubled instantly, going so far as saying "blah blah 20 points" instead of "blah blah 10 points".

[quote name='rj11248']I just tried entering some diet coke codes and did not get the double points. They are caps from 20 oz bottles. Do I need to try something different or does it just take time to show up.[/QUOTE]

they should show up instantly. however, according to
someone on another forum - here is their post ...

Thanks..That stinks for me! I have 127 diet coke caps and my husband and sons account aren't eligible for the doubling.

I call the toll free # and she looked up their account and said it was only for select accounts. But she gave me 5 point for my trouble!! UGH

when I redeemed mine, it showed 6pts on the screen but only 3 pts will count against the point tracker.

also from another post ...
24pk diet coke/caff free diet 20pt codes ARE DOUBLING
and apparently new mcr accounts do not double.
Guess its a YMMV type of thing, that or Coke needs
to get new programmers :lol: HTH !

As if I needed more reason to hate MCR, I entered Diet Coke codes (all kinds from caps to 24-packs) on the 3 accounts my family has and got no doubling on any of them. Bastards...

The stuff above about "new accounts not doubling" is BS since all of these accounts have been around for a while. I mean, I've been doing this stuff for like 4 years now so my account is ancient.

The silver/black caps from Diet Coke 20 ozs aren't working, but the red/white caps from coke are. Guess lying is the only fair way to balance it out right?

Just entered another 12-pack code hoping maybe it was just a glitch earlier and got the standard 10 points . Oh well... This was a brand new standard Diet Coke 12-pack code.

I was expecting to get double points for my Diet Coke redemptions as well. When I didn't I checked my account history and noticed that they put my codes as being submitted on 10/29 vice 10/28. It was 9:00 PM EST on 10/28 when I entered all my codes. When does the day change for the site? No where in the entire US was it 10/29...

[quote name='rywateska']Do you know where there is a list of closing stores?

Also, the coupons expire on 12/28/09 so you'd have to use them before the end of the year - and from what I read, they're only going to start shutting them down in early 2010.[/QUOTE]

Some of the ones in ATL already have store closing signage up.

I have not seen a list yet. However, I saw the number went from 600 initially, to 800 closings, then up again to 1600 (which the last article stated was about half of the stores).

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Some of the ones in ATL already have store closing signage up.

I have not seen a list yet. However, I saw the number went from 600 initially, to 800 closings, then up again to 1600 (which the last article stated was about half of the stores).[/QUOTE]

I guess just stopping by each store when I'm in the neighborhood is the best option. It's a shame a full list wasn't shown - I bet this hit a lot of employees cold turkey.

[quote name='slowdive21']Does anyone know if the 25 points from monopoly count toward your weekly total? When does the week officially end?[/QUOTE]

Not sure on the Monopoly thing, but I am pretty sure the new week begins on Monday. When it was daily, it started at noon the following day. So if no luck prior to noon Monday, then wait until after it.

[quote name='slowdive21']Does anyone know if the 25 points from monopoly count toward your weekly total? When does the week officially end?[/QUOTE]

Nope, I've entered a few already and it has not went towards my 120 max.

bread's done
Back