My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='zshipp']Incidentally, they had the new Family Guy Star Wars DVD for 375 and Season 5 of Its Always Sunny DVD for 275. Not sure if they are actually new additions (they're new to me), and it gives me something to spend points on rather than more Coke Zero. On a side note, its going to be a bitch to spend that many free coupons by the end of March. Im going to have to stop in at a store and get one everyday I go into work. *Sigh*[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, I grabbed the It's Always Sunny DVD.

[quote name='zshipp']Incidentally, they had the new Family Guy Star Wars DVD for 375 and Season 5 of Its Always Sunny DVD for 275. Not sure if they are actually new additions (they're new to me), and it gives me something to spend points on rather than more Coke Zero. On a side note, its going to be a bitch to spend that many free coupons by the end of March. Im going to have to stop in at a store and get one everyday I go into work. *Sigh*[/QUOTE]

I'd call or stop in and ask your stores. The two stores here will allow you to use four of the same coupon in one trip. And they should be nice about it. First, you're a customer, and second Coke's the one that's giving them the money in the end.

Anyway, in for one. My account's pretty much drained right now from the K-Mart card, a $50 Nike card and a $10 Live Nation. I had exactly 30 on it when I logged in.

[quote name='io']What the heck is a "sparkling"?

Edit: never mind, it is simply a 12-pack of pretty much any Coke product. I thought it was for some off-brand bizarro Coke thing that wasn't sold in my market. Dpac - why didn't you just say "12-pack of Coke Products"? I almost ignored it because of that - only checked it out because I saw it on another site, too![/QUOTE]

Sorry about that description... I was ready to go to bed last night after posting and just used the description given on the link provided. Got four vouchers myself (already being processed!) with what little point total I had left, but the canceled ones from before were for 0-point "free" coupons, so there was little chance all those glitchy rewards would be sent out back then. Paying hefty sin taxes on the sodas themselves ain't the best (I live in Chicago), but you can't argue with "free."

I won a PS3 Move bundle from one of their instant win games last night.

Only had 6 points left on my account, enough for one play. Sure am glad I went with Coke over Dr. Pepper for lunch...

[quote name='slowdive21']So are they going to be doing a daily deal until xmas? I think my emails from them coke are bouncing.[/QUOTE]

Seems like a weekly deal on Wednesdays, judging by this image from the product page:

banner_wed_deals_300x250.jpg

Thought some people would like to know that you can get 250 Best Buy Rewardzone points instantly ($5 coupon) for 200 my coke reward points. Definately not as good as the previous gift card offer but for those that missed out and want Best Buy credit, this is a decent deal.

[quote name='reemer99']Thought some people would like to know that you can get 250 Best Buy Rewardzone points instantly ($5 coupon) for 200 my coke reward points. Definately not as good as the previous gift card offer but for those that missed out and want Best Buy credit, this is a decent deal.[/QUOTE]
thank you so much for posting this. cashed in 1800 coke rewards points for $45 GC. i still have a full box of my coke rewards caps to go :D

[quote name='trunks982']wow big difference. i hope they bring that back.[/QUOTE]

iirc, that was a few years back when the program was starting, they've definitely changed the points ratio to card value these days.

[quote name='Link927']iirc, that was a few years back when the program was starting, they've definitely changed the points ratio to card value these days.[/QUOTE]

I got that ratio Nov 1, 2010. Have 3x $25 BB GCs still waiting to be spent.

[quote name='hellmutt']I got that ratio Nov 1, 2010. Have 3x $25 BB GCs still waiting to be spent.[/QUOTE]

Haha, then I must have missed out on a good deal. I remember seeing good deals during the beginning of the program, and their prepaid credit card spree, but havent seen a good deal like that lately.

[quote name='Link927']Haha, then I must have missed out on a good deal. I remember seeing good deals during the beginning of the program, and their prepaid credit card spree, but havent seen a good deal like that lately.[/QUOTE]

Don't feel badly, it didn't last more than a few hours.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']$25 GC for 500 points.[/QUOTE]

So this current offer is half that (for the same 500 points you would get 2 1/2 Best Buy RZ sets equaling $12.50). It is really too bad I didn't completely cash out with that last offer. I got a few and thought something better might come along. I don't know what I was thinking - I should have known better.

Now, as for this offer, I'm not too sure. Another disadvantage of this one is that you need to use those RZ certs quickly. At least with the gift cards they can sit around for a while until the rare video game deal at Best Buy comes along.

Cashing them out for a MS or PSN card is probably the best option but I may have to do that as it is with some Kmart coupons and I don't need much more than that.

[quote name='io']So this current offer is half that (for the same 500 points you would get 2 1/2 Best Buy RZ sets equaling $12.50). It is really too bad I didn't completely cash out with that last offer. I got a few and thought something better might come along. I don't know what I was thinking - I should have known better.

Now, as for this offer, I'm not too sure. Another disadvantage of this one is that you need to use those RZ certs quickly. At least with the gift cards they can sit around for a while until the rare video game deal at Best Buy comes along.

Cashing them out for a MS or PSN card is probably the best option but I may have to do that as it is with some Kmart coupons and I don't need much more than that.[/QUOTE]

Today's BB ratio is 250 points for $5 cert. So it's worth $10 total.

In the old days you could spend only 150 RZ points for $5 cert, but that went away a few years back.

I have a bunch of caps/codes to spare if anyone is trying to get those Rewards Zone points, etc. Already entered my 120 points for this week, so it's better than someone missing out. :)

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']I have a bunch of caps/codes to spare if anyone is trying to get those Rewards Zone points, etc. Already entered my 120 points for this week, so it's better than someone missing out. :)[/QUOTE]
Wow. Love to have some codes.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']I have a bunch of caps/codes to spare if anyone is trying to get those Rewards Zone points, etc. Already entered my 120 points for this week, so it's better than someone missing out. :)[/QUOTE]

I would like some codes too!

I will take any if you have anymore!

unsure if this has already been talked about, but wanted to share the info that for 0 points you can enter to win a playstation package with Move stuff contest every day. description ill post below and try to setup a link.

Coca-Cola Family Night PlayStation®Move Sweepstakes
Dates: 01/06/11 - 03/03/11
Want even more chances to win?
Enter the Sweepstakes up to 1 times per day.
*No purchase necessary. See rules for details.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/sweeps...ola&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_promo=4_12015_6_na_i_u

[quote name='io']So this current offer is half that (for the same 500 points you would get 2 1/2 Best Buy RZ sets equaling $12.50). It is really too bad I didn't completely cash out with that last offer. I got a few and thought something better might come along. I don't know what I was thinking - I should have known better.

Cashing them out for a MS or PSN card is probably the best option but I may have to do that as it is with some Kmart coupons and I don't need much more than that.[/QUOTE]

Well, hell, now that I look at that, I'm wondering if I really should go all-in on this or not. I completely missed the last BB GC deal (why can't I get CAG to email me whenever this thread is updated?) so I saw this and decided to go in on it at least once, intending to cash out entirely on it, but now that I see that ratio, that sort of sucks.

Maybe I'll just go in on it up to $20.

[quote name='Pyramid Head']Well, hell, now that I look at that, I'm wondering if I really should go all-in on this or not. I completely missed the last BB GC deal (why can't I get CAG to email me whenever this thread is updated?) so I saw this and decided to go in on it at least once, intending to cash out entirely on it, but now that I see that ratio, that sort of sucks.

Maybe I'll just go in on it up to $20.[/QUOTE]

I did two myself. If it makes any difference, you do get your RZ certs instantly. As soon as I put the points in (there is a special redemption area at RZ for these Coke Rewards points), it said I had a $5 cert ready to print. I'd actually have preferred it happened later so I had more time to use them. I think these expire in April. But, if you have something in mind you want to buy at Best Buy this week, then you know you can get some certs for it to use ASAP. I will probably do 2 more and make it $20 myself, too. It's just too bad this wasn't active last week when they had that $10 off 2 PSP games deal and Pokemon HeartGold for $19.99.

[quote name='io']I did two myself. If it makes any difference, you do get your RZ certs instantly. As soon as I put the points in (there is a special redemption area at RZ for these Coke Rewards points), it said I had a $5 cert ready to print. I'd actually have preferred it happened later so I had more time to use them. I think these expire in April. But, if you have something in mind you want to buy at Best Buy this week, then you know you can get some certs for it to use ASAP. I will probably do 2 more and make it $20 myself, too. It's just too bad this wasn't active last week when they had that $10 off 2 PSP games deal and Pokemon HeartGold for $19.99.[/QUOTE]
Well, I'm going to need to get a metric assload of XBL points for February anyway, so I may as well go in for $20, I guess.

Wow. So I've used 200 of my MCR points for a BBy Reward Zone $5 certificate. I created a new RZ account since I didn't have one.

Anyways, now I have the digital code that was given to me at the MCR site.

Where do I enter that code? I know it must be right in front of me but I'm just not seeing it. LOL. ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

EDIT: Nevermind. I found it. I had to click the link from the MCR page. D'oh! :razz:

Eh whatever, sank a bunch of points into RZ points...I've been a member of CokeRewards for years and everyone something decent pops up I miss it, so I figured might as well.

[quote name='Air Knowshon']Does anyone know if the MCR Mobile thing actually requires a data plan? I have unlimited texting, but not data plan.[/QUOTE]

All you need is texting.

Its funny since it seems like both sites have made a moderate size addition to each of their sites about the promotion, but have sold out within a few weeks.

[quote name='neocisco']BB & MCR most likely agreed on a set amount of points and they've all been claimed.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about claiming another 2 ($10). I'm happy with what I did pickup. 5 initially and this past weekend I got 2 more. $35 total. Sucks that I missed out on the $25 GC deal from November.

Wednesday's Weekly Deal is 2010 FIFA World Cup: South Africa for the PS3 for 750 points (regular 1000).

It's going for $20 on amazon and has a TIV of $10 as of now, for anyone interested.

[quote name='pyoobez']Wednesday's Weekly Deal is 2010 FIFA World Cup: South Africa for the PS3 for 750 points (regular 1000).

It's going for $20 on amazon and has a TIV of $10 as of now, for anyone interested.[/QUOTE]

so not worth it, lol

bread's done
Back