My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Wow, I need to stay on top of MCR, my account has about 3k right now, wouldnt mind cashing out on some of those options, lets hope they come around again...

[quote name='Link927']Wow, I need to stay on top of MCR, my account has about 3k right now, wouldnt mind cashing out on some of those options, lets hope they come around again...[/QUOTE]

It seems you at least need to check every Wednesday as there have been at least 3 good Weds deals in the last few months (and probably more that I missed). Very recently there were the two games (Tron and NBA 2K11). Then a few months back there was the 12-pack Coke coupon deal for, what, 30 points? I still have some coupons left to use from that.

[quote name='io']It seems you at least need to check every Wednesday as there have been at least 3 good Weds deals in the last few months (and probably more that I missed). Very recently there were the two games (Tron and NBA 2K11). Then a few months back there was the 12-pack Coke coupon deal for, what, 30 points? I still have some coupons left to use from that.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I've got to make sure and check the site on Wednesdays from now on. I was too late to get the Tron & NBA 2K11 deals and I don't even remember the 12-pack one.

I'm glad to see they're doing video games again. It's not nearly what it was in the beginning when they had Wii, PSP, and NDS stuff but it's something. I'm just sitting on about 6500 pts now waiting for something worth a damn.

[quote name='boondock23']collect for year lol, ive gotten 2 copies of tron and 2 copies of nba2k11. I return them to target and best buy without receipt and get a gift card for $160 total then buy games that i like.[/QUOTE]

Chill with that.

I've been doing this program pretty much since the beginning. Also it used to be easier to stockpile points before they imposed the limits on the number of codes you could enter. I think first they set a daily limit then it became weekly. Back when the prizes were much better I used to walk the neighborhood the night before our trash day and snag all of the 12 & 20 pack codes that people left in their recycling bins. Some nights I could pick up a couple hundred points worth.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chitown021']
I've been doing this program pretty much since the beginning. Also it used to be easier to stockpile points before they imposed the limits on the number of codes you could enter. I think first they set a daily limit then it became weekly. Back when the prizes were much better I used to walk the neighborhood the night before our trash day and snag all of the 12 & 20 pack codes that people left in their recycling bins. Some nights I could pick up a couple hundred points worth.[/QUOTE]

That's not a bad idea :whistle2:k Most of the people on my street leave beer bottles though...

I've been trying to save up, but it's just a long and tedious process. Even with the Subway/Wendy's giveaways and getting some 12 pack codes from parties, I'm still a little below 300 points. I'm trying to save up for like a wireless mouse or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
i remember like a year or so ago, they offered music cd downloads through rhapsody for like less than 200 coke points. that is how i got all my cds back then. now, its 700 points for 10 songs from napster.

this is garbage if you ask me. i have 1100 points and nothing i really want because its all garbage or way more expensive.
they need more gaming options like before. some MS points would be great

[quote name='gleditts']Anyone know?[/QUOTE]

Coke is in Atlanta, so I thought it was basically now. I don't see anything new though. They never seem to have anything good when I remember.

[quote name='ChappyChun']Does anyone know when the Wednesday Deals are going to stop? I really cleaned up on the last couple deals :roll:[/QUOTE]

Depends on how it goes. You have to figure every month (assuming its 500) you can get a free item; it will increase brand loyality/sales. So if the deals constantly sell out and do well they will stay. If they fail and dont sell out expect it to end.

[quote name='admiralvic']Usually Sunday... Dont let the name fool ya![/QUOTE]

LOL, guess I should have been a little more specific. What I meant was what time do the deals typically go live on Wednesdays? I see this week's deal is already going. I'm guessing it's something like midnight EST.

I have some free points for ya guys.

Barqs root beer:
"FTMR57MP6KVB7X" 12-pack
"NWTNOWOSLPBXNW" 12-pack

Coca Cola ...Maybe? I got this code a year ago. I forgot.
"79PK9PRMBNJW" 12-pack

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Crap, I bet mine got US Pilfer Serviced[/QUOTE]

I have not gotten mine either - was going to ask the same... Maybe they sent out some different batches. I got Tron really quickly but this one is going more slowly (at least for some of us).

This week's Weds deal is an Omaha Steaks $10 gift card for 50 points (normally 250). That is definitely not for me but someone here might find it useful. I am somewhat relieved as I don't have very many points so that gives me another week to build up to the 500 that video games tend to be offered at.

[quote name='io']This week's Weds deal is an Omaha Steaks $10 gift card for 50 points (normally 250). That is definitely not for me but someone here might find it useful. I am somewhat relieved as I don't have very many points so that gives me another week to build up to the 500 that video games tend to be offered at.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure that you'll have plenty of time to build up more points. Now that I'm paying attention to the Wednesday deals there probably won't be another video game related one until I forget to look again :wall:

so how often do coke clear points on accounts? I remember having points in my account i used 2 years ago, but just went and checked and there is a zero balance. just wondering.

[quote name='mitchondria']so how often do coke clear points on accounts? I remember having points in my account i used 2 years ago, but just went and checked and there is a zero balance. just wondering.[/QUOTE]

I believe you have to sign into your account every couple of months to retain your points

[quote name='SgtRamirez']TR5RFX4LH9PLM0

10 points from the Wendy's game. You can only redeem one per account.

Your welcome.[/QUOTE]

Used...For once I actually got a code before a lurker. Thanks!

[quote name='mitchondria']so how often do coke clear points on accounts? I remember having points in my account i used 2 years ago, but just went and checked and there is a zero balance. just wondering.[/QUOTE]

I got an email 2 months ago saying that I will have been a Coke Rewards members for 2 years on 6/17 & at that time any unused points will be cleared. I had about 30 at the time after getting Tron PS3 & a headset so I've just been saving my points codes until after that date :)

I think if you just enter a code every so often (say once a month) that resets the expiration - but I could be wrong.

In any case, I got my NBA2K11 in the mail today (Weds) - so exactly 2 weeks from when the deal was active.

I believe it's 90 days.

[quote name='scott2hotcott']I believe it's 90 days.[/QUOTE]

You can double check the rules on the site but I'm pretty sure Scott is right. I think you just have to enter at least one code every 90 days.

5. Any points remaining in an Enrollee's Account which has remained inactive for a period of 90 days or more will be forfeited without compensation. Failure to either credit points to an Account or Redeem points from an Account constitutes inactivity for purposes of this condition.

6. Any points remaining in an Enrollee's Account at the end of the Redemption Period will be forfeited without compensation (unless the Program is extended as set forth in Section F7 below). The points have no cash value and are only redeemable for offered rewards via the Program.

7. Enrollees may redeem points in the manner set forth above until December 31, 2011, at 11:59 p.m. ET (the end of the Redemption Period), unless extended or otherwise modified by Sponsor.

[quote name='COLDblood']5. Any points remaining in an Enrollee's Account which has remained inactive for a period of 90 days or more will be forfeited without compensation. Failure to either credit points to an Account or Redeem points from an Account constitutes inactivity for purposes of this condition.

6. Any points remaining in an Enrollee's Account at the end of the Redemption Period will be forfeited without compensation (unless the Program is extended as set forth in Section F7 below). The points have no cash value and are only redeemable for offered rewards via the Program.

7. Enrollees may redeem points in the manner set forth above until December 31, 2011, at 11:59 p.m. ET (the end of the Redemption Period), unless extended or otherwise modified by Sponsor.

[/QUOTE]

They've extended the program at the end of each year so to this point those of us that have participated since the beginning have been able to keep rolling over our points.

So do you think they will have the games again? I had used my points for something useless right before they offered Tron and I have not been able to get back to 500 yet. I am currently at 460. Any chance I am going to miss it once again? I hope not.

[quote name='ChappyChun']Wednesdays deal is up, amc movie ticket and a Lg drink for 290 pts. Onto next week I guess..[/QUOTE]

Its not that bad of a deal... you can get $15 for two tickets on ebay.

I almost thought about picking up 6 tickets to flip but I know if I spend all my points now next week they will have a deal I was waiting for and I will kick myself.

bread's done
Back